How does it feel knowing i could crush your head like a grape?

how does it feel knowing i could crush your head like a grape?

I think you have a little Situation with your stomach.

Whats wrong with your stomach? Kill yourself

yoooooo what the fuckkkk is thattt

I've never seen anything so disgusting.

I actually feel sad that you will day because of that fucked up colon cancer.

You might want to see a doctor. Looks like you have a big hernia.

you have a front butt..... how did you do that while being skinny. not even swoll or anything..... just front butt.

''Hey you guys!''

your torso has a strong jawline

Rollin dubs

lold

lolololol

At least I have pizza

How does it feel knowing you could never get close enough without being reported and subsequently captured by NASA for testing?

You look like a fucking car seat

when your body looks like a mantis with a chiseled ass jaw.

You can't faggot... weird looking oblique havin' ass.. get that shit checked out.

that dude's been holding in his piss for a while

holy fuck

Feelagoodman.

Top kek

Kek'd

Pic is old, troll It's obvious.

How the fuck can someone have abs and a fupa

Do it faggot

>my sides

>you

I Like to ruin the fun

With what that tumor you call a pelvis?

my only guess as to what happened is that all he does are crunches with shitty form, too much focus on his lower abdominals that way.

either way get rekt cunt

This is actually sad. You probably couldn't crush a soda can with your shoe. Not that you "could not eventually" - just that you couldn't figure out the simple physics of HOW to do it...

When your stomach has a chin like Duke Nukem

Arms don't match

r u pregnant?

Your stomach is the hero of chincinnatti

Starved doesn't equal swole brofag.

Gon crush yo head nigga

When you ask "how does it feel," what part of my body are you referring to? If you asked, "how does it feel in your legs knowing I could crush your head like a grape," I could tell you that my legs feel kind of numb because I've been sitting all day. That's how my legs felt when I read that you could crush my head like a grape. I was feeling many other things, but I can't imagine sharing them here. Not because they're too private, but because they're too boring!

i'm sry but you look deformed OP

How would you like to know that with abs like That I could punch you in the gut and rupture several internal organs?

Eww. Dude. Do you have a tumor or something?

Everyone ITT is fucking retarded. Look at the damn file name. He saved it off fucking Sup Forums and didn't bother even renaming it.

Summer really is here.

So salty

Tricks on you fag I was just pretending to be mad

how does that herniated abdomen feel bro? Are you stupid enough to keep lifting knowing that even sneezing too hard could kill you?

it's naht a tumah

Is that a fucking two pack? Lmao wtf my little brother has a six pack and hes only 8 years old

Check out these trips

WOAH

With what your Pannis?

> Doug ave potential.exe