twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mfw ant pic thread
>mfw no face

FUCKING NIGGERS KILL YOURSELVES

Did you even read the picture you posted

there's no bigger version, pic related
>anti-racist pic
>calls us niggers

FUCK YOU NIGGA, DON'T YOU GET IRONY AND SHIT?!?!?!?
FUCK YOU, U CNA EVENT IF YOU TRIED BITCH
TRY DOING HARD OROUND THE DICKLE!!!!

the fuck do they make them indestructible for?

half it's fucking body gone, it's not chirping. jesus christ, a perfectly good set of illustrations ruined

This, this, this this this.

Indestructible? You realize it takes a little time for something to from anything that's not decapitation or traumatic brain injury, right? Hell, even with those, the body is going to twitch and shit itself for a bit.

what the fuck is wrong with you niggers?!
Posting furry abuse shit?
Most autistic shit I've ever seen. Why do you fuckers post this shit like bad diarrhea?

To die even...

You ever see the video of the mice being fed to piranhas? They'll bite the fuckers in half and they'll still try to swim with only two front legs left to get away.

Wait... how are they born without umbilical cords? How are they kept alive in the womb without nutrients funneled into them?

dude didn't just snap the spinal cord, it turned more than half of it into... FUCKING DUST.

If you disembowel an animal, it's basically alive until blood loss and shock set in. You snap it's backbone, it's an almost instant loss of consciousness. It's connected to the brain.

Sadism feels amazing.

This is like a combination of whiny brat kids, entitled niggers, and those stupid toy dogs/ponies that the filthy rich dump money into... all being skinned and tortured and crying like the dumb animals they are.

>filename

What do you got against black people? Did they fail to give your anus the loving attention it needs?

You people need help.

Haha, what are you like 14? No, that's not true at all. There's plenty of human and animal trauma that's separated the thing at the waist and they/it were plenty conscious until they died.

Hell, you can look up articles about train workers not being careful and being crushed in half and being completely lucid in their last moments. They even set up tents for them to say goodbye to loved ones before they decouple the cars.

I've seen videos, yes, and you can cut a chicken's head off and it still runs around. Both animals have in common VERY small brains and not a very complex central nervous system

*munch munch munch*
Thanks for biting! :D

Aside from them demanding free food and housing and then going on riots like the dumb animals they are?

I draw a direct parallel between these little shits and niggers always asking for handouts and having a tons of shitskinned kids.

stop sharing your jerk off fantasies here.

you have no idea what you're talking about (per usual for this place)

Dumbass skinhead, enjoy your white majority while it lasts.

I bet you've never been or known anyone who's poor.
Learn about other people, maybe you can see why you're a dumbass.
(christ, like we're any better)

> moralfag detected

I've worked 90 hours a week up from dishwashing to become a chef (surprise surprise, I'm a complete psychopath).

So go tell your sob stories to a rich white person that'll feel bad for your lazy ass for no reason.

I've worked with people from every country that sweat blood all day to make something of and for themselves, and without any question, after 15 years I can definitively say the American Nigger is the laziest garbage excuse for a human.

I'm German and I know how you feel.

> worked 90 hours a week
> on Sup Forums
we know you're NEET

lol this shit again
god speed to you niggers

That is glorious.

>Grew up in poor ghetto, only white kid there
>Took shit from niggers 24/7 for being white and fucking trying in school
>worked on schoolwork, was not a dumbass
>Came out fine
Drop the "I'm poor so i have it so hard" act, you gotta put effort into shit and work for what you want.

youtube com/watch?v=u9VMfdG873E&feature=youtu.be

Interesting, you know how hard I work or how much money I have, just from reading a post?

Please tell me more about myself.

I'm... I'm here for you user...

bump

I can't comprehend the workings of abusebox. I enjoy the art as much as the next guy, but I just can't picture it in my own mind. The thought of raising my hand against any animal, whether I like it or not, makes my stomach churn. I wish I was able to create abusebox, but for this reason I just can't. It's frustrating. Anyone else having this problem?

where the flugbys at?

why not make hug or sad box

Never noticed the jellyhimer behind the alacorn

the trick is to think of them like cockroaches who have a defense mechanism of being cute in order for you not to want to exterminate them.

>mfw faggots run rampant

I make mainly creepybox, but I wish I could do abusebox. Something about the visceralness just appeals to me. But I can't. My mind always goes blank whenever I try to come up with anything.

Yeah, it was kind of an extra. I have a soft spot for them.

Oh shit are you the artist that made those?

Damn. That sounds really feasible. Perhaps, as a Yuropoor slavshit, I should think of them as the Syrian cockroaches of doom.

Yeah. I'm dust_collector. Often lurking fluffy threads whenever my shifts allow it.

I still wonder who watches such kind of movies.

just think of them as parasitic. dont empathize with them b/c theyre basically a con. they trick ur empathy into providing for them and picking up after their shit but really they're just fucking lower than dirt. the playing on ur emotions thing is what makes them especially worthy of torture.

yeah, pretty much.

Good to meet you. I am a fan of your work.

I love shit that falls into the weirdbox relms

The first two of that movie series where the only good ones

Happened to me

My problem is I'm a total pussy. I need to man up. I even kinda feel bad for the weeds I pluck from my garden and the craneflies I spray with pesticide. And I hate everything about it.

Thanks a lot. I'm really happy you like it. Really. I love meeting people who like my work.

post sad pillowfluffs

fuckin kek'd

now u're not so fast

Just don't show this to Wolfram.

eat more red meat and do some push ups and crunches daily. curb your empathy. being alive this high in the food chain entails one thing living off of another, the strong ruling the weak. being a male especially, there's just cruelty built into our physiology. people aren't in touch with their cruel streak and they want to pretend it isn't a part of them, or like it's some external affliction to the part of themselves they acknowledge. no, it's built in. these treads make it into a joke, which is one way of confronting it. it's sad but that's how the world is. that's why there's some weird intelligence that's revealed in the way the people who make these pictures torture the things, and the things they have them say. it shows a depth of cruelty that plays on the empathy of a person. to be able to think that up requires that one know the empathy intimately, a source material that's negated by a stronger drive. the uglier drive within us. but then that is turned into some kind of absurdity, taking the edge off the fact that this is by and large how the natural world works.

i once saw a documentary where a pack of orcas were tailing a whale and her calf. it explained:

>the whale was in the tropics b/c that's where it gives birth and feeds
>the rest of the whales in its pack (idk what that's called) had gone on a 1000 mile swim back to the tropics weeks in advance
>she had trouble with the birth of her calf and it came weeks late, making it just her and her calf in the open ocean
>the orcas tailed this poor mother for weeks
>she had banked her entire existence the messy technicalities producing this particular offspring

cont...

bumpity

Wolfram can fuck off.

>the pack of orcas began fucking with the mother over the course of days, exhausting it
>they start attacking the calf
>the mother spends everything she has within her reserves of energy trying to defend it and keep them from drowning it
>they drown it and then bite her savagely and drown her

here's the real kicker: they don't even fucking eat them. they take a few bites of the carcasses and then swim away, leaving them to sink to the ocean floor to be eaten by crabs and shit

that's what life is like.

now u're not so fast

These guys are slow as fuck to begin with though.