Went to a clinic today for an ear infection, the nurse was somewhat flirty with me from the begging...

Went to a clinic today for an ear infection, the nurse was somewhat flirty with me from the begging. When she went to check my ears she basically pushed her tits against me, to the point where my arm was basically pushed firmly between her tits. She did this on both sides. It seems like it could be accidental, but it also seemed kind of purposeful. What do you think? Do women just randomly push their tits on people without knowing it? Or was this a sign?

Bamp.

it's clear that you're a virgin, my friend
you should go out more often.

/thread

Definitely not a virgin. I just haven't had this happen in such a blatant way before.

It's just tits, man. Nurses can look flirty at times but they're just being Nice. You on the other hand are the only one being turned on.

I had the same thing happen to me at the hairdressers. Never happened my whole life, then this time this fairly flirty girl was grinding them up against me every which way.

I was a beta like you OP and didn't act upon. I'm weird when I go to the hairdressers. /Public place /sharp instruments around me face

Yeah I guess. In some ways though it's the perfect way to go about doing this, as it can just be written off as an accident. I guess what made it seem even more intentional was that we were the only two people in the room with the door closed, and it's not like she had to have her tits on my to look.

lost your chance fucked up by being mezmorized by tits

No one is trying to come on to you while checking your nasty ass ear infection I promise

By noticing you're a rapist and perpetuating rape culture.

Hairdressers get tips so they are probably more likely to do such things.

So be it, I just find it hard to believe that she was oblivious to it. It's hard to explain but it really felt like she was pushing them on me, rather than just accidentally getting to close.

Shoulda felt her up, fuckin grab one next time shithead

Had a dental assistant that would move the chair so when she leaned over, titties on cheeks. I was 15 at the time. Had clean teeth. There are freaks in med field.

I miss having hair simply because hairdressers would do that. They know what they are doing. Its almost a turn on for them.

You ever ask one of them out?

I went to a strip club the other night, and the stripper let me finger her for a while, and let me eat her pussy. But, according to everyone ever, she was just doing it for tips.

No. Was married at the time. But there's no conceivable way they would to it on accident. How often do you rub your cock on things? Yeah, cocks aren't as obvious as fits, but if something bumps your crotch, you move. Especially if it's a person, out of courtesy. Women do it on purpose.

.....sigh.... yes, user, she was flirting with you. Now lets find your binkie and put you back to bed.

when a girl's randomly nice to you, does she wanna fuck you? god youre such a virgin

That's the thing it's a situation where they can get away with it because there is plausible deniability.

Did you make sure to tip them a little extra for the extra service? Did they deserve it? I also admire your fidelity to your wife.

I get you're point, but women generally aren't that forward. With that mentality you'll never get laid as you'll just assume that every girl is just being nice, and miss the signs.

This.

Nurse fag here. I flirt ALL the time with fine ass patients. I actually dated one for awhile. I saw his cock in an X-ray and it was fucking huge. Called him with his results and had a conversation - boom it was on. I wish my dick was as big as his.

So you're an actual fag?

Always. The eye contact deals the deal. I lock eyes long enough to be sure we both know what's going on and no one else will know. If you don't believe me, watch a professional hairdresser work on a woman- almost no breast contact. Its all about sales. They know men enjoy it. They also know men will always tip a woman better.

Lol word

Like mirror eye contact or direct?

You always went to female hairdressers and you were married and honored yout vows? Obviously, if you were a bachelor, it would be a different story.

Your on Sup Forums bruh we all are

Recently I had one pressing her pussy against my elbow.

I've had an older female hairdresser for about 2 years now, and I don't recall her ever touching her tits against me. So it's certainly not like they have to press their tits on you.

Both. Conversations were in one level but eye contact was on another.

Where I live (midwest) men aren't hairdressers. This area isn't tolerant of minorities or homosexuals, so even if a closet fag wanted to do hair no one would hire him. Most of the hairdressers are between 25-35, slightly chubby to overweight (i used my wife's hairdresser who was a little curvy but not a fatbody) so it's not primo pussy, most are single moms who do it for non-taxable income and the free gossip that comes with the job.