How to get a huge cock???

How to get a huge cock???

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/240sxx/
tajakramberger.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/k-_j-_dover_greek_homosexuality_updated_and_witbookfi-org.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off, why would we give away that secret? I don't want more people with big dicks.

Take a bitcher knife, place blade at base of dick, slice up all the way on the underbelly to the head. Let it bleed for exactly 12 minutes 51 seconds. Place rubbing alcohol on wound. Let it heal. Bigger dick

OP the secret is you have to cut off your dick, then it will grow back even bigger. Do this until you feel satisfied enough with your size.

Reroll the genetic dice.
It's easy, just shoot yourself.

Learn to jelq my friend

Jelqing, stretching, bathmate, hanging.

Checked

This is the easiest method.

dubs speaks truth

surgery supposedly, common in some countries, there is a documentary on this on TPB,

I have a small one as well

Ask and ye shall receive in a truck stop bathroom, faggot.

have you ever tried ? i've been jelqing and bathmating for 3 weeks consistently. when do you see gains ? whats your routine ?

honestly OP the "secret" is to just jerk off a lot. I have been jerking off for more than 10 solid years now and my dick hasn't stopped growing

step 1: get a dick
step 2: get balls
step 3: pet your dick often
step 4: form a bro type bond with your dick
step 5: name it "huge"
step 6: only call it by its name, let it get used to with the name.

>mindless fixation on the size of genitalia that only grew to prominence in the latter 20th century
You've fucking regressed as a species. Nobody cared until now. Stop being a faggot. Kill yourself.

Trim a little you disgusting faggot

>Nobody cared until now
haha what? phallic obsession has been a thing for millennia

What shitty ass logic.

Hurr we never use to think about X so you're a faggot if you do now hurrr

Where is my cog piece nigger

>You've
Fucking AyyyLmao detected, fuck off back to your own planet if it's so great you refugee space nigger.

1. Make a post on Craiglist
2. Write "Will suck free cock to any well hung dude with an attitude
3. Invite over the big cock
4. Suck said cock till tears swell
5. Revel in your new found sexuality as a cockfag
Thats how i get my huge cocks all the time/
Hell im not even gay i just suck a mean dick till im sick for a bag or a meth hit

make sense or fuck off faggot
cog for what?

never mind. kys

Wrong. Those are Freudian lenses that your viewing ancient history through. Swords just happen to look to be phallic because designing a weapon that looks like a vagina is retarded.
Yes. Fixating on base level instincts whenever you're supposed to pride yourself on advancing as species is the epitome of petty.

1) post on craigslist for bbc
2) make date with niggrar
3) profit!

weights to your dick (can only do it for a min or two), then you got to hot wrap it for 3 to 5 min
do 4 or 5 sets
do it every other day

weights are dependent on your comfort, pain threshold

>swords
i am literally referring to the spade and chalice symbol of man and woman

or look at the obelisk that is the washington monument.. obviously someone had a total boner for boners even then. you are a dumb kid don't reply to me again i fucking mean it

Sorry I can't understand complex subject matter unless you slam your fists repeatedly against the keyboard.

that's cod faggot

Ahdhtktkssu ahdigndjw173&jdjcnaicoshduv aurbejck s
ajs
shvinean
All good?

Not "huge" but I did get bigger. I did a whole routine of different teqs for like 2 years couldn't really explain what I would consider the best "workout" without going through all the shit I wrote down. Just do what feels right. Horse jelqs and cock rings are a good combo. Oh and I always did it dry or in the shower and jelqed more time than they recommend. Like I think the basic routine you only do for 15 mins and I would spend at least 30 min in the shower. Gained like maybe 1 inch in length but got some good girth gains. Also, lose weight and get in shape. YMMV

Obviously resembles a vagina. Fuck off.

>Obelisk is a Penis
>Literally muh patriarchy

Or it's a simple structure to build. Fucking penis skyscrapers. Why didn't David have a gargantuan dong, or any of the Greco-Roman statues? After all they were the apex of homoeroticism.
Faggot.

Perfect.

find a man with one and cut if off? kind like how chinks do it with tiger junk.

>Food
>Sex
>Survival

You didn't do too well in school did you?

We didn't always use to think the earth was round as well you dense motherfucker. All kinds of other shit as well.

Like morality, "advancement" is just something we decided one day.

We are the same as every other animal. Just sacs of water. Cavities and vesicles filled with water. We just happen to be able to build and think ahead.

kys, weeb.

keep it locked up for a month, and when you let it out it will grow huge from being so frustrated and teased

thos aren't ancient symbols dumbass
^ = man
v = woman

^
^
^
^ = higher army rank... because muh dik
^
^

penises do not work that way

Hot cock user...gotta kik?

>we are the same as every other animal
FALSE

>only grew to prominence in the latter 20th
Top kek

Do you have a before and after?

Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. Fixating on that shit makes you subhuman scum.

What does that have to do with anything? Are you advocating settling arguments by bashing your neighbor's head in with a rock like a fucking animal would?
Of course not, because that would make you retarded and backwards, since this would be a valid time to say it's the current fucking year.

So captains have two penises?
Colonels literally have a fucking flower as their insignia.
Why are you fucking retarded?

All just cells communicating with each other wanting water and trace minerals. From porifera to chordata.

Large dicks used to be seen as comical and absurd.

different ranks mean different stuff you stupid ass kike
that doesn't make me wrong

Cells don't communicate their "desire" for water, Osmosis is passive.

source where?
>used to be
when? and by who?

>thinking I will just give away the secret

Like I said, someone has just decided fixating on those things makes you "subhuman scum"

You are so retarded lol. What do you do when you are hungry? You get food. What do you do when you are horny? Go have sex. I other words you are fixating on those things.

Literally everything we do comes from a base instinct. kys

what were your before and after ?you look thick,goodjob on that. whats the difference between a regular jelq and a horse jelq ? did you do jelqs while you were hard ?

So your dick size becomes irrelevant the higher your rank. Gotcha. Here I thought you were just grasping at straws, but now I see you're just completely full of shit.
Heh-heh, they're called PRIVATES FOR A REASON.

Romans and will find the link shortly.
I know. Who would've thought that there are cultures that fucking sever the clitoris and think big dicks are ridiculous.

Thundersplace google it

Jelqing

Do research and contribute to thundersplace

Alright. Don't have any water for a week or two. I'm sure your cells totes won't be communicating. Won't be sending all kinds of signals, telling you that you need water.

So dumb smh

you have no sources faggot just kill yourself and your little dick

maybe after moar

Judging by its simplicity to attain as opposed to other pursuits, yes, it makes you subhuman scum. Yes, I take a piss too, as does a degenerate who is overly self-conscious about his dick size when he is the only one who will ever give a shit. The amount of thought and debate that goes into this, especially when it's predominately males who care and are so insecure they genuinely don't believe women when they say otherwise, show that you're nobody that can undertake higher level thoughts that separate us from mere beasts.
Wait never mind go rape instead. You're just an animal.
Fuckhead.

not one to scale

>Implying that's big

Definition of communication is two ways.
Systems detect a lack of water content of cells, this is not communication as it is only recieving, not sending of information from the cell.

By becoming a Ditto.

Why did no statues in Greece have massive, throbbing dongs to compliment their robust physique and heroic postures?
Right, because they were seen as comical and absurd.

Explain.

You gonna make me beg user? :(

why do you have no sources but you are continually talking out of your ass?

also is greek states/ rome anything like china at that time? can you somehow generalize the two as you seem to be?

hahah you are so dumb holy shit

>lack of evidence is evidence
this is liberalism and it is fucking disgusting. would not recommend

home circumcision

>Also is greek states blah blah blah
What the fuck are you even trying to say hear?

Either way, still trying to find it, but even if I did you'd just try to discredit it and shove your head right back up your ass.

This level of consistent retardation...

Fucking summerfags.

It shows that the fixation with large genitalia is predominantly a modern invention.

nothing
no method has been proven to work
you are stuck with what you have

was 6.5" length now 7.5", not sure about girth but I could tell without measuring that I gained a good amount. Horse jelq can be googled, you kinda just make an upsidedown peace sign with your fingers and go from base to tip with pressure. Usually was like 75% hard for the most part of the routine then I would do full erection and flaccid for certain workouts.

This

Best I could find is on plebbit. Either way large dicks were associated with barbarism.

reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/240sxx/

Do you really need me to list the physical differences between humans and dogs?

But you're wrong, sluts on Kik love a big dick, oh boy do they ever.

And people think the deathly thin are extremely attractive. What's your point?

you have been talking about "people in the past"
and then i asked WHO? and then you mention greek/rome (two different cultures) with no evidence to boot...

and can you compare rome or greece to china at that time? or was it just the people in china who didn't care about dicks or romans? you don't have any evidence for anything you are just a dumb fucking faggot with a small pecker trying to validate it

No, all of your cells aren't telling your brain they want water.

tajakramberger.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/k-_j-_dover_greek_homosexuality_updated_and_witbookfi-org.pdf

Page 126. Read it or not. Roman culture is heavily influenced by Greek, and either way it shows that the fixation is conditional rather than instinct as most people would like to posit nowadays under some thinly layered scientific rhetoric despite it being complete bullshit.

Yeah, we are all just animals dude. There really isn't much that separates us from something like porifera m8. Or Cnidaria or any Phyla for that matter.

Take your existential crisis, philosophic nonsense elsewhere mate. It isn't a science nor is it important. And your reliance on it seems to be hypocritical.

And the fact that you think you have never worried about your looks, or anything like makes you the opposite of what you are hating on.

The emotions, insecurities and all stupid shit we think about is a big apart of what actually sets us about from other creatures. So if you ar not doing any of that you are literally the animals you hate.

Weeb kys you euphoric neck beard.

that's fucking nothing
not an argument

also greek/roman states do not generalize to "all the people back in the day thought _______"
that has been most of my point.

and your source is shit
and your mother is a whore

"He is the only one who gives a shit" sluts do. Lots of women love big dick that's not just made up. Today's women are degenerates so it's pretty sick tbh.

Except there's actually quite a bit that separates us from animals, hence why I don't piss on other people's shit to claim territory. The best people can do would say Oh but you're doing it metaphorically, which is a completely human-specific phenomena.
>existiantial cris blah blah
You were wrong. Deal with it.

weeblyst00f

>source is shit
Aaaaaand you're done.

Go ahead and spew some other shit.

Not arguing that, and calling them sluts is hypocritical since men love big titties, even beyond the need for them to be evolutionary beneficial.

You don't get out much and interact with people do you? People are worse than animals every fucking day. What is this shit you are pulling in a cock thread what the fu

>dry jelqing

thats a good way to fuck your dick up

Lol I wasn't wrong even a little. We are all just sacs of water. Go take a basic biology course.

I like how you literally just said blah blah you are wrong. lol rekt

You are the animals you hate if you are not having the insecurities m8.

Anyway, I have an exam to go to.

>little dick faggot says:
>"b-b-b-but people never cared about p-p-penises until pop culture!!"
>"check out this ONE internet source"
great job embarrassing yourself and bringing shame on your family. i should have let your mother swallow you

I am a waiter, which would place me in the stereotype that I deal with some of the worst people at their worst, when they are hungry.
That's not the case, but my experience is purely anecdotal so who gives a fuck.
We're worse and we're better. I'm not saying we're not animals, but reducing humanity down to its basic essentials is called regression, and you won't do that, because it's counter-productive to evolution.

Of course he doesn't.

He is a pretty spot on euphoric weeb, neck beard and the bad kind of atheist.

Thinks he is superior because he doesn't have emotions or insecurities. lmfo.

His life must be so sad.

That is fucking disgusting you anal aids sore.

In a nutshell, starting out workout should be roughly:

5-10 minutes of heat applied to dick.

stretch: 10 x 30 second holds. Make an OK sign with your hand. Put your dick through the hole in the OK sign. Tighten your grip right under your head. Stretch your dick in very different directions (straight down, left, right, up, etc.)

50 jelqs. OK sign, tighten grip at the base of your dick. Move hand from the base of your dick to the head. Tighten enough to feel expansion of your dick, but not enough to make it hurt/explode.
More erect = girth, more dangerous
Less erect = length, safer
Best to do like 40-60% erection.

5-10 minutes of heat again.

Start out every other day for a week or two. Then 2 days on, 1 day off for a week or two, then every day.
Heating is arguably the most important part of the workouts. Do it.
Jelqs should be slow and methodical. Roughly 4-6 seconds from base to head.
Increase stretches by 1 in each direction every 3-5 workouts
Increase jelqs by 10 or so every week.

If your dick grows, you can possibly slow down the increases in the number of stretches/jelqs you do. If it doesn't grow, do more.
Don't skip workouts. The whole idea behind this is you're applying enough stress to the tendons in your dick to create microtears. That promotes growth. Skipping a workout allows your dick to toughen up, making it more difficult to create these microtears.

You should grow "a lot" for the first month or two. Then it will slow down. Be patient and keep going.

Ayyyyy I was on Thundersplace.
I've only gained about 1/2 an inch length in a solid year and a half, but I'm inconsistent with my workouts. Taking a break right now, because my girlfriend wants me to stop.

You presumed this had anything to do with an existential crisis when it had nothing.
That's remarkably civilized, please go out and kill a rabbit with your bear hands, savage.

Not that it matters, but my dick is flat average.
No, people have, but the fixation with the SIZE of it has VARIED throughout TIME, coming to prominence RECENTLY.
The rest is grade-school level insults that only dipshits like you are affected by and regurgitate on the presumption it makes you at all clever because ermagerd how offensive.

Even if I were to disclose the details of my life that don't fit so snugly into your comfortable stereotype, you wouldn't believe it, so continue feeling better about some apparition you conjured of me that only pertains to me in the slightest way possible.

>No, people have, but the fixation with the SIZE of it has VARIED throughout TIME, coming to prominence RECENTLY.
source is.... oh wait never mind.. that one random article it took awhile for you to produce. got it

I could produce five or ten at this point and you'd still be saying the same thing.