Hey Sup Forums me and this girl started talking about 2 weeks ago and I think that I am in love with her...

Hey Sup Forums me and this girl started talking about 2 weeks ago and I think that I am in love with her. Am I just a romantic, or what?

Armando, stop trying to hit on Tonie

Sorry I'm not Armando :/

post conversation with her man

so we can help tell

where are you op?

Is she hot? (Serious question)

I think that she likes me :/

i cant tell post more and tell us more about here do you really know her

She is absolutely beautiful, I would post a pic of her but I don't what her pic on Sup Forums.

blur out her face then?

Okay you called her beautiful if you would have said sexy or hot I was gonna figure you were in lust not love

I met her in October. she lives in California, and I live in Georgia.

do you know more about her? Like how much do you know her?

I know a good bit about her, I honestly know more about her than I do my best friend

ok that's an ok start post more conversations with her so we can get a seines of your relationship

>lel
you are absolutely irredeemable

I mean this is what makes me love her

nice trips and more? I feel like you do both care but distance and this short of a time I feel like love is too extreme right now.

Ik I just feel like I would do anything for her, I don't expect the same from her because I know we kinda just started to really talk.

Take a huge fap, not just a small one, like where you just blow all your energy, and if you STILL feel like you are attracted to her, you def like her

just give it more time man try to met up with her a few times
good idea dont fap to her tho mite mess shit up

Here man, please don't save pics of her :/ I would feel bad if you did.

Yo OP you need to meet up with her irl or tis just an internet fling. Women love them back pocket lovers yo. They are like lap dogs to them.

I wont she's cute you got a good girl man

Yo she's pretty fine tho OP, how old r u?

Yea, I fly standby so I have plans on meeting her.

how soon son

I'm 17

>inb4 "USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST"

I would like to within the next 2 months

Damn son you're still pretty young; be careful with those hormones brah

>THIS
Shit did I say 17 I meant 18

fly standby? are you a pilot?

lel nice save

>lel
>being this attentive
>you're probably in the range of 15-18

If she does like you, that's probably going to change very quickly. If you and this chick fall into that age range then she might think you're cute, which is all most girls consider at that age unless they're in the party/drug/"music festival" crowd.

If you're this giddy about getting attention from a girl, though, odds are you're going to fuck it up through inexperience, insecurity, and playing it too safe.

My father works for the airlines.

go for it do it till you have the money for an apartment and maybe if you still honestly feel this way make the move to her

Nah just a faggot

Soild point brother

Damn that's dope as fuck. Also don't listen to the faggot above your post. Its shit like that that'll fuck you over, not you being young.

Thanks for all the advice, I really like this girl and would hate to fuck it up.

wait what are you saying? that girls in the 15-18 range don't wanna fuck or have relationships unless they'rein the party/drug/"music festival" crowd? What even is that lol? And definitely not true. Most girls are just like you and I and they also mature emotionally and relationship wise much sooner than men do.

>maintain eye contact
>work out
>dress nicely
>stand up straight
>leave the house now and then

Yeah, real toxic advice. I don't get how anyone could mistake this for a healthy sense of realism.

Oh btw she is 19 :/

Just be cool and also always listen to your instincts and try to avoid asking for too much advice because you're the one who spends the most time with her so you know her better than your friends/advice givers ever would. Your gut has a brain of its own. It knows whats up. Always listen to instinct. Also rule #1 always be chill

*hair touch*

And your post gave that advice where lmfao? That's simple life shit. If you ain't doing it you're retarded or something.

You know I honestly didn't think Sup Forums had a cool community like thisI,I really just thought I would be called a faggot.

nvm was referring to your actual post content, not the pic attached which I didn't bother to open.

nigga we live through each other using our failures as guidance to help our fellow Sup Forumstard achieve vicarious success.

We're all brothers here, friend.

Yea I was skyping her and every time complimented her she would touch her hair, it was cute and I had to point it out to her.

this thread makes me sick, you are a fucking faggot that will most likely get rejected

No, I'm saying that at the 15-18 range that girls are mostly concerned with the appearance and social status of the guys they date. If he's cool and good looking they'll respond well to attention, but most of the time it's a matter of preselection--knowing that their girlfriends think he's attractive. At that age, girls want the guys that they think other girls want.

If you don't what "that crowd" is, I'm not going to bother explaining. It'd be a waste of your time and mine.

>most girls are just like you and I
Except they're not. Again, in the 15-18 age range, all teenagers are experience serious hormonal development. Hormones change the way you think and act on top of regulating body functions and affecting your appearance. And women mature at the same rate as everyone else, but while typical guy shit looks retarded until you're decently matured, typical girl shit--gossiping, talking for hours about boys or makeup, hanging out, dating, etc--just looks like what moms and adult women do in their free time.

And they're relationship wise because on top of getting more experience than most dudes they also discuss and read about it constantly with other women.

Thanks man, I love you too.

I'm a little impressed you took the time to own up to that. Cheers, user.

Thats it?

im not joking,you are getting way too attached and will end up destroyed

I agree with everything you've said but at the same time my empirical experience is completely the opposite lol.. I find that in high school girls care less about the social status of the guy they date and this tends to be more true for college aged girls and beyond(also money)

That's entirely different than what you said b4

Damn this thread is the most gentlemanly I've ever been in on Sup Forums. Giving me hope for the world.

One moment m8

dont worry you are still a faggot

You're not in love with her, you just love the infatuation. I'm the same way.

bruh those heartbreaks are what sculpt us from the solid block of marble we are born as. Some times it takes a hard blow to give the block true form. As much as we would like to avoid moments like those, they are entirely necessary. So do not be afraid, embrace the moment and go for it either way.

Who cares, its fun to feel those butterflies. Won't get the chance after you're 22 or so any more.. I miss those days.

Also

Underage

you're a romantic but so what haha all those we remember were too.

?

Yea it was really bad, we started talking around finals week and I couldn't get her out of my mind while testing.

>I agree with everything you've said
>but lol, no

Congratulations on both spelling and using "empirical" correctly. Since I'm not familiar with your school, anyone in it, or you yourself, I'll admit that status isn't *everything*, but it *is* significant. And preselection is very much a thing.

>college girls don't care about status
Know many college girls? Dated any? Fucked any? College is a completely different environment--not just from high school; it's completely distinct. Almost in its own category. Status definitely matters, though how much is inversely proportional to the size of the student population.

You want to know why money matters to women?Here are two reasons, just to start--the first is that guys who do well for themselves tend to have their shit together and have already cleared the hurdles of working your ass off to get to a position where real income happens. Those are attractive qualities to women in the 23-35 range (having your shit together and proving your success with income). The second reason it's attractive is because it means that you're capable of giving her the kind of life she wants. For most women in the previously mentioned age group that means supporting a family, but for some women--especially younger ones--that means she functionally trades sex for free dinner, drinks, and a place to sleep even if you're not buying her clothes and filling her car up. And she's not consciously trading sex for resources most of the time--she's convinced herself, at least in the beginning, that she's with the guy because he's either good for her, a good guy in general, or the kind of guy she thinks her parents will approve of. Or she's actually attracted to him and the resources are a nice bonus, but that's less common. Wealth ≠ attractiveness, it's just a supplement.

oh i meant that when they reach college age status matters more than in high school. Sorry for my atrocious sentence structure. Now to continue reading your post about money

OP here, am I attractive? Please forgive the retarded face.

god words can't describe how much I love this webm

Money thing is all true tho lol who doesn't want those things. Btw, your condescension is pretty unnecessary as I know you're no lothario browsing Sup Forums pretending to be le enciclopedie du femme

lol this is a thread full of dudes, go ask some chicks

Roasted

yes the feelings the clown is experiencing pretty much sum it up

You're average. Average isn't the worst thing to be, but it affords you fewer advantages than "attractive." Shave, put on muscle, and dress better to be more than average.

It doesn't make you gay to say whether or not someone is handsome or not. I think that the cuck George Cloony is handsome as hell.

I already dress dapper as fuck, and if I shave I look 12.

handsome doesn't mean attractive though. Attractiveness is a much more abstract concept which can only be judged by those of the attracted sex. The way a straight man finds a classically unattractive woman as "cute" or "sexy" for example, and vice versa.

start distance running and you'll achieve more jawline definition and it will sculpt away that baby face chub. Beards are pretty on fleek if you go for that low key lumber jack hipster look, otherwise just keep some shadow for that sexy yet refined celeb look.

Yes, I'm sorry. You have shown me the error of my ways.

>your condescension is pretty unnecessary
Looks like somebody's sensitive. The ideal thing to do is respond with an equally cutting witticism, not turn your nose up and huff like a mildly offended liberal arts major.

>you're no lothario
Coming from the guy browsing Sup Forums for dating advice? I'm also not a 17 year old neckbeard with a pedostache, baby fat, and ears like Sloth from The Goonies.

I don't really give a shit whether or not you believe anything I say. Even if you believe *everything* I say, your burgeoning relationship probably isn't going to work out. But once upon a time I was even more clueless than you were and someone helped me out. So, whenever the opportunity arises, I like to pass the favor along.

Thanks for being a brutally honest prick :)

damn son you hella defensive. I ain't OP and you're responding to like 3 different people like they're OP. Also on behalf of OP, you must be a pretty insecure madcunt to bash like that. Fuck man.

Plus OP isn't the one arguing with you.

>a 17 year old neckbeard with a pedostache, baby fat, and ears like Sloth from The Goonies.

lmfao we all know you are tho. also good luck getting that refund for the pickup artists brobible.

Thanks for the back up man, I really could care less about what this narcissist has to say about me.

Let him have his time we all know that he will cry himself to sleep tonight.

It's pretty easy to fall in love, just don't get too needy. Tease her a bit.

I've been with my girl for 7 months and I fell in love with her a few days after we met.

She loves me just as much as I love her, so just don't give a fuck and go with the flow ;)

Your entire post is bashing and then you claim its "help"? lol wuuut

Btw, how many relationships do you think work out? I'd say 1/100 bahahaha so why should the fact it will fail eventually be any kind of deterrent?

Thanks for the advice.

>no u

>maximum overrustle

>there are no refunds for the brobible

Right attitude to have, actually. Credit where credit is due.

Hasn't this just been the best board :D