You guys have to see this to believe it

you guys have to see this to believe it

Is she kill?

What is this user?

no, she's doing some hot, crazy shit though on mfc

looks like a crackhead. not too hard to believe.

This

Where can i watch this?

nah she's an intellectual Russian, doing knife play and performance art and getting naked with animals, she's on fire

my free cams

so she is the one that shits herself on camera.

at what point is she better than a crackhead? or is it because it's "artistic" that its acceptable?

>intellectual
>russian
pick one faggot

This. sage

she doesn't shit herself, wtf

>>my free cams
i dont trust you faggot

fuck, she's flexible as fuck!

>whore takes of clothes and does sex stuff
yeah, not that hard to believe. i've seen a dude crush glass in his own sphincter, one shitting out a fetus, a girl spewing a fountain of shit into her own mouth.

at this point, some crackwhore taking off her dirty underwear is the last thing that will shock me.

I'll make you a deal. I'll link you the vid where she shits in her own hand and tastes it, you post it in her chat and see what happens

This KYS op

see that up in the top left corner dumbass?

it'd be more shocking for a woman on the internet to keep her clothes ON.

ok

lol at the dude in the background.

gimme a tiny or discord or something. there's a second vid where she fucks her bfs dog and he walks in with a second cam and finds her and punches her so hard in the face blood closes the scene

SO this guy posted this in her channel

and then she got really mad screaming "i dont smoke crack, do i look like i smoke crack?"
LOOOL

I don't believe you, not this girl

SHE GOT MAD

gimme somewhere other than 4ch

wat

can't find shamanka?

I want it to be up forever and I want to see her face when you guys call her by her name. i want it spread everywhere, her bf needs to know she spent 18 months fucking me while he was trying to "bulk" for her, and didnt realize his dick wasnt gonna grow. I'm not a huge faggot, just shy of 8" but she forced him to get her a big dog this christmas and she has been knotting since and sending me vids so give me a website you want me to upload to faggot or fuck off

fuck is a tiny discord? WAT

Kek

upload it to mega or dropbox I guess, idk
I don't believe you though, I know her name, what's her name?

keep this thread alive

The shitting the fetus was fake iirc

are you uploading it?