Sup Forums last few times i ate my gf's pussy it tasted different. it doesn't always happen, just every once in a while...

Sup Forums last few times i ate my gf's pussy it tasted different. it doesn't always happen, just every once in a while. is there anything i could've eaten or drank that changed the taste ? like how brushing your teeth can change other tastes.

It's her diet

Fish, Salt, Meat, Preservatives can lead to an unpleasant taste

Fruits(specifically citrus and pineapple) and vegetables can lead to a more pleasant taste.

It's not like a single meal deal, takes about a week or so to taste a difference.

i thought about that aswell but it changes faster it can be different from 1 day to another, hence why i'm thinking maybe it's something i ate or drank

also hygiene and any possible soaps/lotions she might slather down below can have cause an irregular taste.

>Gunter, cunter

Unless you ate like a pound of garlic or some nasty ass Indian food it shouldn't make a difference, but you can always brush your teeth or use mouthwash as that is typically a 'gentleman' thing to do before screwing around.

it's a solid indicator that she's cheating. what your tasting user... is coon juice.

OP that's the taste of another dudes cum

youre tasting random dicks shes been churning
you should sue in a court of law

she'd never do that, but regardless, can you even taste that ? it seems baity

you defnitely can. OP if you don't want to end up with a little niglet you better eat her pussy good everytime you notice the taste, clean her out or she might get pregnant

She's getting dick from gay std infected niggers op
Take her outback and shoot her

It's fucking bait dude.

Yep. Load your mouth up with a bunch of cinnamon altoids next time you run your tongue over the man in the canoe. It'll work miracles.

you've obviously never eaten your girls pussy after cumming in it.

Other thing is, pussy tastes and smells different depending on where's she's at in her menstrual cycle. Dunno if that helps.

yeah that did occur to me, and you're right, it's just that it changes too rapidly to be that

yeah... you've been eating the cum of whoever's been pounding her

There's so many things that can alter taste/smell. Does she smoke? Drink? Drugs? Drinks lots of coffee? Eat lots of junk food or red meat? So many things can change what happens down there day by day. Even being dehydrated will affect down there. Or if shes close to her period or just finishing will change the taste and smell

come on, has to be another explanation

try noticing how often she bathes

usually every morning. hasen't changed that habit

Can't...stop...watching...

>she'd never do that
Be sure to join us next time, on "Cuckolds Say The Darnedest Things"!

i highly doubt she cheated, but i'm definitely not a cuck

Your gf was probably eating spaghetti with her vagina. That's usually what does it with my girlfriend. Except of course when she tastes like other men's cum.

I'm already bored with your bait. Step your game up, user.

Gf's leaking.

If you cum inside her the night after and she didn't wash it properly in the shower you can taste something more strong than normal OP.
And it's because youre eaten your own rotten cum.

ehm ok ? leave then ? atleast others are giving some explenations

it's not impossible but she showers every morning so i doubt it.

Even if your girlfriend shower 2 or 3 times a day... If she didn't wash inside her pussy it sisn't change nothing.
She need to wash inside her very very well. And normally a few girl have patience to do it.

when she gets a new cock in her cunt, a new ecosystem of bacteria changes her flavor.

Bonus if you could taste their cum, cuck!

i get that but the taste's been the same-ish for all the years we've been together other than some hormonal changes that affect it sometimes. but it's never been like it's been tasting recently

You tasting Tyrone's cum.

I second this, I don't know why but I have seen women that I dated rarely wash their actual inside of their pussies. This is why baths are good, in showers chicks just wash the outside of their vag and it doesn't clean them out. Probably modern convenience of a fast shower rather than taking a nice long bath.

top zozzle!

You can describe the taste?

she" doesn't even like black guys

So she says

could be candida, or yeast.

Take a container of yoghurt and spread it all over, and even in, her pussy.

That'll straighten out her bacterial ecosystem, and it's lowfat too!

it's hard, it's not that different from how she usually tastes but it's a bit more bitter ?

because of how quickly it goes back to normal sometimes i don't think it's anything long lasting like that. like hormones or bacteria etc i've stopped drinking beer latelly so could that change how i perceive her taste?

Ok since OP seems legit:

If the taste changes rapidly from day to day; and it's unpleasant, most probably its bacteria. Also try to ask her what soap she is using. Note the consistency as well; if there's any chance in the mix of fluids when you're getting busy there. The reaction of the saliva and her own flavors can create that taste you might be tasting. Go to meds if that's the case.

If it's SALTIER, viscous AND unpleasant, it's dick. You're being cucked. For real.

Sounds like rotten cum to me...

How long is this happening?

AND... Thihs guy here have a point.

not too long about 2 weeks ? but she often tastes perfectly fine and then different less than 24 hours later . it just feels werid she'd stop washing herself after all those years and even more if it's so periodic

Her diet and her menstrual cycle.
Also if you had some mint gum or orange juice or something.

it's not really pleasant no. saltier ? i really don't know it's hard to tell i'll be honest i have no idea what cum tastes like.

Just to add more to this (same poster):

The reason why sometimes it's pleasant or no taste and other days it tastes bad is because bacteria
is being given the chance to fester there. Some days she might be using enough water and soap, which is ALSO bad since douching is fucking hell for the vag, loosens it too since fluids go and that doesn't feel nice at all.

Ok so women should never douche their insides. That fraks up the sensitive bacteria culture and will for sure make her stank like never before. And yes when her vag is used to one cock and she starts getting new cock she will also start to stank. This you shouls know from highschool sex'ed. Google it if you doubt.

Dude it's not precum you're supposed to taste, I'm saying that it's saltier since sweat and all that fuckin's supposed to make it saltier. Eat her out after intercourse (rawdog and don't cum) if you dare and you'll get what I mean.

Did it taste anything like a black man's dick?

I didn't say douche I said take a bath, the bathwater goes up into their vag. Don't be fucking retarded user.

the days it tastes different it's the days I fucked her and left her full of cum. enjoy faggot

no it doesnt... ? that's like saying if a dude takes a bath the water goes up his peehole.

very funny

Maybe it's the taste of your sex.
But girls taste diferent when they are excited and when they are not. This might be your problem. Maybe she's not that much excited.

this seems to be the best explanation so far, maybe she just wasn't that into it at the time.

Just leave you underage retard. You're embarrassing yourself.

if it tastes sour she smokes cigarettes

this isn't even about age anyone with a sexual organ knows this.

Does it taste metallic, maybe like blood, or sort of like... breath. Imagine your breath, cup your hand and smell it, and if it's similar.
If so it may very well be her menstural cycle.

no it's not that, i've xperience that before and you're right it happens, but it's not the same taste, also doesn't match up with her cycle

For how long are you with her now?

whatever man, enjoy eating the old cum from your neighbor and/or friend from your slutty woman's pussy.

2 years

why would she even let anyone cum inside her ? STD's are a thing.

It's probably her cycle, ovulating tastes very different, relatively recent after period tastes different.

I'm with my girlfriend for 7 years now.
After some time in the relationship things start to "calm down" a little. If you know what I mean.

But it's cool man. Nothing to worry abbout. It's not like she dosn't like you anymore.

I love the virgins that have latched onto cuck as their go to insult for anything.

>'ve stopped drinking beer latelly so could that change how i perceive her taste?

no it wouldn't, but her having her pussy used as a reciptical for you friends will.

You know that the inside of the vaginal is not supposed to be sterile right? It's "self-cleaning" in the sense that it constantly pushes out the bad and has its own native flora.

It's an internal organ, you don't wash out the inside if your rectum with soap do you? Or your urethra?

Behold my all mighty trips.

i"m not afraid of that, she hasn't changed her behaviour as far as i tell, it's just the taste

Enjoy being a desperate virgin.

remember there's more to the cycle than just mensuration

Weighing in for you OP

did you change up condoms/lube or get new toys? check the brand/mfgr for updates and shit. should take just a couple emails.

keep track of that shit, then go on vacation with her when she's getting the weird taste. if it goes away and stays that way while you are out of town and comes back when you get back home then I got some bad news.

Could also just be something about it coming into summer time and she's sweating more now. try running the AC more.

SO... You're cool. Don't worry abbout the taste. Unles you don't like it. If that's the case, put some minty candy in the mouth wile you do it. Even she will like it.
Put a mint in the mouth, lick and eat her up, and blow gently. Watch her go crazy.

But if you're afraid of something, go to a doctor.

Good luck with your gf pussy bro.
And I wish you a long and prosper relashionship. An user to another.