Dubs decides what I say

Dubs decides what I say

rust? what are you a faggot?

Whut? WHY!?!?

I need you to get the rust off my cock with your tongue.

roll

reroll

what the fuck did you just do?

stop playing rust, and play csgo

Got any dank memes?

kek

[OP here, not a roll]

WINRAR

Are you Aryan?

Send him this:

WINNER

First winner in the thread.

Sent. Just need to wait for response

finally the first winner

Forgot the pic

Screenshot that you sent it.

>Tell them your password.
>Post results

your password

Excellent work OP. You actually delivered.

Dis gonna b gud

Gas the kikes race war now! Hitler did nothing wrong!

i need it

keep on rolling niggers, so far no response

>if I roll dubs it doesn't count

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Winrar

touch my pp

Next message you need to send.

>Can I dress you up as my slut and put you in a rusty chastity cage and throw away the key?

nigger

I AM TWIGMAN, DESTROYER OF COCKS

Did he respond yet? If not call him a nigger for not responding.

lmaoooo

keep rolling nignogs

fuck indeed
you, me, now

I know you are a sissy slut. So start using your slick tongue to remove the rust from my cock.

roll

You forgot to censor Armlad

>Can't even use the same Sans Serif Modern font

Fuck you spam a lot you attention seeking little fuck.

Fuck off you retarded monkey cunt

Dude you're being #pranked

Shoe on head

rip

Please slick I need just a lick to get the rust off my cock.

You can tell it's modern because of the contrast in line thickness

>that obvious photoshop
nigga what are you trying

Well slick? Get licking.

kek I thought it would be funny
srsly tho this guy is a fag

Mmmm~ Don't tell me what to do DADDEH *Slurp Slurp* Nyeessss

Tell them your password.

>Blocks out other chat tab
>Didn't do it the first two times
If dubs: baby, you don't have to ignore me. I just want you to give me the ol' lickaroo.

mmm~ oh daddy. do you want more?
follow up with
oh shit wrong chat lol sorry

Didn't do it the next time
>If Dubs, "I want you to make ME slick"

>Never tell your password to anyone
Do it, you won't

Alright this guy is being a big fucking dildo so new guy

roll

what's funny is how autistic OP must be for the guy to ignore him.

Start off with the message you sent to the first guy and go from there.

roll for this

I want you to put my cock in chastity and throw away the key. Afterwards you can have your way with my ass.

I don't even know him, we met on Rust one time

Tell that nignog:
The peanuts have landed in my ass, ABORT MISSION.

shameless re-roll

No name? Anyways, if I get dubs say
> So I heard you like (Insert recently played game here). That's awesome! so do I, lol! we have so much in common!

reroll

Suck my pickle ding daddy fit fatty nutsack nigger

The last guy was some random person I met on Rust so I don't care if you all see his name, but this new guy is an IRL friend

He's into memes and stupid shit so it doesn't really matter what I say to him

gr8 legs m8, wat time they open?

re-re-roll

roses are red
violets are blue
your picture is gay
and so are you

WINRAR! YAY!

forgive english, i am Russia.
i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.
We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.
I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

roll

That's a pretty shitty win user, but whatever. Just gimme a sec

It wouldn't be shitty if he wasn't your IRL friend, choose someone else
>Saying that Fedora-Tipping is shitty

fuck I forgot to censor name lmao

RLOL

If dubs, send him to a loli thread

shameless reroll

reroll

I AM TWIGMAN, DESTROYER OF COCKS, NICE TO MEET YOU

I have a dream that I will get dubs

re-re