Dxm thread

Dxm thread.

Downed 550mg almost two hours ago. Delsym XR tonight.

Come chill.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/splinterbandatl/the-unobtainable-other
youtube.com/watch?v=YoBP_6yD-lw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I used to do this pretty often. Got a little too weird for me.

I've tried DXM a couple of times and every time I have a bad reaction. The first time I had ever done it, I went to the ER. Not very fun.

Lol I used to do this as well but stopped cause I heard you get fucking holes or some shit in your brain.

You need A LOT more for Delsym extended release, I used to easily eat a gram or two at a time. You can easily do a CWE too... enjoy your 1/3rd a buzz tho, because the XR you wont have much fun, it'll just last a long time.

1500mg for a crazy trip don't go over 2000mg or you'll fuck your shit up

that's a myth. But it definitely makes you stupid.

Is there anywhere you can get pure dxm in the US? It's not illegal in most states in the pure form.

So no holes but it still makes you stupid? lol fuck that shit still

eh you can go passed this, but you have to be a complete NAZI about your drug intake, if you take the wrong thing you're fried for life.

ITT: Too "cool" to just get drunk or smoke weed like a normal person

I used to do that shit all the time.

After an entire summer of tripping every day it stopped working.

Haha yeah, fuck that shit. But it's kinda fun watching american dad with a naked girl watching the... "oil painting" ceilings. Nothing can fuck with you at these states cus uhhh... mirrored morphine or something. Dxms some crazy shit, but you're right. fuck that.

i hope the only active ingredient is DXM.

otherwise GLHFGGRIP

The effects are similar to ketamine. It's very intense, even more so than lsd. I believe it doesn't form physical addictions as well, might as well try it once.

>get drunk or smoke weed like a normal person
lel

Nah, I've tried it a few times but never fucking had visuals. I've always had speedy-like affects, no fucking appetite, and was easily made to laugh. I'm guessing the dosage I took wasn't enough.

if you are scared of spiders don't do this. you will see them everywhere like a scary movie and they won't go away till u come down

It's not physically addicting but that shit can seriously make you feel godlike. Best drug for the apocalypse at least.

Sadly I have taken a break from DXM and can't do any more for a LONG time because of how long disso tolerance sticks around. Trips went from amazing to just feeling empty and hollow.

If you want a real crazy experience take wellbutrin for a few weeks then take some DXM, it won't give you serotonin syndrome but it makes your body stop producing the CYP2D6 enzyme which is what metabolizes DXM, you wind up tripping for almost 3 days straight and it's intense as fuck because there's little to no DXO due to enzyme inhibition.

That's DPH bro.

I used to robotrip a lot about a year ago. Made some killer music on it. Have a taste.
soundcloud.com/splinterbandatl/the-unobtainable-other

My Sup Forumsros, I'm rolling a 900-1000mg trip tomorrow night. Been planning on breaking 800 for a while just haven't got around to it.

Enjoy the ride Sup Forumsrothers

SPIDERS?

OP here, forgot I even made a thread.

I'm a long time abuser of dxm. My highest dose was 2g. I feel around 500 is perfect for me. As I smoke while I'm on it which helps ALOT

I don't try to hit 3rd or 4th plateu
Just try to feel really good and relaxed

Dude, you're destroying your brain and body. Quickly, too. I seriously recommend you stop. Take some acid or something. Just don't keep shoving DXM through your system. It will kill you at worst and make you stupid at best.

Over 200 times in about 6 years. We all die anyway.

Nit to mention all the dph I abused too

Fuck man, I can't say I tripped more than a dozen times. Even that impacted me.

youtube.com/watch?v=YoBP_6yD-lw

Is it polystirex? If so that's a massive amount to be putting in your system and your liver is probably unhappy with you. HBR isn't great for you either but poly is exponentially worse.

No they're not, you idiot.

Ketamine is so much better but you can't understand that because you're an idiot

What do you mean by it "impacted" you? I've only consumed dxm like about 4-5 times and never really tripped, I don't feel like things have changed after those experiences tho.

Not him but higher doses can have you thinking some pretty crazy shit. I hadn't even heard of simulation theory and such before but but on high doses I would see our 3D universe being "projected" from certain points and was convinced this was some sort of simulation of a life I had already lived and that I was close to waking up from it surrounded by family and friends etc. Felt sort of like that almost panic that you feel when you're swimming and running out of air and it hurts the closer you get to the surface, except that I could never quite get there.

Obviously I know better than to take drug experiences at face value but I've never quite looked at reality quite the same since.

i did 530 mg once it was extracted from some cough medicine it was like a 10th of shotglass of the most foul liquid of all time... it was probably the greatest experience of my life honestly, i dont think i would do it again though just cuz of the whole fuck your brain shit

at one point i lost the ability to see, at another point i had merged with the couch i was on and died, literally became nothing but a singular feeling

I remember high school. Fun times.

are you pepe

oh man i remember seeing myself in the mirror while i was super high... it was extremely disturbing what i saw. it was like someone had cropped random sections of my head and skewed them and moved them around haphazardly until my head is just a casserole of splintered shards

pepe confirmed for dead fag who died on couch after trying to masterbait while too high

You must be a productive individual.

man i couldnt even think of jacking off, i could barely even move

definitely made me a temporary faggot though, there was a super drunk guy i was with and i kept feeling up his hand and arm because the tactile sensation was extremely intense and pleasurable

i honestly think naked cuddling with a hot chick on DXM would be the greatest experience in life

op are you alive?

I wanna know the same lol

Ain't like 550 of delsym would kill him unless he fell from a window or something. Probably has dex shits or something

dxm was seriously the most insanly pleasurable feeling ive even felt. it was like, nothing matters, nothing is real, im probably dead but im really just a feeling, a singular feeling of being alive, of experience consciousness. dissasociatives are some crazy shit, i remember truly feeling like someone could literally shit all over my body, the police could raid the house and drag me to prison, a thousand gay niggers could ejaculate all over my body and i literally would not even give a third of a fuck. literally nothing matters, nothing worries you, you feel invincible and eternal

its a high dose but he'll be fine

op is prolly lying down in his room merging with his bed, bein all like "im pretty sure i dont exist right now maaaang"

It'd be a sizeable dose if it were HBr but delsym is time release so he's not likely to feel more than about 300 at a time.

>a thousand gay niggers could ejaculate all over my body and i literally would not even give a third of a fuck.

Yeah that sounds like a fun drug...

Do acid or mushrooms op. I feel you on wanting to trip, but this is very bad for yr body.

gotcha

Lol do you know what will happen if you do both hbr and polistirex for a trip? I remember the first time I did dxm, I consumed both but never felt anything except for things looking a bit brighter and slight nausea.

look at the effects page for dxm on erowid

jesus. dat visual flanging though manyjnrskd

OP is alive. I'm playing csgo and my buddy comes outta nowhere and asks if I wanna smoke bud so that's what I'm doing now.

Feeling great.

HBr quickly metabolizes to DXO (which gives the more dissociative experience), the poly stays DXM (more vaguely psychedelic, less dissociative) much longer so it's honestly almost like taking 2 different drugs at once. The HBr would hit pretty quickly then wear off quickly as well while the poly lasts much longer so I would recommend taking the HBr at least 1.5-2 hours after the poly so they both kick in together. It's a pretty fun experience, would recommend occasionally.

Only downside is doing it regularly would send your tolerance through the roof very quickly.

how many high dose dxm trips do you think is the maximum number a person should do in their life if they dont want a porridge brain

It's easy to make using the ammonia and lighter fluid method. Unless you dropped out of school like a fucking idiot you can do it.

General consensus among long time users is to wait a week per plateau between experiences. IE if you have a 3rd plateau trip wait 3 weeks before dosing again. You have to take it very heavily very regularly to experience any negative effects and even then it's usually just some cognitive impairment that can be fixed by a regimen of fish oil, racetams and alpha-GPC supplements combined with a high protein intake.

The "dangers" of DXM are blown pretty far out of proportion honestly. Responsible use does not have any bad side effects in the vast majority of people.

First time I took DXM was in Tokyo, was 18 and my buddies and I stole some pills from a local store. I think we took about 400mg and smoked some bud along with it. The whole time I felt extremely stupid and was pretty much a vegetable. I was shaking at times and it was hard to focus on anything at all, I just went with the flow. Was that a normal experience? If it was i'll probably do it again but idk because brainz

You do tend to feel dumber on DXM but it gets easier to think properly with practice. Or nootropics, they actually mix pretty well with DXM.

Can't say I've ever gotten the shakes but it does have stimulant effects so that's not surprising. I find myself constantly stretching and flexing my muscles on it.

>first time taking DXM pills, same as OPs
>down them shits with some pizza
>felt like i had to poo a little bit
>sit on the toilet waiting
>DXM hits like a truck
>wohhhhhh wohh wohh spinny spins
>watch fear and loathing in las vegas
>laugh and trip out for hours before my 2 friends and i pass out

guys a=s=s js i a m copealpaet ufuckiasng afucked m8

did u ever throw up?

guys should i go to the red line and look for a hooker im drunk and its 3 am

Used to fuck with it heavy, then I did diphenhydramine for a while, then dmt

I took 400mg not too long ago. It was my first time. Barely felt anything. I felt the robowalk for about 20 mins, then nothing.

live fast, die young.

op is in heaven

go for it mate

hope i dont get mugged en route

I had one of those summers a couple years back. One of my friends actually went off the deep end with it and his family put him in rehab for it.

god i want some fucking acid

Dont wanna derail, but im doing coke for the first time and i wanna know how long i should wait between lines, this is about the size of the one i did, nobody answered in my iwn thread. Anybody help?

i did this last night, not fun thought i was gonna die this morning, still feeling like my brain is weird right now even

30-40 minutes between lines. Bigger lines don't last longer you will just be more high for that period of time.

yea when i took my one heavy dxm dose it took me about a wek to recover, i couldnt eat solid food for 2 days after i was extremely lethargic and exhausted/weak and i had liquid shit for the entire week as well as slight nausea

Just do it all. Just think, plenty of people have done more without dying.

Thank you very much

I've never done more than one bottle and I stick to that. 20 caps is just right with a couple bowls

do u know how many mg are in a bottle? also huh that sounds kinda nice, do oyu just use the delsym shit that doesnt have anything other than just the dex

>96 ▶
> (You)
Also coke goes quick...drink a few and try and make it last. the come down is a BITCH! You will be up for a while. have something to ease that

HEY LETS MAKE A DRUG THREDA GUSY!!!!! XD

Fucking losers

IDK it's always the gel caps that have no additives just the dxm. mostly a generic one. Just check the ingredients. I think it's 20 15mg?

Was that plus the extra line worth $20?

It's always 15mg per pill but the amount of pills vary by brand. If you have any dollar trees near you you can find assurance brand gels for $1 for 15 pills. They've come off the shelves lately in a few areas though.

What's a DXM high like?

Lower doses are sorta like being drunk and high. Higher doses have some strange visuals (not very comparable to any others I've had so I'm not sure how to describe them exactly, people call it "flanging"), strange thought associacions, dissociation from your body and emotions and a feeling of being immortal or eternal, being given (or remembering) ancient esoteric "wisdom," and on higher doses even the perception of godlike entities contacting you.

If you've never done dissociatives it's probably pretty hard to grasp exactly what it's like, and it can vary from person to person.

I just didn't write that part in there. I threw up all 3 times i've gotten high on dxm. I felt stomach sick until i threw up then felt fucking amazing. I was just high as shit after I threw up and felt so great.

Bump

I feel you man
I'm too pussy for the dark web so i'll just have to wait for a friend to get some, which can take up to a year

So could i hypothetically get high from any cough medicine, just more or less depending on the kind, or are there some that barely affect you at all?

No. Only cough syrup that contains dextromethorphan AND NOTHING ELSE. That other shit will either make you sick as a dog like guaifensin or straight up shut down your liver and kill you. Acetominaphen poisoning is probably one of the slowest and most painful ways to die.

Dont take random medicine allways read the ingredients

Done both loads of times, they are very similar, being dissociatives