Stoner Thread

Stoner Thread

Been smoking weed by myself mostly, while it's fun, I find myself lonely. Like I should be smoking with people

So, post your shit, bongs, etc.
Talk about stories and times you got too high
IF you have questions, ask

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/MedTainer-Storage-Container-Built-Grinder/dp/B00DRHHYJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If anyone is from the 714 area I'm down to meet up have a quick sesh then dip city.

Wish I could find people from Sup Forums near me.
Nobody lives around here

Yeah dude same here im from the 714 post up there not really a lot of people on here around here. I mean there was 2 other in the Area code post but i think they dipped off of Sup Forums. What are you smoking tonight?

I smoked in the forest few days ago with my friend. The forrest was not big but we get lost for half a hour and got a lot of pleasure from this.

Currently partaking in some Panda OG.
Solid indica.
Just switched back from vaping shatter to flower.
Remember why I love flower now.

yeah dude. I was rocking edibles for a while and then i smoked some bud and i remember why i missed it also. The sensation is just too unique to not do. I have some Orange OG its a sativa Hybrid.

Probably walked in small circles not knowing haha
I've done that before in a forest like area.
Realized after like 20 minutes of walking, we were back where we started

Dear lord, I haven't had edibles since my greenout on an airplane.

I took too much. Not fun times

You know man I tend to smoke with friends alot and it is good fun, made some really good memories, but Nothing wrong with smoking alone if you got no friends who partake man

Ive never head that phrase Greenout

just bought this and spread it over my weed. Weed doesn't quite do what i want anymore. so i'm spicing it up/

yep, we suspected we go circles, but we liked it, just walking, talking, etc. Plus guitar with us. Now i want to go somewhere with tent and sleeping bag

wut is that? tobacco??

Dude for reals someone should make a web series with 3 smokers sitting in a circle with a 360 camera so that we can all just not sesh alone. And we can just be there to hangout.

Well, I don't really have friends who I hangout with.

Like, I have people I know and are cool with me when we see eachother and we're close but I don't hangout with people.

It's the cannabis equivalent of too drunk

do you guys use grinders?

can you guys identify and price this?

For sure man, I feel that, Where do you love btw? are you blessed and in a legal state or no?

yes. keeps your fingers from getting sticky

That would be interesting.
Like a videochat for stoners.
Interesting.
it's probably spice, and if it is he's an idiot

have no idea what strain, looks like some decent mids though, at least ten a gram, that looks like a gram maybe a gram and a half, maybe.

>shit
>free

Every time I get high around people I feel like I'm being raped by passive-aggressive attempts to compete for attention.

def worth like 3 bucks, that's like little than half a gram.i always wanted to try salvia

FUCKING THIS

Yeah. I can only be a funny rapist whenever I'm drunk.

Sounds like you had fun.

I'm more of the apply what I don't know about nature, while I'm high.
I'll study something, get baked, go study it in person and then try to understand it...hard to explain but it's a methodology that works.

If it's night time just looking at Jupiter through a telescope, whilst high, is amazing.
Truly something.

of course.
I use the best grinder around.
Medtainer.
>Best grinder I've ever used
>largest storage for a grinder
>seal has yet to leak..ever.
>was under $15

lmao wtf is this

Lol my bro just pulled up..and told me to chill on the budd he could smell it from the street..lol..i was like its not even lit yet nigga..

>identify
That's a negative good sir.
>quality check
you've essentially received the bottom of the nug, which contains (sadly) the most of the stem and less of the bud itself.
Well trimmed however, but since it's the bottom you don't have to do much
Cali
....yup.
I've never realized that, but yeah it really is.

However, it's better than being dicks.
You gotta find the right people.
Like I want to smoke with Seth McFarlane, Bill Maher, and Carl Sagan.
That would be one fucking interesting conversation
fucking lol at that picture
it's a 2 stage grinder.
The middle piece fits into the piece on the left.
The right is obviously the cap.

The grinder is amazing

doubtful.

why is this grinder so big? Do you need so much everytime?
I want to try watching at stars with telescope too, but i live in the big city.

Dabbing on some quantum kush crossed with super lemon haze,
You guys have concentrates where you are at?
just out of curiosity for those living in non legal states, are concentrates really expensive?

I like to get baked and working on cars..it turned out to be a profitable hobby..things make more sense for me when im baked

Nope, but the fact that I can is great.
Holds over an eighth easy.

Travel somewhere, or to an observatory
Nice potato camera
>concentrates where you are at?
I'm in Cali good sir, we have everything.
agree

i have more

i thought about buying little grinder from aliexpress.

amazon.com/MedTainer-Storage-Container-Built-Grinder/dp/B00DRHHYJI
They have all sorts of colors.
Mine has lasted me years.
Non porous, bpa free plastics, etc all that shit

what do you think about this?
Yesterday i tryed to smoke with it and almost didn't feel effect. I mean i smoked a lot but didn't get high. After this i used ordinary method and effect was good. What's wrong with this bong? May be bottle is too little? Or because it's very hard to pull smoke inside?

the rubber tubing will clog after a while, if not just get gross.
I would just get a bubbler from online.

As for the high, you must realized that method doesn't really change the effect unless we're speaking of edibles, convection, or concentrates, it's the THC content of the bud.

How many times have you smoked?
It could have been CBD (non psychoactive compound in cannabis mainly used for neurological disorders and anti-inflammation