Am i ugly?

am i ugly?

didn't you post this a couple of days ago too OP?

no

This is at least the 3rd time tonight

Not really, but lack of confidence is unattractive, and vice versa.

No. Please don't turn into another Brandon

Very

Nah, man. You're a good lookin dude.

who is this guy and why he is always being reposted?

You look sad, m8. Chin up, you're probably a decent fellow. Don't let your insecurities turn you into a monster like the most of Sup Forums

6/10

You're a super mega fugly with a busted asshole twist

This. This = /thread OP. Further research beyond this is required.

According to other posters in this thread, get on with it. or piss off.

You look nice op i'd get a beer with you anyday :)))))))))))))

just go to bed. shave in the morning and go for a run. you'll feel much better

holy fuckadnaknak THIS

no OP, this is ugly.

I don't understand why everyone is saying not really. You're ugly. You have a puffy face, so I'm assuming the rest of you is out of shape as well. Scraggly beard. The good news for you is these are all modifiable factors.

The bad news? You'll never modify them because you have so little confidence you'd post on Sup Forums asking for a rate.

shaved, wow i still look fucking disgusting
pic is yesterday so no

depends :^)

my body is fucking disgusting, you're right

Yes, very much so. And with your rapid aging, it's only downhill from here.
Kindly fuck yourself with a cactus and get a nasty, life-threatening Staph infection. Literally fuck yourself to death.

Makes me think of that one meme where the dude's cat lost an eye so he stuck a googly eye on it. Don't have the pic on this thing.

i'm about to turn this into a suicide thread again

You actually have a clean face, which helps a lot. And you don't look disgusting, you just feel that way. Moping doesn't look good on anyone, so stop putting yourself down. Want to slow the aging process down? Staying up late at night while staring at a bright computer in the dark doesn't help. Trust me, I've been there.

Unfortunately, I can't help your self esteem and Sup Forums can't either. You gotta work on that yourself. Go outside (tomorrow). Do something productive.

Going to bed myself - good luck.

you look like you'd be an easy 8/10 if you took care of yourself. if you like destroying your life so much why talk about it?

You're not ugly, you're just depressed and self-loathing. There is a difference.

Another fucking one of these posts? Either someone saved the picture and keeps uploading it, or OP is a fucking faggot

how am i even destroying my life

Please do.

Hey, it's Patton Oswalt!
I loved you in Ratatouille!
Sorry about your dead wife...

keep the thread alive, i'm driving to my brother's to borrow his gun. be back in 20

LOL yeah ok, just like last time and the time before that

ur all so sexy

pug nosed retard

Try smiling.

Yes you are ugly

keeping thread alive

Yes

holy shit you actually look hella good clean shaven if your face and bone structure looks like that with your higher bf% you would look like a fucking god if you leaned out more

im mirin hard no homo also to clarify youre not even that fat your just chubby, stop your pity party bs and pick yourself up because were not going to coddle you but if you wanted some diet/ lifting advice i wouldnt mind helping you out and if it really bothers you and youre too lazy just stop eating fried shit and cut out snack foods swap that shit for fruits or veggies or some shit

lahmow post pics pls

He still needs a body. He's just a floating head right now.

>WAAAH IMMA GO GET MY BROTHERS GUN BECAUSE SOME ANONYMOUS PEOPLE CALLED ME UGLY WHEN I MADE MYSELF A LITERAL SHITPOSTING TARGET
>WAAAH
Because of this, I'm not going to tell you not to do it.

Holy shit, they look like twins

Just stop being lazy and go to a gym, lose some weight and you will be good looking, your face structure looks nice but you are fat, that is the main problem.

No, that's deformed.

Come on, Samwell Tarly, at least you got to bang Gilly. She's pretty hot; I'd fuck her.

Girls love the dad bod

You look pretty average to me, that's not a bad thing honestly.

Gives you the ability to slide the scale up or down depending on how you clean yourself up/fuck your mug up more.

confidence is attractive. if you arent deformed (missing parts of your face, extra limbs or something idk) then confidence is all you really need.

get some exercise, it helps

You look like you could be my father in this pic op

You look like an average dude. So no, you're not ugly.

>Claims he'll be back in 20
>We're still waiting OP

Man fuck what others think.

evidently not lol

turns out he wasn't super willing to loan me his gun

I'm out, nothing interesting left here

No you aren't user. You're absolutely beautiful, don't ever believe otherwise. Have a good summer pal.