If you download any of my albums and don't have any shared folders, I WILL block you

>If you download any of my albums and don't have any shared folders, I WILL block you

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/
strawpoll.me/11542095
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw get blocked because I don't share enough

All of my music are genuine 320kpbs if checked with a spectral analyser. Too many dumbasses sharing fake 320s on slsk.

Be a good boy and share your files for us.

Can people actually block you from dl'ing their music on slsk? I've never uploaded anything and that's never happened to me.

Kayla is cute

I'm more likely to block retards that don't know how torrents work. For some reason Sup Forums has promoted soulseek over torrents and the archive although those are much faster alternatives. Soulseek is for rare albums/qualtity only, not fucking three well known Daft Punk albums. You idiots are wasting my bandwidth.

Edgy.

Well that's impolite.

What's wrong with using Soulseek for everything

I got denied from some guy on soulseek yesterday. Im currently sharing 2000+ flac files wtf?

>mfw I intentionally mislabel folders and files to waste people's time by tricking them into downloading the wrong albums

I only have a couple of upload slots because my upload speed is slow. It's really annoying when someone queues up stuff that will take hours to download especially when they could get it a lot faster from a torrent. I want to upload harder to find stuff to many people rather than act as someone's personal music library. It's just selfish.

Maybe you were sharing something he found offensive. Like hip hop.

how about you don't share folders you don't wanna share?

I don't mind sharing anything I just don't want one person hogging my bandwidth. I had someone the other day queue up 10 albums and it was shit like Dank Punk and Crystal Castles. They could've easily gone somewhere else quicker and gave other people a chance to download as well.

It was also all flac and would've taken over 24 hours to download.

Ive always thought soulseek was kinda shit cause its like downloading a torrent with one seeder. If his pc is turned off then theres nothing you can do. And you gotta assume everythings a transcode or youll just get pissed.

well, fuck you for being a parasite in something that generally works fine

Yo I fuckin love Dank Punk

Don't share the stuff that is common then. Lol, I don't understand wtf you're complaining about.

But all their music is automatically shared, so there's more variety than in torrents

I like to look for idiots who are sharing their whole computer. Then I get their nudes.

this is fun
also downloading people's private chat logs and audacity projects. It's like a little christmas

>oulseek over torrents and the archive although those are much faster alternatives. Soulseek is for rare albums/qualtity only, not fucking three well known Daft Punk albums. You idiots are wasting my bandwidth.
where is this muisc archive people speak of. I look in the catalog and the sticky post and there's nothing there.

Nice try,FBI

lurk more

for real though there's this really rare album I'm tyring to find. it's not on slsk

If I tried to download all 30GB of your pre-60s post-avant jazzcore would you not block me? You would be a non-contributing user because of me being a faggot. No one could download from you for days. It's all about keep the tubes open.

Read the wiki harder.

the likelihood of it being on the archive but not soulseek is probably pretty low. What's the release you're looking for

It won't be on the archive then. Read the sticky.

I've never used soulseek but it sounds like a pretty shitty service based on your issues with it.

You can control how much each person is allowed to download, by overall download session size or number of files in each session.

>mfw people sharing 20 files angrily PM me after I unshare everything from them
>mfw it just happened
There's no better situation for inducing extreme smugness

That's fair though. Unless you have 3rd-world tier internet why is it a problem sharing your folder?

>everybody being asses
Lurk more, but that said rbt.asia is what you are looking for. Also, the sticky includes a link to the wiki, and you should read it for questions related to getting into what.cd, downloading music, buying a turntable and getting into some genres and artists.

I actually do live in the 3rd world and slsk is a much more comfortable way of downloading music compared to torrents and DLs.

How about every single Evangelion album?

Weebs do get banned sometimes. :^)

so you're that guy who always starts downloading a flac album at 13kbps right before I finish my download and close soulseek

>tfw banned and the guy has nothing on his profile indicating that you did something wrong

thanks knoll

>closing soulseek immediately after downloading something
>not having it open for the sake of sharing
:/

Yeah wtf. That's bullshit

>publicly sharing illegal content online
lol how dumb do you have to be

If someone starts a download I'll keep it open until everyone finishes, but I play a lot of online games so I don't like having it open all the time

>Not using at least 2 VPNs

There never been one arrest ever because of Soulseek. Only n00bs think otherwise.

I downloaded this folder so I'm safe

Kek

sorry pikachu :(((((((((((((((((

>tfw you don't share anything

>Have downloaded over 60 albums via slsk
>Never been blocked once

Is it an inside joke that all you people get blocked?

You cunt

>Not having a single shared file and it's just a large image of MC Ride
How shit can you be at slsk?

>sharing only one folder, filled with songs titled
>weenie_in_a_bottle_weird_al_LEAKED_537386286_FUNNY.wma

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/

One time a guy let me download a radiohead album then blocked me when i tried to get an eluvium one

I used soulseek when it first came out and downloaded a beastie boys album. The songs had actual viruses and I had to wipe out my computer.

I haven't had that happen since, but it was a good lesson.

The first time I used soulseek, I tried to download an entire folder of albums from a guy, probably like 100 albums or something, Because I was like "holy shit all this free music". He stopped the transfer and chatted me and was real nice and explained how things worked and proper soulseek etiquette.

It was a good experience.

>The first time I used soulseek, I tried to download an entire folder of albums from a guy, probably like 100 albums or something
kek

I'm just imaging some NSA agent stumbling on this and thinking, "Damn! We can't fucking touch him!"

>she

>wasting my bandwidth
get better internet cuck

strawpoll.me/11542095 .

DELET THIS