Ask a guy who's tripping on acid anything

Ask a guy who's tripping on acid anything.

What's it like?

How How can can mirrors mirrors be be real real if if our our eyes eyes aren't aren't real real ? ?

I still have one of the tabs

so.. what are you doing?

Its not my first time. But I haven't done it in a while so I'm getting a lot of the effects and its awesome

Lurking through Sup Forums like normal just everything has a tracer and colors are awesome

Do a solid
YouTube merriweather post pavilion
Report back

Just realized those green things aren't supposed to be moving.

I tried it with Mdma last weekend, was wondering if your getting any of the visuals. I doubt I'll ever get my hands on lsd but I'd like to try it with mushrooms.

Smoke a lot of dabs... Since I've done a bunch of dabs and acid I trip whenever I get high!

listen to Pork Soda

Yea like everything that is moving infront of me. Like even my thumbs have a tracer. I'm on mobile

Sorry it takes a while to respond. I'm tripping pretty hard right now and I actually forgot about the thread like 2 min ago.

how does it feel knowing that you can't prove that an actual person posted this? That you can't prove you're not having a schizophrenic episode, and that this isn't a big hallucination?

Sounds rad. Hope you enjoy your trip bro.

imagine any kind of design you would like, now concentrate, now look at your arm , did you channel your image

WTF DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME !

when did all these spiders get in here?

How long can you stare into the madness?

I didn't do that but I did stare at my ceiling and it moved at lot and was awesome. Also colors came out of nowhere like a really awesome bright green

I've never had a bad trip bro. And you sure as hell won't start me on one

Jesus dude. That hurts. fuck off

Sweet, brick walls and water are very nice also, I used to love when the house started breathing! That was intense

This is all especially irritating because every time I go to reply I have to do on EOF those stupid fucking captcha things and select the photos with palm trees

Have tits for good trips

My ceiling is dancing

Awww man, do not try this but, if you eat 4 60mg vivans, you will start tripping , I walked to the store close to me one night, and was high stepping like a cat with shoes on its feet trying not to step on full size crab like spiders!

Try to see the cube in both directions simultaneously, or reduce it into lines.

That one kinda hurt a little

It gets easier with practice, and it helps you understand things better.

www twitch tv/ediedgreat

Which post are you from?

From

Okay. Just post pics of cool desings and shit. I don't really wanna think much about stuff