You go to europe

You go to europe
see this
what do you do?

You wash your ass

Take a shit on it like a real american

Clean your ass

It's a bidet dumbfuck. Not that complicated.

Find OP and drown him in it

Plus it actually cleans better than with toilet paper alone.

o shit lol so its just for cleaning your ass? krazy yuros

You europoors love it when stuff tickles your asshole don't you?

dont shit in it, that was a big fucking problem for me

youre probably a fat american neckbeard

Washing your ass you find an indescriptible sensation of pleasure and now you're tempted to get a trap to fuck your butthole
What do you do?

This is used to clean your butt after you throw a massive turd in the toilet.
Water clen it better than paper you know?

Here in Brazil, in some regions, it is used too.

God damn it jeff

Bidet would be of little use to your average Murican as they are too fat to reach around and clean their arses

You westerners are all a bunch of fat fucks don't act special. At least they aren't as cucked.

As a Northern European myself, I have never seen anything like that. What country has those?

Mostly Italy, Spain and France - and in most cases the average user is female and doesn't want to clean her ass. But the guess was quite close.

Murica is west...

Hes probably Russian and he cleans his ass with vodka and ice

So as a European I have no idea what the fuck that's supposed to be. Can one of you explain?

>cross connection

Leave a that third world country immediately and go to one that can properly maintain a sanitary potable water system.

LOL GOOD JOB EUROFATS. GUESS YOU NEED XXXL WATERFOUNTAINS FOR YOUR FAT NECKS hahahahahah funniest thing ive seen on here

Water fountain
You drink from it

wash my face on it of course.

Kms because traps are men and that's gay. I'd rather kill myself than be gay

Pic taken in amerifat even though they cant make use of it because americunts need to raise the pressure in which the water comes out to be able to reach the asshole.
Also if an american sat on this particular seat, it would disappear

You seem to afraid of being gay user its suspicious

feast

newfaq summer detected

God I needed one of these today. Had a bad shit at work and our toilet paper might as well be sandpaper. Ended up sneaking to the sink and wetting a wad down just to deep clean. Yeah I could have used the toilet water but it's harder to do that when you know who your ugly coworkers are.

How exactly does this work? You turn on the water on your ass and all the shit tasks into it? Is the soap involved? So you walk your shitty ass over from the toilet to this, hoping you don't make a mess? Hours do you dry your ass afterwards? Paper towels? I've always wanted to use one. Currently, I use toilet paper, since in U.S., but I'll jump in the shower afterwards and wash my ass good if possible.

second this. Someone elaborate!

Come on. One of you euro faggots elaborate.

1. turn water on, get it a nice warm temperature
2. set fountain height to coincide with your butthole level
3. squat over stream like a chinese picking rice
4. use right hand to scrub butthole
5. periodically check hand for residual poo
6. clean hand=clean butthole
7. grab host's bathrobe and dry self
8. done

Enjoy several hours of fun watery butt stuff

Facebook my friends back about these funny little water fountains they got.

So I'm meant to massage my muscly ass ring until faecal matter is embedded under my fingernails? Do you realise that shit stinks and makes anything touched by shit stink also?

I'll just assume you never wash your hands?

You filthy ameritads just don't have any class or style (or hygiene). That's the most sophisticated and proper way to clean your "pudendum".

Why the fuck does it have 3 valves?

cold/warm/spicy

Hot, Cold, and Starbucks.