Come home

>come home
>see this
>wat do?

that's a dream come true

i regularly pay women to beat me up and kick on me when i'm down

that one looks like she could dislocate my jaw with a single punch

Call the police explain the situation and that i intend to defend myself leave the phone on and then if she is dumb enough to attack me I'll beat the shit out of her.

lol good idea imma do this the next time i feel like beating up my wife

Obviously wrong house, because my wife (hand) can't actually talk

Have fun with her. Rape after brawling and send nice greetings back to ex-wife. >10y different martial arts should do it.

FUCKING KEK

Introduce her to my little friend...

Well I don't have a wife, I live alone. Honestly, first I'd freak the fuck out from the surprise of an intruder in my house, screaming like a little bitch I'd imagine, then I'd gtfo and call the police with my voice wavering the entire time.

Then I'd spend the next 5 or so years despising myself for being a coward while also being more on guard every time I come home.

Im dying here

Realize that she is 5 ft 7 and pummel her to ground. Also, anus rape and post coital shitposting on Sup Forums

I think you dropped someth-

>your wife

Kicked him so hard his head evaporated. Holy fuck

Kick her right in the fucking cunt as hard as I can.. when she falters from the pain, I would then uppercut her right her manly fucking face, grab the back of her head and slam my knee into her skull, when she fall to the ground, kick the shit out of her, and when she gets knocked out... Rip her clothes off and fuck her right in the pussy.

That one was brutal

>your wife

you beat me to it you bitch

Ask if she'd put the kettle on and makes us a nice cup of tea.