What is your country doing to purge the christian establishment that has been responsible for the genocide of the...

What is your country doing to purge the christian establishment that has been responsible for the genocide of the European peoples for the past 2000 years?

Just a daily reminder that C*ristianity is an immigrant religion responsible for the fall of Europe and its most recent endeavor has been importing its cousin Islam into Europe via the """""""""""refugee""""""""""" crisis but you already knew that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion_in_France
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i burned a church

What the fuck are you talking about? Europe became degenerate when atheism took hold.

very good

>the opposite of christianity is atheism
indoctrinated

>>the opposite of christianity is atheism
I never implied that.

Or the opposite of Christianity could be Islam. But you wouldn't want that, would you?

>Europe became degenerate when atheism took hold.

I guess you didn't read the OP

i suggest you read this book my friend

Just Saiyan that the de-Christianization of Europe since the 1960s has enabled the Islamic invading horde.

>Just a daily reminder that C*ristianity is an immigrant religion responsible for the fall of Europe

The Christian religion originated in the Levant, however that region was part of the Western world until the Islamic conquest.

The Levant was never a part of the European world. The Romans had to fight wars there all the time to hold it. Part of the reason the Muslims found it easy to take over was the local populations were less hostile to the Arab invaders than the Byzantines who had ruled them.

That's an asspull because the Romans had to fight wars to hold onto every part of their empire, including the areas that were indisputably in Europe.

Besides, the same applies to the locals in Gaul and Spain welcoming the Germanic tribes as liberators from crushing Roman taxation and conscription.

The Levant was always in Asia, Romans and Greeks knew this. The Levant has always been more connected to the civilisations such as Persia and Egypt than the ones of Europe.

There were two twn girls in my school who grew up in a traditional christian family. My classmates had been bullying them for 11 years straight

Well...now you're kind of dipping into the whole argument of whether places like Russia are part of Europe when many people including Russians themselves claim it's not.

History books always include the ancient Middle East under Western civilization, although whether it should be is highly disputable. We can say with certainty that the Islamic conquest forever removed any ties the region had with Western civilization.

>History books always include the ancient Middle East under Western civilization,
Which ones? History books identify the Western civilisation as coming from the Greeks and Romans, non-middle eastern peoples.

desu I've never seen one that didn't mention ancient Egypt/Israel/Mesopotamia although correct they do mention Greece as the basis of European civilization.

>desu I've never seen one that didn't mention ancient Egypt/Israel/Mesopotamia
They mention them obviously but mentioning them is not the same as saying they are the basis for western civilisation.

Most draw the line as Greek being the origin for western and the Egyptians, Persians etc as being other civilisations.

Russians are definitely European, although a very backwards European people who still live in the Middle Ages psychologically.

The Middle East is considered a founding part of Western civilization but not directly part of it.

The term Western is usually understood like Europe, excluding the countries of Christian Orthodox influence. Mainly Western Europe, plus its former colonies overseas.

Some people even exclude Latin America from the West.

The term West is what in the past was called the "Christianity"

If Orthodox countries aren't part of the West, then you'd have to exclude Greece the very founder of Western civilization.

Western civilisation does not mean Christian. There are many Christians who are not western and there are many westerns who are not Christian. Also the basis for western civilisation comes from the pagan Romans and Greeks not the Christians.

Western civilization is a 50/50 mix of Greco-Roman philosophy and Christianity.

If Christianity was important to western civilisation then places like Czech Republic which are very atheist are no longer western and places like South Africa would be more western than you because they are Christian.

excelenté

People in Europe still culturally Christian and our basic societal values formed by the Christian religion even if they don't actively believe or practice it.

>basic societal values
Christianity forbids divorce, homosexuality and many other things. Which of these are actually followed as societal values in Europe? You are more like the pagan Romans and Greeks than the Christian beliefs.

Agreed. Christianity is disgusting trash. We should all revert back to local Paganism.

Places like Albania will be in trouble, revival of Paganism in Greece and the Romance countries will be the easiest.

Since you're a shitskin Muslim, you probably are shocked to realize that Christianity does not require you to murder unbelievers or stone people to death for being gay or having extramarital sex. Sinners cannot go to Heaven, but you also can't force someone to repent or follow the Bible if they don't want to.

Pisslam literally means "Submission" ie. "Do whatever the Koran says or we kill you."

It does. I have read your Bible, it has commandments of punishment in it. Westerns just ignore it all because your Christianity is not real but just a mask you wear over your paganism.

>christianity
>religion of """"""""""""""peace""""""""""""""
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Yeah there's Christians in non-Western countries like South Korea and Africa, but the "Christianity" they practice there is kind of weird and missing a lot of things.

Korean Christians for example lack all of the cultural and historical context for the Christian religion that people have in Europe, so they're left with nothing but the literal word of the Bible. Christianity in South Korea is almost weirdly cult-like. This is also true in Africa where they have a weird mishmash of fundamentalist Christians who follow the Bible literally and traditional African religious practices.

Atheist scum, you expect me to sit here and listen to your drivel?
We coronated Jesus Christ as the king of Poland mere weeks ago.
We're erecting magnificent chapels in the name of Jesus.
We constantly pray to Him to purge this growing heresy and decadence of the west.
Repent while you can, or you shall regret your mischevous ways on the day of Jugdement!

youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0

good goyim.

COME HERE SCUM

spoken like harald bluetooth.

Says the country who practices a form of Islam that's really poorly disguised Iranian paganism.

I don't see any Christian majority countries where women wear trash bags and gays are hung from execution cranes, do you?

russia

Happened all the time in medieval Europe and still happens in Africa.

Pfft, what is Islam but a mutation of Arabic paganism? Allah was some minor deity in the town Muhammed lived in, and he decided to use it as an excuse to conquer and subjugate his neighbors.

There's no African country that isn't majority Islamic where women where burkas. Also since when did Europeans wear burkas at any point in history? Some of those garments that upper class women wore in the Renaissance era showed quite a lot of boobage.

This Latvian guy is some underage kid that listen to too many metal albums and jerk off to pic of Varg Vikernes.

INTERESTING

Indoctrinated

He's right. Jesus said "Whoever believes in me shall not perish but have everlasting life." He didn't say go and kill everyone who isn't a believer.

Islam doesn't require infidels to be killed in the strict sense, but they're considered subhumans who have to pay a special religion tax and have no legal rights just like in the Ottoman Empire.

>Happened all the time in medieval Europe
how many years ago was that?

You're right. Victorian prudery was an abnormal thing in Europe. For most of history people didn't care about nudity. A lot of Renaissance clothing actually had exposed breasts.

You've read the bible but can't tell me the basics of Christianity

>implying the Quran isn't an amalgamation of historic texts with various others.

even your religious beliefs recognize that Jesus is a prophet, and will return to Earth during the rapture. How can you blame another Abrahamic religion when yours is based on the same philosophy?

How is that relevant?

>What the fuck are you talking about? Europe became degenerate when atheism took hold.

Don't bother when edgy "pagans" try to bring that up. They are larping religions where human sacrifice and ritual male whore were common place

How many legal rights did Muslims have in Europe during Inquisition?

Its pretty true. France it's known for its deviant ways and they have been under the rule of militant atheistism for a hundred years or so

>I follow a foreign religion, I'm a proud European :)

Same as a christian did none.

>Its pretty true. France it's known for its deviant ways and they have been under the rule of militant atheistism for a hundred years or so

>atheistism

Pretty much this
Protestants were killed on sight and they were christians

actually over taxation & forcing through christianity was why muslims could conquer it so easy and due to the previous wars with persia

muslims only required the general populance to either convert or pay a small extra tax and overall taxation was much smaller, this is why people defected

The brand of Islam they practice in KSA today is especially extreme since it doesn't allow non-Muslims to even live in that country at all.

Even Iran is in some ways less extreme, for example Jews can live there as long as they don't espouse Zionism while they're not simply allowed in KSA under any circumstance.

Plus it ran for 300 plus years. And it only killed 3000 people or so. Islamist groups kill twice that in a month.

The inquistion was a secular institution and only had jurisdiction over self proclaimed christians. So technically a muslim didnt have to worry about them.

Got any proof to the contrary.

i was talking about something that happend over a thousand years ago 2bh senpai, things have changed

You made the statement. Burden of proof is clearly on you.

It was forcing a different version of Christianity not Christianity itself. Plus ali babba forget about the 30 year war the romans and the Persians just finished fighting

No you are claiming otherwise you need to post proof. All someone has to do its look at a breif summery of french culture, education and politics to see I'm right

Mhm. Yeah sure. You're clearly an expert on those subjects yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion_in_France
Here's proof

It's true. Protestantism was destroyed in my country by force which then led to total destruction of Germany in ensuing war after Protestant countries decide to punish Habsburgs.

That's also reason people here are kinda irreligious, because we had RCC forced on us by Habsburgs.

Aren't pagans ragings homosexuals that engage in giant homosexual orgies?

More than you apparently

no but we do take turns banging ur mom

Raging faggot

you're thinking about catholics

Every religion does that
Christians and Muslims more than others

How many legal rights does anyone have in KSA? The right to get stoned for having extramarital sex while your rulers snort cocaine and fuck imported Ukrainian hookers.

This.
Saudi Arabia is a den of hipochrisy and the leaders are rotten human beings

I guess I too would pick c*ristianity if my native culture was pic related

Paganism? More like FAGINISM

fetch