Terrible video games cont

Terrible video games cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qgsdb5wYMw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CS:GO is the worst video game and community ever created.

/thread

LoL
Destiny
WoW

all worse communities

is this a troll thread

Don't forget about the Dark Souls series.
Attack, wait, attack, wait, wait, wait, attack.

More like terrible taste cont.

Actually not wrong about that one.

easy mode

tf2
portal series
half life 1-2

who actually thinks this is good

Halo and pretty much all FPS games

I'm curious on why you consider all FPS to be bad?

wow.

007 FTW

Game and community of it was pure abstract shit.

I could sort-of enjoy Counter Strike before I moved on to better shit, it can be a fun game
The entire playerbase is utter shit though, this is indisputable
I would legitimately pay extra for a game where you must proved you are an adult to play online, and not have to listen to 12yo shitheads ever again

I agree with this. I could never figure out how to get into the base after you go up the freight elevator without getting spotted. Shit game and overhyped series

it's shit tho, I agree with OP

did you guys even play it?

I bought MGS when it came out and the gameplay is absolute garbage (idiotic enemies, shitty movement, abuse of continues, constant interruptions).

It had great graphics, camera angles and never before seen cinematic style, but it fails as a videogame

at the time though. I mean, really all AI in stealth games are shit, but MGS is sweet. Psycho Mantis!!

Agreed in pretty much all the points you made. I do really like the story though, despite how fucking confusing it is

youtube.com/watch?v=Qgsdb5wYMw8

good bait. Try harder though.

Being shit at any game doesn't give you the right to call it bad m8

Found the retard.

I would fight you irl

In all fairness WOW wasnt bad untill lich king expansion

And I would win

this game is shit

Fuck Zelda and his little fairy too.

How am I retarded? What fucking game makes it impossible to play just from been seen? Stupid concept

no you fucking wouldn't you little niggerFaggot

come at me
im in the carpark out side Wall Mart in Pratt, Kansas

come get me faggot

thats not csgo thats just internet

I'll bite..

A STEALTH GAME

like said, your a retard

fuck you bitch

Fun game that had a great emphasis on difficulty and not fucking up. The game got killed by the cancerous community that made it a meme game. "Git Gud" actually helps in the advice though, the experience was more rewarding figuring things out on your own.

>out side

Kansas education

what's better, this or Demon's Souls

>terrible game

Pretty much every top ten list ever based on greatest video games disagrees with you

fuck you

Bring it, stupid lesbo

Eh, I enjoy it. The community is pretty funny even though I've grown out of gay 15 y/o humor for the most part, and the game itself is a good way to pass spare time

I never got involved in the community for DS despite playing it. Sounds like a bunch of the shit I saw in the modding community for STALKER though
>We've made it so you have a third of normal health and armor is way less effective for "realism", and the bloodsuckers (fast, high-damage enemies that are normally invisible) don't make any noise. And even a basic weapon is obscenely expensive, and you starve to death within a fucking day ingame without eating, and get exhausted after walking 100m, etc. etc.
>Guys this is fucking retarded
>GIT GUD FAGET SHIT IS JUST TOO HARDCORE FOR U

Kek

Only played the first Dark Souls, but some friends of mine said Demon's Souls was similar with its differences too. Considering Dark Souls is the spiritual successor to Demon's Souls, the two will feel similar.

Arin, pls go

>wall mart

one of the worst games I've ever played

What was different between the regular and scholarship edition? Yeah it wasn't good probably either way but it wasn't as bad as L.A Noire

Are you a cleric?

You mean 99% of video games? Fuck off and go play CoD kid

I find that games like Metro: 2033 and Last Light had great survival mechanics for a linear fps game, but you see people who want a more hardcore survival situation. Take for instance some of the difficulty mods for the Fallout games, some people wanted a tougher experience where their slightest error would mean grave consequences. The best thing to do is to play at your own pace and disregard the more fanboyish community members because there is no pleasing them.

Sorry it's not Minecraft. Go back to your "creative" world fag

They just appeal to what kids like at the time and nostalgiafags

Woah dude this game is fucking flawless

COD Is the shitist game ever

>mgs1
>bad
faggot

>dude

This thread should be renamed

Games you think are terrible.

Op making it sound like his shitty opinion is fact.

no not at all there are many different play styles

I'm gonna donate $10 so op can play his favorite video game, Call of Duty:Ghosts

>wasn't as bad as L.A Noire
fuck does everyone on Sup Forums have shit taste?

>is fact
You're the only one who thinks this.

Everything in this thread is obviously opinion, you fucking deadshit.

>sarcasm

rethorical question I assume

this is one of those opinions you call, "Fucking stupid."

Really? I think it's solid.
Also BIG BOSS DID NOTHING WRONG AND IS THE REAL HERO OF THE STORY

>you're the only one who thinks this.

Is that a fact or an opinion? This posts lines are so blurred.

U mad bro

Yeah I was in the camp that in many of those games, the experience could be a bit less forgiving. But I just found it hilarious how you'd then look on the internet and it was never "hey we should make it a little harder", it's a forum of annoying faggots who are never satisfied until the game is so hard that it is borderline unplayable and literally never rewards you for anything

>drive across town
>look for clues

lol

More like league of Losers

>le 90's le reddit kids

good job. you're doing great

Hey. You. Ya you.

Fuck you.

oh no, you got me. What nao

Add Overwatch

Difficultly in general has to be thought out and clever. You can't just bust someone's balls constantly and expect them to enjoy it. If there is no gratification for going through an extreme hardship, then most people aren't going to bother with it. The concept of having extreme difficulty for a game or for short periods in the game are for a reward whether it be an item or something for the actual story of the game.

FPS only.

If you play elf wizard shit you are a fat.

CS has taken a hit with a lot of stupid shit, but it was and is still the most elite game when it comes to skill.

The only gamers that are competitive in real life and sometimes even look in shape.

More like League of Ladyboys.

ayyyyyyyyy

Go play Assassin's Creed edgy faggot

Being this retarded

Nah.
On the other hand, MGSV really sucked.

Big Boss did nothing wrong

>CS has taken a hit with a lot of stupid shit, but it was and is still the most elite game when it comes to skill.
kek

Have you retards forgotten what board this is

Hitler did nothing wrong except for losing the war

>walk around and talk to people

oh boy, what fun

thanks for playing

Decent game, shit community

Well that was lucky

beautiful