1.Fabian Johnson US-German citizen
2.Edger Castillo US-Mexican citizen
3.Michael Orozco Fiscal US-Mexican citizen
4.Tim Howard US-Hungarian citizen
5.John Brooks US-German citizen
6.Darlington Nagbe US-Liberian (kek) Citizen
7.Jermain Jones US-German Citizen
7/18 Players are dual citizens that is almost 40% of the team

I am a dual citizen too and I was born and lived here all my life. Who tf cares, having an EU passport is based

no one cares

Tim Howard is American as fuck though

One of the most American players we have

dual citizen here
go usa

suck my asshole

A fuck ton of people have dual citizenship here.

>suck my asshole
Fuck off faggot

US land of immigrants

How is this a surprise

nation of immigrants motherfucker, we melting pot nao

is this game tonight or tomorrow?

please respond

GOING ON

RIGHT

M E O W
E
O
W

Tim Howard-Hungarian

He was born and raised in New Jersey.

What advantage is there if you live in the states?

TODAY at 1:30am in UK I think

Ask yourself why a country with 200 million people needs to outsource our players and you'll understand how far we still have to go to be relevant in soccer

see

and Bedoya is Colombian

I kinda care. Even dumbshit dyke Abby Wombat made fun of em for it, even though they let the Canadian sheboon on their team too.

I'd rather ride or die with actual Mericans, win or lose, at least they care about the flag and not just their own personal careers

One of ur newspapers called Messi Leonardo Messi. Our country legitimately doesn't give a fuck user.

A fucking lot of our players have dual citizenship too, what with us being a land of inmigrants like you and stuff.
Now, were they born and raised in murrika or imported and can barely speak english?

Because if you national team was made out of only "Americans" you would be a failure of a team.

You can thank Parents who want their son to play a "Manly" Sport such as Pussy Rugby or boreball.

Be thankful that the Dual Citizens actually make your team somewhat relevant in the world.

Not Colombian citizen though

It's all a conspiracy 2bqh.

These dual citizens were paid off to play for the much less prestigious US soccer team instead of their other native country, where they'd actually be recognized for heir athletic prowess. Why? Because it bolsters the US team while also weakening others. It's no coincidence that the blunder that has been the 2016 yuros and Mexico getting shellacked by Chile both happen to happen at the same time as NFL international series expands to Mexico and experiments with games in consecutive weeks and a likely permanent stadium (Twickenham) in London. The NFL and FIFA are paying each other off to expand into untapped markets.

They all speak English.

we did just fine 20 years ago with real Americans
don't remember the 02 team being full of foreigners either

because he is a smart guy

Untapped markets you say?

But, if you met them on the street, would you think they are just another good old burguer warrior or would they stand out as foreigners?

It's a country of immigrants you mong

Ah.

Well they aren't fat so....

>200 million

Geez that "American Education".

John Brooks said he's wanted to play for the US since his childhood. He has the state of Illinois tatooed on his fucking arm. He holds the same passport as you. Get over it dummy.

If I didn't hear them talk, yeah. But I also live in NYC so really anyone would blend in.

And a dual citizen can't have actual pride in this country?
I understand the concern but going to that extreme is just as wrong

>He has the state of Illinois tatooed on his fucking arm
Madman.

>U.S.A is Full of Dual Citizens
oh geez what a fucking revelation

Yedlin is also Latvian, I think.