Currently working on turning my girlfriend into fucktoy slave.... Any tips to get her to open up more sexually?

Currently working on turning my girlfriend into fucktoy slave.... Any tips to get her to open up more sexually?

Bump

Talk to her about it? i dunno I never had a girlfriend before.

Shameless self bump

Lel super helpful

I don't understand the question. She's your girlfriend. Doesn't that make her your fucktoy slave by default?

Will dump

This, unless you're a bata bitch

ask her what does she wants to do in bed, if she has any fantasies. then tell her yours, step by step. Tell her how you liked this or that new thing, move forward from then

although he is not entirely wrong...

No she's not very open sexually only likes costumes and stuff and doesn't seem very interested in sex like she barely ever wants to have it and like rlly doesn't care and every other girl I've been with cums from me fucking them but she like literally cannot cum like I get her edging so hard sometimes but she literally cannot cum so idk

Dump 4 advice

Lol. Pussy bitch. It's prob because you're a manlet. Send her my way, 6'5, black bull. I'll fuck her real good white boi

In case you didn't know, it kind of ruins the mood and game if you sit down and say: "Listen babe, I'd love to face fuck you while you're being super submissive to me and playing with yourself". It spoils the fun.

I can only suggest, OP, that you take it slow. Fuck her hard, fuck her while she says her pussy belongs to you, fuck her while she calls herself a slut, fuck her face, do anal, and so on and so forth.

I'm not super well endowed but have a good sized cock
Pretty okay at sex stuffs

Sweet. I met a girl like that one time. I got loaded and fed her mai tais until she wanted to bang. Then I banged her until I got tired. Then I slept for a while then I banged her some more.

So you see. we are almost the same, user.

>as if she'd fuck a goddamn monkey

So tips on making her my toy or just stories?

that's because you're an asshole and she knows it, she's about to leave you like the useless piece of scum you are

> white boi mad
Go watch your anime and jerk off to traps, yogio loving bitch

>le tricky ape go wild

This
How fix?

Am gonna steal your kid next time you're at the zoo
> big nig eats your bby nigs

So close

Did you cry the other day when your cousin got shot at the zoo?

No, I only cry at the end of sisters of the traveling pants

>you're an asshole and she knows it
>implying this is somehow a bad thing

Not really. To this day I'm on the fence on whether I have game or she was just that much of a whore.

I'd like to think it was me, but dammit she got on her knees just as soon as I told her to.

In the morning she asked me to give her a ride back to her friends house and when she got out of my pickup she pecked me on the cheek and said "I'll be back tonight. See you later..."

I said not to worry about it because I'd be busy.

But I secretly wanted to see her again because easy girls are very hard to come by.

She didn't show up that night. Oh well, Life went on..

OP make her flirt with her friends then work a threesome in

You basically need to fuck her right and make sure the sex is about getting her off multiple times to where she's like exhausted.

If you fuck her like it's your last night alive and you can make her orgasm for hours, she will be open to letting you do almost anything to her.

I mean it's how I got my girlfriend to call me master and accept being called a whore, while also making her into my fuck toy.

Brotip: many girls have the urge to be dominated and roughed up (slapping, choking,spanking etc). They usually don't admit so it's up to you to bring it out of them and to be confident about it. Don't slap her and then be like "tee-hee sorry bby" or else you'll never get to make her into your whore or whatever.

Tl;dr
Fuck her right and keep fucking her until she's can no longer take it

Be confident in trying new things

Best of luck anoon

Force her to start asking permission for all her orgasms, do this immediately. Start getting head while not giving her any attention. Discipline her with spanking for things she does throughout the day that annoy you. Get a leash and make her walk from room to room in your house.

I I want a threesome so bad that would be amazing I need to open her up tho

In a relationship 3somes have a habit of backfiring

You need to establish that you are the dom and this means you have to really get into your blowjobs like that is when you show a girl who the alpha is it's a very manly act you just have to make sure you are firm and rough with her DO NOT let her have her way with it either make sure you use her mouth as you want because that really is how you establish the dominance of the situation in the first place.

I make her edge for like an hour at a time and she begs me to stop but we don't have sex enough

I must be some kind of alpha fuck beast because my gf and I have been moving this way the past few months.

Just touching her neck now makes her wet.

You want to restrain her hands a bit to OP, tickle her and slap her pussy then go make dinner, she'll be furious but still dripping wet when you finally let her have the dick.

Does this really work like should I just go balls deep and start dominating the shit out of her (also what if she says no?)

She she doesn't really get wet

Bumply

no is no, don't be an idiot by forcing her, just stay fly and make it like you don't give a flying fuck anyway, she will think it's not important to you cause you can still do it on other girls, never ever beg for her

Maybe if you washed the shit off your hands she'd be more attracted to you ergo wetter and more into sex.

dude you cant take no like you have to make her take it! its really important im serious there mouth is like the key to dominating them you have to be super serious about it like have your hands on her head and hold her head REALLY firmly so she knows she WILL NOT be able to get her lips and mouth off of your dick dude and you gotta talk to her the whole time as well let her know she is YOUR whore and YOU decide what to do with her body and her fuck holes.

Gotta take her over the edge and make her have those violent orgasms that are the guy equivalent of capping after no falling for a week.

Like try rubbing her clit next time she's on top riding you and she's about to cum. That will drive her mad.

Also don't forget foreplay. Foreplay right and you can also end up making her do what ever you want

You should start making lifestyle changes over time. Whatever these jack asses say ,start adding one rule at a time and when she never breaks it, add a new one.

If she says no you'll have to respect her boundaries but you should express disappointment and propose an alternative that still pushes the envelope and be a total brat about how you didn't get what you wanted originally while she does the compromise

This is terrible advice from a foreveralone teenager.

I have same problem as OP, with my gf from over 2 years. It wont become better m8

this

I do this already by when she doesn't have sex with me I force her to let me masturbate while playing with her pussy and cumming on her ass

She looks like she is like 5'1"

that's a terrible back she got here :s

Sounds like she's not too interested in having sex all to frequently. Does she ever initiate having sex herself?

What do you mean with lifestyle changes?
I got my gf so far that she gives handjobs too but she says no to bj's

So wait you force her to let you jerk off on her?

Yeah I want my her to be completely submissive

It's the sort of comment someone who doesn't know what domination in the bedroom is all about.

Your lady may well want to have her face slapped, some might just like getting their tits slapped. It's not about degrading the woman just letting her give up as much control because in reality, under all the makeup and social bullshit they just want to be laid out and fucked like an animal.

It's not about 'holding her head and not letting go', retards up in here honestly.

post more pussy pics user.

Take her to a sex therapist

Yes

She has a very nice butthole

All women are whores. If she is your gf you should have been forcefull the first time you fucked to "set the bar". If you fuck vanilla the first time a woman will think that this is what you want.

This saying is pretty true
>Its much harder to train an old dog than a new.

Just continue doing little things, increasing the intensity each time. It seems you already have done this so your on the right track

I assumed you were already having sex from there you can make stupid insipid rules she's doomed to break. ergo a reason to punish her.
Examples
1. Cum only with permission
2. Can only look straight ahead during sex
3. Has to refer to herself as something demeaning in 3rd person
4. Not allowed to put tongue away/close mouth

Breh, I just cringed reading that.. do you foreplay with her? Like fingering and giving her punani tsunamis?

Ill try that thanks so far

She may be one of those girls who physically can't come unless there's clitoral stimulation involved

MODS UNDERAGE
MODS!!!!!

just force her to do some things just a little bit. I did it with my gf for a long time, now she's a crazy whore when we're in the bed.
1. When she's excited, put your pants down and pull her head on your dick but let her do like the way she wants
2. When she's really excited and about to cum, rub her really hard and if she's trying to pull off your hand, keep the pressure

Just try some things like this.

>I got my gf so far that she gives handjobs too but she says no to bj's
>no bj's
i bet you do cunnilungus on her every time too huh

how long have you been with her?
honestly, shes just secure in having the upper hand, her needs ad desires, your's are not important, get out before you get too attached or before you know it you're married to a bitch

I'd love to know your logic on this... There's half a dozen pics of this girl, yet you choose these two to cry about. Why?

Because they're the underage ones?
idiot.

mooooooooooooooore

Those two pictures in particular and not any of the other ones? Not only are you wrong you're retarded. Kill yourself immediately.

tell her to brush her teeth

OP, got more picS? Post em!

>Those two pictures in particular and not any of the other ones?

I know you're a bit mad, but can you not read?

Nah, i offered her to do it if she gives bj but she doesnt even want that too.
I've been over two years with her now and i try to get her more open for everything and if this doesnt work i will have to end this

>6'5
>bull
fuck, my sides

Roofied sex is always the best thing to do it. Drug her and do with her whatever you want. Next day, show her the video. If she is not submissive after that, well... she is not fuck slave material, user.

>over two years with her
You are wasting your time with that closeted slut. It's time to move on.

>Nah, i offered her to do it if she gives bj
sounds kinda lame

either of you could just do it to pleaseru the other, if the other doesnt reciprocrate (at that or some other moment, then you know they just dont care)

frankly dude, 2 years and you havent licked her vulva and clit real good while fingering her g spot? and she hasnt sucked you to orgasm?

WTF is this, some amish marriage?!

You guys are right

MODS UNDERAGE THREAD

MODS MODS M0DS MODS.

>never had a girlfriend
>actually gives good advice

Dear mods
it will be my birthday soon
I'd like you to delete this thread
as it's exposing an underage girl
thanks in advance, MODS. : )

A knife.