Are they voting Trump?

Are they voting Trump?

they probably aren't even voting, i doubt they even give a fuck

The actual candidates are edgier than these pieces of crap.

wtf i hate democracy now

>r these young working class people voting for the same canidate pol convinces me too?!?!??!?!

fuck off

I hope they're voting third party like sane people who don't kiss the ass of egomaniac billionaires or the status quo

Zach is voting for Stein or Johnson.
Flatlander is voting for Trump
Ride isn't voting.

>Voting
>Democracy

MC Ride: Doesn't vote
Zach Hill: Votes Hillary
Andy Morin: Votes Trump

my predictions
either that or they all don't vote

Why would they?

Yes it is

>this

yeah

>voting third party is more edgy than voting for a war criminal or le bigly wall man

theyre anarchizts. Fuck politics

when will they learn?

every anarcunt I knew when I was 14-16 are now voting for trump. seems like they grew out of the whole meme and decided to vote for the edgiest party. but the Democratic Party isn't edgy anymore.

this

>muh a vote for third party is a big F U to the establishment XD

no it's not you fucking idiots. this election isn't the one to be all "I'll show them!"

we have never been closer to WW3 than we are right now. i was for Hillary until I found out she wants to put a no fly zone in Syria. I mean it's current year and the establishment candidate(Hillary) wants to flirt with war. what a shocker.

i was agreeing with you faggot

lol your edgy bro x*D

yeah i agree, i don't want a candidate who wants to get super involved in foreign affairs but i'm definitely too pro environment and anti-big business to vote for libertarians. plus jill stein is actually a fucking idiot, it really sucks

Woopsies

mega link pls

same here, famalam. I'm holding my nose and voting for big tall wall man.

All Hillary has to do is...not put a no fly zone in Syria and...thats it.
2. ???
3. Profit

There are a lot of people advising her not to anyway.

boy oh boy. you haven't read any of the wikileaks dumps or leaked wall st. speeches have you?

Nope!

K E K
E
K

Read a book

"Elections have been the usual mechanism by which modern representative democracy has operated since the 17th century.[1] "

Absolutely not

@MODS
THIS THREAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MUSIC
PLEASE DELETE THIS OFF-TOPIC SHITPOSTING THREAD

this isn't twitter noob
also mods are sleeping

Why would Morin vote Trump? He seems smarter than that

how do you do, newfriend?

pls post your "smart" choice i need a laff

>using ms paint comics to make yourself feel right

i dunno, i don't think i can trust donald trump's vague statements on foreign conflicts even with all the evidence we have of hillary being completely wrapped up in all of them.

personally i'll just go for johnson even though i'm not exactly in favor of loose restrictions on multi-million dollar corporations

that made you REALLY mad

>not knowing how many successful/intelligent people are voting for trump

you don't get out much, do you?

weird, trump was supposed to break the two-party system, but in fact has just made it a given that hillary will win (a one-party system essentially). if the alternative was anyone other than that retard people wouldn't be going so easy on hillary with the emails and leaks. kinda funny watching it unfold as a non-american

I voted Hillary because piss you know is better than shit you don't

At least under a Hillary presidency there's some dim hope of progress in the way of education, labor protections, and healthcare. Her college debt plan would help me a lot

Trump doesn't really have any substance. His only good idea is punishing companies that outsource their jobs, but he's never said how he would do that

only absolute retards think that trump is somehow anti-establishment

call me back when starts spouting out luxembourgist slogans

>"Elections have been the usual mechanism by which modern representative democracy has operated since the 17th century.[1] "
ok