Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Slavs
youtube.com/watch?v=81G-Wsm_kaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys or no kys

does alcohol count as a drug?

Not yet
Yeah i guess

well ive been drunk everyday this week mmm.

Awesome!
Keep at it user!

lets see how long i can go

Ping Pong

Looking pretty sexy either way love. I say keep it.

shave that shit until your face learns how to grow a full beard

How much do you drink to get drunk?

Keep the mustache if anything

What drugs you wanna talk about? I've done a handful of them

Weed, LSD, shrooms, crack, DMT, cocaine, speed, adderall, ambien, ritalin, ativan, MDMA, PMA, vallium, vistaril, seroquel, cigs, booze, whippets (food grade nitrous oxide), K2, LSA (Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds)

Thanks

Whats your favourite?
Done your first line, except crack.. also mdma and ketamine once

Just took one of these. Should I expect anything?

I'd have to say acid, I usually smoke pot everyday though

I only did crack once, never touched ketamine, MDMA doesn't work for me for some reason

What's your favorite?

Adventures with an eccentric detective.

Saint Gabriel is good shit OP

Shave what, your head?

That's Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone 325 mg / 10 mg

You'll feel pain relief from the Acetaminophen part, the hydrocodone will give you some pain relief too, but also may make you feel some euphoria, or just feel good. One of those isn't gonna get you that high though.

Stay away from that shit though, it made my ex girlfriend a total cunt. It's also an addictive substance (hydrocodone, found in vicodin also)

Want me to green text a trip story? Not OP btw

-Z

That's a little more than a handful there cousin.

you didn't need to ask, it's a drug thread

Well... I could fit all of those in one hand

Stopped smoking weed a while ago.
Mdma is the easiest for me, but bit too addictive.
Shrooms or acid, since no hangover and the groove i get from it.
But have to stay clean for a while to get my driverslicence back.. got busted with some drugs at a festival

I like how you party.

What?

looks like a south-slav
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Slavs
practically they are all 1/2 muhammed just like the frenchs

I see

I've always gotten a "hang over" from LSD. Skin will be overly sensitive and feel like clay. I'll feel off and out of sorts. Sometimes I'll have weird smells stuck in my nose. My hairline gets sweaty and feels weird. Sleep deprived of course, not much of an appetite either.

Hope it goes easy getting your license back

Ok here we go. Wasnt sure if anyone was interested.

>take 900mg dxm+1000mg benadryl at 9pm
>get queezy go to park with best bud
>get extremely nervous, dark evil energy everywhere
>run to lightpost because light is holy and demons cant penatrate light
>friends gets a little worried says we should walk back home
>start walking back, see headless horseman riding Pestilence the horse of death, dark aura surrounding him

Cont -z

Well, im 1/4 italian and rest swiss

why the fuck would you wanna get high on a drug like that? it also makes you retarded long term

Sorry to hear about the cunty ex.
Well I could use the pain relief anyways. Will it make jacking off any fun?

you know nothing jon snow

Cont pt 2.

>freak out seeing Pestilence, speed walk home
>lay down on friends bed listening to good music
>ruined friends ascention, he decides to go back to the park to ascend
>trip starts to get super heavy
>evil spirits cant go through door frames apparently
>RULE #1 DONT LEAVE DOORS OPEN
>see 7ft detectives in brown trench coats with weird spiral black and white arms reaching through the door
>razor finger nails, looking straight at me they point and beckon me to come to the door
>freaking out too hard benadryl/dxm makes it impossible to move
>watch them beckon me for 10 minutes, glassy white eyes and an evil smile
>finally get enough strength to grab phone and text friend
>tell him he needs to come back NOW
>friend fucking sprints home busts open the door
>fully sprints through the detectives and jumps on the bed laying down next to me
>"yo man sorry im here whatsup?"
>"fucking detectives wanted to steal my soul"
>"oh shit man im glad i sprinted back"
>proceed to have the strangest fucking trip
>mind is shattered for 5 days cant think straight

All in all great trip but FUCK those guys!

Yea ive stopped taking bens it fucks you up way too bad lol and i like to experiment because i dont care if i OD so push the limit!

I couldn't say, no experience with that

If you want a good time masturbating, smoke some pot... aka hijacking or weed whacking lol

if you wanna trip, do acid or shrooms, DMT even

If you leave that on your face, you will definitely look like a drug user.

Today I will be going to a funk concert and will be dropping 25 miligrams of 2c-b and 1 hit of gamma goblin acid (pic related) first time going to a show tripping so i'm taking it easy on the sid, dont want to have a bad trip in a public area

youtube.com/watch?v=81G-Wsm_kaU maybe like this

I used to do that frequently when i was sixteen.
I tried that recently after not smoking for a couple years and the nut was so powerful it almost gave me a panic attack haha.

Pic related 16 year old fun time

If i could i would m8. Job makes it impossible believe me i want to but DXM is my DoC

have you ever mixed 2c-b and LSD before?

Shut the fuck up and mind the wall. You know nothing Jon Snusnu

Yeah, not gonna lie last time I had a really shitty time. The first time I did 2c-b I did 140 mg just to be a cucklord and had the worst tripping experience of my life and now every time I do 2c-b I get a strange anxiety thats hard to explain, ever since then every time I combine the two it goes down hill really fast but hopefully the great enviornment will make me enjoy it alot more.

Beer is fine to me. Some weed now and then. Was a pothead in my youth.

DON'T YOU DARE SHAVE m8 let it grow.

Shroom high only lasts 6 hours and you can even sleep on it sometimes, I believe it doesn't show up in drug test. DMT only last 15 minutes and definitely doesn't show up in urine as far as I've been told.

DXM is gonna rot your brain m8

Shave. You are not the type that can carry facial hair well. Get a hair cut too. No one wants to fuck a scumb bag.

ooo I love white on white tabs, usually extremely pure acid is on them

140mg? hnng

I am sending good vibes your way. Stay safe. Remind yourself it's just the drugs.

Dxm is great shit dood idk whats up with the hate lol if you could give me a decent source of info proving its bad then please go right ahead

sorry, your beard looks like pubic hair

trim that shit for god's sake

Aye' I kept trying to do that but when time stopped and the trip seemed like 10+ years its hard to do that. I didnt do anything stupid because I was so clear headed, I knew it was the drugs but I would randomly burst out crying and shit. It was the scariest but one of the most amazing of all time. The visuals were so intense it was ugly.

I have met people who are addicted to it. I know plenty who did it a lot in their youth and now are utterly retarded, it's sad.

Do your own research

Shitty. That's why I stick to LSD.

Yea sounds like bullshit. Im not addicted to it I do it probably once every 2 weeks. Well used to, cant anymore

I feel you, the mdma feeling in your chest is amazing and holy fuck. Have you ever fucked someone on 2c-b? I shit you not it is the best drug in the WORLD to have sex on. Blows MDMA out of the water in every way.

nah, I was in this hospital once and a guy there told me all about how much it's disadvantaged his life

I have not done 2c-b, I used to want to, not anymore these days. I actually don't care for sex that much anymore either lmao

I heard it was made to be an aphrodisiac. Some dealer told me he and his girlfriend fucked a lot on it.

keep the stache you can pull it off, drop the beard
try growing it again in a year or so.

Honestly after this gram is gone i'm never fucking doing it again. Kind of stupid hahaha

Good. The only time I'll ever do that is if some druggie chick with no STD's offers me it and wants to bang on it. I do love visuals so it seems like a drug for me, I just don't fuck around with RC like substances however.

RC psychs are fucking terrifying to be honest. My friend shot too much 4-hoMeT, his heart started racing so bad that he called the cops on himself because he was literally going to die, while he was on the way there they strapped him to a chair looked him in the eyes and went "Theres nothing we can do buddy, you might not make it through this one" that triggered his anxiety and made his heart race even more so I can agree. DMT/LSD/Shrooms/Mescaline are my go to's

what the FUCK, they need to teach these "professionals" how to deal with people who are tripping...

I've been pretty lucky when I've accidentally taken RC's sold to me as acid, fuckin' piece of shit people are always like "yeah man, it's the REAL stuff" fuckers..

I got a bet rolling with a chick. I cut it when I slide her panties to her knees. She wants the D, I know it

Oh yeah I never buy my psychs off the street. This fucktard tried to sell me black "DMT" and when I told him that's not true he said "Yeah all of its black, what are you talking about"