Hey Sup Forumsros. What should a chubby 19yrs old guy do to lose some weight, especially on hips and thighs...

hey Sup Forumsros. What should a chubby 19yrs old guy do to lose some weight, especially on hips and thighs? Those 2 kinda ruin the whole "having a gf" thing.
>nah,its because you're faggot OP
What would u recommend me? I know this isnt /fit/, but im sure there must be some anons that might know.
At the moment, the only thing i do to slowly lose weight is starving myself to death.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/500-Low-Carb-Recipes-Snacks-Dessert/dp/1931412065
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

take kot for a long walk
he is fat too

make this be /fit/ and read the fucking sticky

That face

Eat less
Cut off the sugar
Go to the gym 3-4 times a week

its random Sup Forums. Anything can go here.

eat 1 meal per day and drink water.

Starving is bad plan. Stop eating large meals and start eating healthy ish snacks all day, will speed up metabolism and shift from burning muscle to burning fat. Also, do extended periods of cardio at moderate pace a few times a week like biking/jogging, 30+ minutes. Do that for a couple months before lifting.

cant afford gym...Friends dont want to go running, and going alone doesnt really please me.
i might try this.
Thanks user.

Atkins. No, it's not unhealthy. Yes, you can do it long term. No, the crap Atkins foods they sell are not good. You need to cook for yourself. Get a low carb cookbook from the library and start making yourself stuff to eat. Yes, you can have sweets using artificial sweeteners. No they're not bad for you. Fuck these assholes who say otherwise.

>Atkins
cant afford that. I'm already cooking for myself. I have a slow metabolism.

Explain how you can't afford it.

Get this book from library: amazon.com/500-Low-Carb-Recipes-Snacks-Dessert/dp/1931412065

You can afford to make this stuff.

Exercise and Diet.

Cut all all carbs and start eating fruit.

Get moving! Couch to 5k is a great programme.

>Cut all all carbs and start eating fruit.
>Cut all carbs eat fruit.
>carbs
>fruit

Try to replace a lot of what you drink with healthy shit like water, orange juice, milk, etc. Water has no calories in it and is awesome for losing weight!

im graduating the high school this month, and i dont have a job as i have to study for exams.
Parents cant afford it either. Life is hard in Eastern Europe.
cant find it on google (for free)
Thx
I barely drink sodas, im mostly drinking water, tea and milk. But thx :)

Easiest way to lose weight. Follow portion sizes. Portion everything. You dont have to change your diet to much. Also water. Drink only water. Next is some excercise. Pick 3 strength ones. I would say push ups, planks and squats. Pick an hour to work out. Do 5 push ups. 10 second plank. 5 squats. Wait 5 mins do it again. You can increase that number as you get better. Do that for 90 days and you will drop 10-12 pounds easy.

What about that cool sculpting shit? Heard about it on the radio but I don't actually know anything about it.

Do the truffle shuffle

That's way too slow

>truffle shuffle
Last year 14.5 kids from Africa died from doing truffle shuffle.
The 1.5 was a boy named Jahiit. He had a weird mutation.

It's not too hard OP. As someone already stated, go read the sticky on /fit/, it's a really good starting point.

Give up pop, not worth it at all. Get your carbs from veggies, fuck bread and shit. Eat lots of proteins: eggs, chicken, turkey, Greek yogurt.

Ideally you should hit the gym but if you're too poor, get over yourself and start running by yourself. Use headphones or find a nice trail. To maximize weight loss, you want to focus on high intensity interval training. Walk for 30s, jog for 15s, Sprint for 15s, repeat. Trying to increase the duration of your sprints. Jump rope, do push ups, pull ups, all that'll help.

For good advice, help with exercises, diet and whatever, trying bodybuilding dot com. There's a ridiculous amount of useful information on that site.

The faster you lose the faster you gain it back.

Try liposuction

>cant afford gym
Get a job , not being able to afford the gym is probably a bigger deal to girls than having a belly.
>Friends dont want to go running, and going alone doesnt really please me.
Then you might as well just give up on losing weight

Eat less and healthier , cut out junkfood/soda and exercise hard regularly

i have to agree with Last august, i lost about 10kg from eating cottage cheese with tomatoes and a some hot chilli. (i like this so much)

Cardio and for the love of god, take care of your skin so it wont be all saggy. I think caffiene helps so tea baths are a thing? You could do weightlifting but it would take more time. Might end up being more satisfying tho.

Smh, he'll learn eventually

Oh and: only drink water, when you run run on your toes or your knees and shins will get fucked up, and swithch your diet to arounf 70 percent veggies and as little carbs as you can manage.

This guy has some good points. Why no job OP? And if you can't do it solo, you'll never do it.

Yea. My comments are kinda moot unless he has a stable job

thx user :)
yup... this happened to me. I had 73kg in september, now i have 81kg.
no thx.
I dont have time for a job now. I'm a pretty cool guy with the ladies. My body just ruins it for me.
I'll follow what most of you said, especially .
I have some huge exams coming up that decide to what college i go. I dont really have that much time for a job. After exams i might go for job.

Thanks everyone. I got all the info i needed :)

Less eating and more excercise. Stop drinking soda and start drinking water (almost) exclusively.

All there is to it. It's not hard, but it takes some willpower.

Got a picture of yourself?

Np op. Do your own reaserch and find out what fits you best from trial and error. We can only point you in the right direction.

Anytime user, good luck with college and weight loss. Go to a Uni and you'll get free gym access, take advantage of it.

starving your self is the worst thing to do.
your body realises what you are doing and works harder to hold on to fat.

you burn fat at rest.
you burn more fat when you have more muccles.
work out. it does not get more simple then this

running is prob the hardest cardio but the most rewarding - cycling is the middle ground
do either or and put some effort into it...

with running you want to be able to run 3 miles NP then from there you have two options - work on running thoes 3 miles faster or work on running longer then 3 miles (or why not both)

never skip legs day works in reverse too...
its never to late to start doing pushups.
do a few a day... you don't need to be so hardcore about the pushups but you should be working out the upper body muccles a little bit to maintain the overall shape and increased muccle mass...
for the most part do not bother changing your diet (untill you have alot more muccle)
you can work on cutting down on eating too much sugar but have no worries eating stuff with highfat and high carbs (like peanut butter)

FF 6 months from now, you have gotten pretty good at running and you can do 100 pushups in a workout np. you have already lost a decent amount of weight but now is time for part 2 - your diet now that you have built your self a nice set of muccle mass to work with you can work on making a bit better choices ... you can still eat food you like but count callories and try not to go over 2k calls, something like 1400 is good enough for most people, more if you are taller.

last thing that people get wrong - if your muccels are sore then they need rest. nothing wrong with taking 2-3 days break from working out if you are sore... like you could have a free floating schedule ... work out when you are not sore/when you have free time.

the more effort you put in, the more you get out

cardio: running, swimming etc
to do pressups and pull ups by practicing on counters, drink water and dont eat saturated fats

doesnt really apply everywhere... :(
thanks again :)

Got to /fit/ and read the sticky

This.

It doesn't mean Sup Forums knows what the fuck their talking about in any real, substantial way. Or would be able to regularly provide answers to niche questions.

You cannot speed up metabolism without rather dangerous drugs (well, increase significantly. 200-400mg Caffeine can increase metabolism by a few % for a couple hours). But how you distribute food in your day does literally nothing for your "metabolism". Its literally up to what feels and works best for you, i.e, what you can be consistent with and maintain.

Also. You lift the moment you're trying to lose weight fuckface. Losing weight requires your body to be in what's called a "catabolic" state. Very rarely will your body only burn fat for fuel, it will usually burn muscle too. Excercise reduces muscle wasting while dieting, but lifting is the most effective at this because guess what - its also the most effective way to stimulate your muscles.

And before you say that you don't csre about your muscles, keep this in mind. You don't want to lose weight. You want to lose fat. More specifically, you want a lower overall bodyfat percentage. If you burn muscle alongside your fat, your bodyfat percentage will decrease much,much more slowly. Then, when you get to your goal weight, you're pretty much just going to look like a tinier version of your past self. I.e, you'll be smaller and lighter, but you'll still look fluffy and you'll still have your love handles and whatever else you were bitching about.

Most important factors in preserving muscle ( burning only fat ) while dieting is regular resistance training ( calisthenics work too, you just will have shit legs ) , a very high-protein diet ( 1g / lb of your goal weight ) , and a moderate daily calorie deficit (about 500 calories).

Cont.

Fuck you. You either want this or you don't. If you don't have money for gym, do calisthenics. Torrent Building the Gymnastic Body. Its a bit of a difficult read, but its the only good manual to bodyweight strength training that exists that I'm aware of. And run with music. You'll learn to love it you lazy sack of shit.

Calorie counting and just keeping track of protein is vastly superior. Because, you know, you actually know how much your eating, and since weight loss is determined by how much (energy, calories, same thing) you eat, calorie counting is obviously the best choice.

Download myfitnesspal and get a food scale. Track everything that goes in your mouth. Its tedious for the first week but becomes pretty automatic after that.

Don't go by the pre-set macros on it, they're shit, just make sure you get about 1g / lb of your goal body weight.

No such thing as a slow metabolism. The only cases where a subject's basal metabolic rate differed from more than 10% of its calculated value is when the subject has a severe metabolic disorder, which is extemely rare. Otherwise, you just eat more than you think you do and you're inactive.

Yeah, there's always that skinny kid that eats a lot and is always super hyper. Guess what, constantly vibrating can burn up to several hundred calories theoughout the day, but they also severely overestimate what they eat. You can't teach yourself to do it, its a genetic thing, but its NOT part of their metabolism, they do NOT have a fast metabolism and you do NOT have a slow metabolism. You're both just shit at figuring out how much you eat and he's more active.

Now go on /fit/ and read the sticky. And if you don't , you'll look back after having not made progress for months and recall that you didn't listen to what I said.

Cont.

How badly do you want this? It doesn't have to be difficult. You just have to do it. Count calories, track protein, do your calisthenics a few days a week, run a few days a week. That's it.

Signed, your friendly neighborhood/fit/izen. Hope you the best.

I want this, and i will do it. Thanks a lot man.

Good. Now get off Sup Forums and head over to /fit/ and read the sticky. At least over there we're honest about being faggots.