How safe is not using a condom, butbut pulling out just before cumming?

How safe is not using a condom, butbut pulling out just before cumming?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Health/Economy/sex-study-pull-withdrawal-method-rivals-condoms-birth/story?id=7688558
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

butbut

Enjoy being a parent.

supersave as long as you didn't fap before fucking

100% fool proof, been going in raw for years now and never gotten anything or made anyone preggers.

/thread

just invest in vasectomy you dumb

just count the days of the period to determine fertility

Not safe at all. God will Damn those who spill their seed upon the earth.

something like 97% as long as you do it correctly

problem is some dudes have a problem pulling out in time

Just sauce us nigga

in those few seconds before cumming when you know you should pull out a raging demon takes command of your hips and nothing short of a team of oxen is going to make your cock exit the pussy
use the condom or get snipped if your against being a dad

For how many days after period ends? Was it 5 "safe days"?

Samantha Rone
It also says in the file namn.

As bad as 72% as good as 98%. Depending on how much control you have and if you precum like a horse

Don't pull out dude, I've only used a condom like 3 times with 2 out of the 64 women I've had sex with. Only 3 of them got pregnant so your odds are pretty good and 2 of them 3 had abortions and the one that kept it there's at least a 50% chance it isn't mine and I haven't had to have anything to do with it. So your chances are pretty fucking good at not getting anyone pregnant, I only caught the clap twice as well so also not too likely to catch any STI/STD

100%,

IF you pull out haha

take it from me, it works great, I only have 3 kids, and have fucked my wife lots of times!

I've done it many times, if you don't cum inside you don't have to worry about it, just keep in mind that young girls don't have their period regularly so don't get alarmed if she doesn't get her period after you fuck her

Depends on the woman and sperm health. 5 days after would be pushing it. Periods can be 2-7 days, and sperm can live for 2-4 days. 5 days after a 7 day period with 2 day sperm is 14 days...ovulation prime time is 12-16 days.

ive pulled out many times kindabsucks tho

dubs of truth

37yo here, slept with about 23 girls some one night some long term, did the pull all my life, never got a girl preggo, but it takes some self control to pull out in time. If you don't mind some stds along the adventure, learn self control and pull out in time you will be fine. You could just make your mission to bust it in her ass or on her face to help you from letting go inside.

it's really pretty safe. don't be afraid. condoms kill the real feeling, nobody needs them. additionally they disturb the fuck since you have to think about them.

Don't listen to all these faggots man don't pull out just cum inside them, the universe will look after you and you'll be fine. Just gotta have the balls to go with it. Just do what Captain Kirk would do, fuck alll dem bitches and fly off to some other strange new nigger land to fuck more bitches

That burger needs to thrown right back on the grill for another 10 minutes.

depends on one thing and one thing only; discipline. when you reach the PNR, it can be difficult to deny yourself the satisfaction of cumming inside. but eventually you'll learn how fun it is to pull out and nut all over her ass, tits, tummy, or face.

No such thing as a safe day sperm can live inside a vagina for more then 72 hours. Dont be an idiot and use a condom

If a woman tells you to put a condom on it means you are a manlet that she is giving a pity-fuck to

Any good way to convince a girl to let me fuck her in the ass? I've fucked 2 so far (with a condom) and none wanted it.

>nobody needs them
Blacks and Mexicans are doing their best to prove you wrong

Genesis 39: 9-10

My advice?

Get girls hooked on the pipe. Regular sex and it's pretty much guaranteed a baby won't make it 9 months, let alone conception in the caustic embarrassment that is a junky's body.

Jack's cooking is 2deep4u. You wouldn't understand

maybe you need to convince yourself you don't need it, I've done it and its pretty lame,

Topkek

It's all fun and games until you get one who locks you in with her legs before you cum

hahahah

I'm shitting my pants right now, i had sex with my gf, it was almost only petting, we fucked one time with a condom. We're freaking out cuz maybe i inserted some sperm in her pussy while fingering her. Is it possible to get her pregnant?

Yes, but a very small chance if it was during fingering

Did it with one girl for about a year, it was alright.
Just pull out early enough, dont go for round two's and all that. The "le enjoy being a parent" meme really makes it seem like dangerous business when fact is, even with a condom you risk getting the girl preggo.
In a nutshell though, dont have sex. just dont.

>In a nutshell though, dont have sex. just dont.

...Not much of a problem around here dude. Are you new or something?

ive been fucking my gf for 2 years now never used a condom or the pill, not had any kids because my
pullout game is stronk

your sperm isnt strong enough to get these grown ass woman pregnant you fucking cuck

Bro it's highly unlikely. I have fucked random girls I am not sure of exact numbers but I'd say 25-35 and pull out method hasn't made my a father yet. But I am also not sure if they where on birth control. But from personal experience I'd say reletivley safe.

I've been puling out and haven't had any issues for 7 years with one girl and 1 year with another. Just as long as your smart and pull out when you know you're at the "no return point", you should be good.

Or maybe I'm sterile, lol

I'd rather cum inside with a condom that cum outside with no condom

risky, i used that all the time when we didn't have the money/balls to buy condoms (15-16years old)
it's not going to work forever

Ive gotten 2 different woman preggers OP using the pull out method. Trying pulling out before the Point of no Return. Just doesnt work bud if you have strong sperm and you leak any pre cum you better just count your child support payments now you cuck

It must be. No idea how anyone could eat food that raw.

He's a really really bad cook who thinks that he's super great and deserves his own cooking show on Youtube.

He's /ck/'s Pepe.

.webm related is another example of his """"cooking""""

anal sucks if she doesn't want it. but if you find a woman who is into it, it's amazing. don't try and "convince", just shop around.

What's his name. Tempted to watch him just to laugh at him

This. Most guys precum - slowly release seasem, while they're fucking. If it feels good, you're realsing fluid as you fuck.
The shit is science...

abcnews.go.com/Health/Economy/sex-study-pull-withdrawal-method-rivals-condoms-birth/story?id=7688558

The subject seems to be less than settled.

Pre cum is a myth. Been with wife ten years. Never used condom or bc. My pull out game is on point. You have to be very in tune with when your gonna cum. Pull out early don't stay in till last second. Try to avoid sex on ovulation days.

ask your mom you unwanted result of a drunken nigjt out

Try masturbating, stop and wioe the tip of your dick. In that very small amount of flyid there are 10 thousand semen

Jack something something. Ask /ck/ if you can't find him

OP you sound like a pussy, you need to do one of two things. Either crush up morning after pills in their food or drinks the next day after going bareback and cumming in them or if you're really hardcore get them pregnant then crush up a high dose of morning after pills in their drink or food while they're a month pregnant or so. Watch them cry as they go to the toilet and the baby slides out their vag into the toilet bowl. It's fucking hilarious man I highly recommend.

I hate how my boyfriend refuses to wear a condom. His need for good sex is more important than my crippling fear of getting pregnant.
My period's late, I can't sleep from worry, so I'm on Sup Forums.

There have been studies down. IIRC, about 30% of men release some viable semen in their precum.

The number of semen is still low enough that the risk of pregnancy is still low, but there's still a risk.

You're pretty much taking a gamble that first you're not in that 30% of men, and second, if you are in that 30%, then the chance of the sperm getting her pregnant is low enough that you'll be fine.

This

Well if you aren't very good at growing facial hair and don't have a large dick or balls meaning you don't have very strong swimmers. Then it shouldn't be too bad, as for me I'll never bang without a condom. Women are dirty as fuck, way dirtier than they will ever admit. Yeah if your cum isn't strong or your load is small, then whatever

Biol grad here
It is a shitty idea to rely on pulling out as a contraception method.
Urea + other crap in urine makes your urethra an acidic environment. The pH is low enough to kill sperm so your body needs to raise the pH before ejaculation. The bulbourethral gland, one of the three glands to contribute to semen production, secrets mucus and other factors to raise the pH prior to ejaculation. This precum generally has semen within it and can survive pretty well within the mucus. So you might think you haven't ejaculated yet, but there is still a high possibility that sperm has gone in before you've cum, and all it takes is one to get through.
Not worth the risk.

Yep, this.

Clearly you dont fuck very often

Shut up Satan

3 words.

Dallas Buyers Club

sure

What do you mean theyre dirtier sure theey get periods but thats pretty much it. Youre talking about the whole human race

that's very scientific explanation. wew
nice one Satan

Lick her asshole.

It's not the 80s and we aren't niggers, fags or junkies sharing needles, we aren't going to get aids

get the morning after pill. watch her while she takes it.

I used to be super strict about using a condom with my gf. We've been together for three years and maybe year and a half ago we started fooling around without one. There are a few things you should understand before you do it. First understand a woman's cycle. There are parts of the month that she is more likely to get pregnant(ovulation). Unfortunately this is also when she's the most horny and the most wet. Just have some self control and pull out before you nut.

Of course there's always somw stress that you maybe didn't pull out in time. And I don't mean you completely busted in her but maybe a spurt got out. If she happens to be on top you're not 100% in control so you have to communicate.

Girlfriend has never gotten pregnant and we've pretty much given up on condoms but when she's ovulating or she wants me to cum I'll sometimes put a condom on so I don't have to pull out.

I guess the only other thing is that you have no protection from stds, so if you're sleeping around I wouldn't suggest it, you never really know. You could also pass on stds to someone else which is pretty fucked up.

All in all I guess I'm saying if you're smart about it, it's pretty much fine.

My last girlfriend was on birth control, and we would fuck like 5 times in one day. So, just get her on birth control. It's probably the best way to go. Plus, I would cum all in that bitch, and never even had one scare.
Although, I see new pictures of her, and she seems to be a little bit bigger; we've been apart for 3 months. What do you think? Is she pregnant with mah baby??

most women are on birth control anyway but even that is only like 95-98% effective, I fucked a girl who was on the pill a couple dozen times and she got pregnant then kept the baby the stupid cunt

Pregnancy without male ejaculation is a myth, you need to shoot it up in her, there's a reason some couples try to get pregnant for months

Go for it OP, just pull out

This nigga got weak ass sperm lmao

Been doing it with gf of 4 years. not a daddy yet. if you really wanna go bare back, i suggest you do it with someone you're intimate with. i mean intimate enough to know her cycle and when it's safest to stick the d in... or you can do it anyway and just hope for the best

>nothing short of a team of oxen is going to make your cock exit the pussy
weak-willed faggot

It's pretty safe but not foolproof. You're taking a small chance. There can be some sperm in precum.

yeah don't worry about it OP, go google "how effective is pulling out" and u will see a bunch of doctors and testimonials from people saying they only ever pull out and have lasted years. it's fine, it's only a teeny tiny risk that u will get grill preggers, so don't even need to worry about it really. lots of people try for months/years and cant get preg, do u really think u can do it while pulling out/not trying to get preg?

i mean its just a little babby, who cares if u get it wrong right??

been fucking 3 women using the pull out method.. 3 of them pregnant including my sister in law

would not fucking reccommend

are you all fucking dumb or trolling?
you have to wait before and after OVULATION, not the fucking period. period is just bleeding.

If you pull out with plenty of time to jerk yourself off, it's fairly safe to avoid pregnancy. (Don't wait til you feel it on the edge). As for avoiding HIV and other STDs, probably doesn't help much.

>butbut

butbut butbutbut butbutbut BUTBUTBUT butbutBUT butbutBUT...

>lays but egg

my gf has a medicated implant that will stay inside her womb for 5 years.... i creampie her every time we fuck (raw). been together for 2 years now. never got preggers.

I had sex for the first time, it was her first time too. She kept crying and it ruined the mood, so my dick would go limp. Finally I got it in, no condom, I couldn't feel anything. Couldn't cum, just got tired and gave up because there's literally no sensation. When I fap I can cum pretty quick but going balls deep I can't feel a thing. I really don't see how sex is worth the risk of pregnancy ever.

If you make sure that you have no sperm in your urethra from a previous fap\sex, have good self control, and you make sure you know her cycle and not fuck her during ovulation you will not get a girl pregnant.

Yeah dude.
My gf and I did that for the first few months of our relationship.
She's on birth control now, so i cum in her pretty much 100% of the time now though. It's literally the best thing ever.

What birth control is she taking?

what's more effective: condoms or pills?

abstinence, seriously just fap and oral. Sex is mediocre at best.

You answered your own question fuck nut. You had sex for the first with a virgin. Of course it's going to suck. Try fucking a girl that's been broken in and you'll change your tune.