Good luck. We'll know if you're lying

Good luck. We'll know if you're lying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I do not have to.

besides that, I miss caturday.

Came here in 2010. Anyone remember Tripson? Her nudes were the best.

calling yourself an "oldfag" proves you have not been here for a long time, as if that was even something to be proud of

check em'

I reported the original puddi puddi video on youtube to help get it taken down.

Stfu you jealous ass bitch nigga
Me & my home boys been here since 2007 nigga

Peanut butter = n bomb
Over 9000 = 7

Duck roll

Does Caturdays still exist?

Newfag

you're*

ITT ED / Know Your Meme readers

Fucking 2011-2013 cancer

▲ ▲

Fuck you

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

>puddi
>oldfaggery

Pick one

Op is a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything

I always order a brain slushie with my arbies roast beef

I'm pretty sure OP is a newfag and just needs some ammunition.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Nigga puddi was 6 years ago

I'm old but not a fag.

BILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Takes a crane

Russia.

WHO ARE YOU RUNNING FROM?
DON'T BE SO SILLY!

I remember when noko and sage were relevant.

I also remember when the greeting card stand in Times Square was getting knocked over daily by anons.

if dubs rose is a trap

DUN DUN

facebook frog

Newfag confirmed. No one was talking like that back then. I don't even think we had niggers yet.

Came in during cyber police fiasco. The consequences were never the same.

"Prove me wrong"= auto 24 hour ban

I've been here since tuesday

do I have to say anything else?

I remember 98% of people posting that thread wouldn't ever fucking deliver.

>daily
it happened three times newfag
the halfhours I spent watching and waiting, damn waste of my life

Naaaah. That's not oldfag.

So old I couldn't find Sup Forums on altavista

Ok.. back in 03 almost everybody was namefags, there i said it

Eat shit fags

so old I remember when it was .net

I'm a veteran of the extreme shitshow known as project chanology

All the old fags killed themselves or moved to reddit and then killed themselves the first time they added ID's to Sup Forums, nobody here but us newfriends, anybody want to exchange some memes?

Polish prostitutes are great I've banged plenty of them in london

Yeah lots of staring and getting excited when random dudes in trench coats or with their hoods up walked by only to be disappointed.
Right. But according to OP it was getting knocked over every hour. OP is always faggot. That will never change.

If this post gets 5 then you are all newfags

this should be proof

check em

Lol,off by one

i herd u liek mudkips..

You're all fucking faggots.

roody-poo candy-ass

I'll show you later

hello its tabby so random hehe

>prove your an oldfag.

or just go to ED.

Yoooooooo. I forgot that shit.

back in my time, we used to bump threads with pictures like these.
doesn't happen anymore. I'm truly an oldfag.

Saying this actually made me forgot it wasn't true. Fuck me.

Related, I was here before this post, but I grabbed this screenshot. The post numbers aren't much, but they're something.

Anyone remember Peter? And caturday?
No one seems to remember Peter. I love you, Peter.

That still occurs. Need further validation.

  ▲
▲ ▲
>I miss Caturday

>2010
Naw nigga

>not remembering the switch from .net to .org
newfag

>▲
>▲ ▲

noko

I have sufficient proof of how long I've been browsing Sup Forums here: youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

if there were no newfags you could not satisfy your ego by calling yourself an oldfag. have a nice day, summerfag

2010, probably a mediumfag

i wasn't here when Sup Forums was not shit

∆ ∆

can i be an old fag on a mac?

That filename

Sup Forums have always been cancer, even in the early days it was just DESU DESU DESU,i liek mudkipz, WAKE ME UP INSIDE, and all those fucking Chuck Norris jokes in 05.

Nah.