ITT: We post what we're drinking

ITT: We post what we're drinking

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgfXPlpneyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SOJU
The drink of cha(u)mps

Red wine but wish I was blazing some green

Imperial vodka, straight. Going to follow it up with a dominos pizza.

Water, since I'm on meds.

vodka
its 2pm in Poland and im drunk as fuck

A good beer, not the best but drinkable.

Henry's Hard Ginger Ale. Wasn't looking to get anymore than buzzed tonight

1:30 here poland, drunk too. Britbong.

10/10 would recommend, make sure to drink on an empty stomach.

coles brand bottled water

it's not 2pm in poland you drunk fuck.
it's 2.46pm.

Coffee. 1 sugar 1 cream

> need to sober up before work

Fucking hell, too drunk and forgot to type.
>Ausfag, 10:20pm.

Great choice for low/mid range whiskey

I just woke up and started to drink again, cheers guys, you retards make me happy

forgot pic

because its 2pm and i only drink alcohol with company

In USA anyone know of any alcohol above 100 proof? I drink wild turkey on the night each night and I just have to drink so much now to affect me, I need something higher proof

washing down benzos with a pint glass of iced water, can i hang out with you guys

O Captain! My Captain!
2pm and I've only just started. Been a slow morning.

Alcohol is harram

Japanfag here. Sober for 21 months today. Not even an aspirin.

FML

>get trips
>no recognition
>thread isnt derailed
ok

Guys post music that you like to listen to while drinking. i am starting

youtube.com/watch?v=rgfXPlpneyE

soju is fucking gross. drinking water.

Shit, that´s some next level shit

That's a good rum, i've tried it too.
It comes at +- 40€ here.

This is a great rum, tastes like fucking chocolate.

ofcourse you couldnt drink that without telling someone else

Heard of everclear, never had it. I've had shine tho. I've been sticking to just bourbon n stuff like that lately no vodka. May have to go back to old roots tho. I usually chug .5-.75L 3/1 alc/soda. Then in like 10 min I'll do another round but half that

From the label, in italian:
-"diabolicamente vigoroso" :diabolically vigorous
-"Latte di suocera" :moter-in-law's milk
-"bevanda spiritosa" -alcoholic drink
-"già usato dalla pirateria malese" :drank by Malaysian pirates

Excellent to purge your liver.

I´ve been drinking whisky and bourbon for years, but now only vodka. i guess my body can consume only ,,pure´´ alcohol

Czechfag here, na zdraví! drinking two days non stop

na zdraví píčo

Steel reserve.

Got a DUI yesterday.

Fuck my life.

It sucks man..I go though a handle about ever 6 days. So much money wasted. Imagine the money we'd save if we didn't drink? To bad it's an addiction like most stuff in the world. Liqour money sex love sleep food n speed on the road.

I was just thinking about it the other day. We all got demons to fight user, stay strong. Dont think about the money, it just makes things worse. where are you from?

usually this shit

I feel good in life but then once u start thinking, that's when you get down. Money's straight with me rn but I feel like ima hit a bump. Just bought brand new 2015 motorcycle n fresh tatt too lol. But I'm from central florida wbu?

I'm rather drunk right now like most days. I drink tvarski 100 proof every day about 6 shots. I can't stop, I try and I can't sleep. so fuck it

Not even blueberry or citrus

US 8 am for me just woke up after a night of drinking some BV

I know that feeling bro, i started to drink really young and never really stopped. I have a good life, everything is fine but still there is something inside me, that keeps telling to drink. I guess i need some real love or wife some this like that, who knows. I am from Europe, czech republic. Enjoy your bike man

>we post what we're drinking
>OP doesn't post buckets of cum
/thread

I've been in relationship for 3 years and going well I guess. Still in college, almost 20. Started drinking probably at 16ish every now n then but now it's got a hold of me. I guess we'll never figure out why we both lift the bottle. But I'm enjoying my bike a lot it's made me pretty darn happy.

Aw man

Gj. Handle yours my dude

Nice user, what is it ? Give your bros a run down.

2015 yamaha bolt. 950cc. V-twin, 4 cyl. 50mpg, 150 miles on one tank. Brand new off the lot. First bike of mine and never seen this design or model on the road before. Kind of new to the market. Most likely will overtake Harley Davidson sportster/883. Since the bolts specs are better and half price of a Harley.

Impressive, It's pretty, caught my eye as I was scrolling. 950cc on your first bike is a lot of grunt for your first bike. Good luck user, glad you enjoy it!

Man, you are still young and the whole world is waiting for you. You are talking like 50 years old drunk bastards. Get your shit together, i know life can be a bitch sometimes, trust me. But bottle is not the way out. You are in college, you got awesome bike, you had gf.. Just get over it and start to live. Many people drink,because sometihng fucked up happened to them. You are not one of them, just be happy user.

This stuff has a 99% chance of having one fucked up night.

Drink C1 you bitch

Thank you. Go big or go home lol I didn't want to waste my money on something small that I'd get tired of

Guinness. Tastes like fucking shit but I've already bought it so may as well finish it.

Thanks for those words. I try to stop but once I see the bottle or think bout it, then I gotta drink. Some stuff has happened to me before but my life is wonderful compared to what some people have to live thru everyday. Anyways man ima head out soon so it was nice venting n shit. I'll see ya round. Let's tone down the drinking together. It's not good for us or our peers

coors light and coffee

Nigger Tears

My nigger.

The best every day whiskey money can buy.

10am here on the east coast, drinking water because I quit drinking alcohol

Are you also a vegan?

When I was young my dad always had lots of these from driving people around. In summer I would take these and drop berocca or salvital in it, then leave them outside, and cap it really quickly. Then drink the ones that didn't explode.

Oh yeah, start out the night with 3 shots worth of Everclear and it's gonna be a good time

madman