I need the chestlet chart based off of pic related. Anyone got it?

I need the chestlet chart based off of pic related. Anyone got it?

plz

Fuck off idiot.
6' even Master Race here.
I'm the same height as Leo deCaprio and taller than Brad Pitt. I'm taller than 80% of all western men and probably 98% of men the world over.

lolbutthurt

Stay mad manlet.

Supremely satisfied. I guess if I'm honest I wouldn't want to be any shorter (because how would it help?), but 5'11 - 6'2' is the perfect aesthetic height. I probably have the least issue with my body of anyone I know.

What about that huge issue of being short

My objectively above-average height you mean? It's only an issue for you.

>actually thinking you got one one the hook

For me it's not, because i have enough height for a man
But if you are happy with "above average" I am happy for you
It's important that manlets like you are happy so they can make junior positions and other low-tier work

Not him, but this chart is designed to make you feel bad about your height. According to this, the average american male is a manlet. Women aren't going to mock you for being average height

Trying this hard... and failing.
Because I am (literally) the bigger man, I will merely check your trips and bit you adieu. Better luck trolling in the future, manlet/feminist.

Some are satisfied with dubs and manlet
But real woman needs trips and 6'2'' or above and you know it small guy
live short and prosper

6"5' Master Viking race here
Built like a jumberjack

Go outside more. I'm 5'11 and have never been called short.

Well I don't really notice people below 6, so maybe people just didn't care enough to call you short?

Keep being delusional all you want, you're chart is wrong

Keep being delusional all you want, you're chart is wrong.

[chorus]
For he's a lumberjack and he's okay
He pretends he's tall, but he's really gay...

It's not my chart
And don't worry - most people are born average manlets like you, it' ok to be short like you in 21st century with all that equality bullshit you can even get an average job and a whale wife if you work hard at it

It's ironic that when I listen to your bait, it's like watching an autistic midget trying again and again to dunk a basketball and getting more red in the face every time he fails.

But yet in real life, you can't jump high enough to touch the hoop

This is real life, and I've already dunked on you, and you know it.

>this is real life
>i've dunked
choose one, and you know it

>too little
>too late
You chose both.

Short people are literally superior in every way. We need less food to survive, live longer, and build muscle master. Also tend to have bigger dicks

RIP OP