So whether you're making 1 or 10 sandwiches, you have to pull out the same supplies...

So whether you're making 1 or 10 sandwiches, you have to pull out the same supplies. I love making my man sandwiches and I want to maximize my sandwich-making efficiency so I can spend more time having sex with him.

Let's invent a new sandwich construction method together!

Could be a pic from earlier today, post with thumbs up and timestamp.

Morais? Não é a Zumanix pois não?
Ai Dino Dino, se a Ana sabe....

Timestamp on boob

O que?

THIS

>Could be a pic from earlier today
Its fucking 7:34 am

Você é português?

Well damn those are some nice ass titties, more?

Absolutely right anons. Hows west coast life treatin ya? Pretty fuckin sunny up here.

And it's fucking half past midnight on the 5h of June in Australia faggot, I know it's hard but try and use your brain you dumb American cunt, there are a fuck tone of counties ahead in time zones than you.

Not your personal camwhore.

I already got dressed and I'm not about to deal with all the snaps and pulleys again. Anyway, last time I checked, it wasn't "50 pics of tits or GTFO"

Now less talk about timestamps, more talk about sandwich making methods.

Have everything grouped by type on different fridge shelves.

Shelf 1: Spreads and Condiments
Shelf 2: Cheeses
Shelf 3: Vegetables (such as lettuce, spinach, onion etc.)
Shelf 4: Meats
Pick and choose layouts but idea is go top to bottom selecting and combing ingredients.

Have setup streamlined for efficiency and speed, the way subway does it.

It can't be that hard can it OP? 50/50 chance you are a bloke who just learnt how to make sandwiches a little bit quicker

To good to be true, more proof or fake af.

No, it's 9:38

Would your man like you posting your tits on 4 chan?

kek retard well done on not understanding time zones

Last time I checked b never fucking cared what you thought

Hello OP.
I have provided you with good methods.

Could you please draw a circle on your hand with a triangle in it for us?

>Have setup streamlined for efficiency and speed, the way subway does it.
The problem, though, is that I don't have one of those nice ingredient counters like Subway does. Good input though.

What I think I need is some sort of container that will hold each ingredient in a way that I can just grab one and go. Perhaps I could make the sandwich while I'm standing at the fridge. But even Tupperware would take too long to open and close. I like those packs of meat and cheese that have a resealable sticky tab.

Oh, forgot to mention that the condiments aren't an issue now. They make Mayo in those nice squeeze bottles now, so I don't need to use a knife anymore when he wants mayo.

We put spicy mustard into generic catering squeeze bottle and it saves so much time. If it needs to be spread, I can just do that with the cheese.
Also, what kind of sandwiches do you guys like?

Thats a good idea plus no tits needed so she cant complain

I don't understand why this is even a topic for discussion. Open the fridge, grab the shit you want, wherever it is.
>Wow I take the mayo
>Wow I take the pastrami
>Wow I take some cheese slices
>Wow I take the bread
W-Was that so hard?
>mfw

How many sandwiches are you making? It sounds like your man eats as many as an entire class of school kids

If you don't want my tits in the shot, then literally anyone could draw on their hand and post it. It doesn't prove anything.

Actually we've posted a few pics of us on here before. We have an agreement that I can post tits in relevant threads as long as I don't have my face in it.

why do you even want too?

>W-Was that so hard?
Never said it was hard, you illiterate ape.

My point is that you making sandwiches is no less cumbersome even if you're only making one. For such a basic food, and one that we eat so often, you'd think there would be faster, easier way to make them.

It's not about how many, it's how often. Oftentimes I'll make him a sandwich after sex. Or I'll make him a sandwich and it will lead to sex. It started as a joke, but as it turns out, I like making him food that he enjoys, and he likes sandwiches. Reason: 1 Feminazi cunts: 0

as in why do you want to post your tits in threads

>Lets come up with an easier way to drink water from a water bottle because it's such a basic form of sustenance

>wow there's no quicker way. Humph humph. This is so hard durrrrrr

>implying I'm illiterate and an ape because I don't care to read 100% of what some slut camwhore has written

>pic related (you)

OMFG GIRL ABANDON THREAD SHE HAS A FUCKING VAGINA WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO

So,
Have perhaps a board in your fridge, when you want to make a sandwich you slap everything onto it. Bread needs to be in tub because fuck plastic bags they come in.

In fact if you're eating that many sandwiches those catering containers may be the way to go

AHHHHHHHHHH VAGINA

We've made a couple threads where we let trips decide what we did together. I like it, he likes it, etc. Also, I thought Sup Forums MIGHT appreciate the sentiment of this thread a little more knowing it would be helping a barefoot woman take care of her man, but I seem to have forgotten that tits and no dick actually enrage the neckbeards these days.

more tits or gtfo cam slut

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK IM FREAKING OUT WHAT DO I SAY TO HER SHES A GIRL FUCK

hi op how are you today

FUCK ME I CANT BELIEVE I FUCKING SAID THAT DUDE SHE HAS GOT BOOBS FOR FUCKVSAKE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BE SAID HI TOO. WHAT AM I THINKING UGH

kek

These are the containers, they can come in metal too.

"Polycarbonate Gastronorms"

if you get the thin ones you can sit them side by side and have bulk ingredients ready

FUUUUCK IM SO DUMB

If you make multiple sandwiches at the same time, you can enjoy multiple dicks at the same time.

I FUCKING BLEW IT I HAD MY CHANCE WITH A GIRL WITH BOOBS AND VAGINA I BLEW IT FUCK

>implying I'm illiterate and an ape because I don't care to read 100% of what some slut camwhore has written
I'm implying you're an illiterate ape because what you gathered from "How can we make this faster" was "Hurrrr this is so difficult and confusing".

Anyway, there is no need to be upset. Just go back to vaping and tipping your fedora, you intelligent, ascended ham galaxy.

I like this idea. A lot. Where could I find something like that though? I've catered a bit in my day, but I haven't come across any containers I could actually fit/keep in my fridge.

im sorry op about saying hi earlier uhm *sighs softly* what's up

IS RJAT REALLT WHAY I SAUD WWHAT THE FJCKV DIDVI JUST DOOOO NOOO FUCKING NO IM ENDING IT. SHE WILL NEVER LOVE ME

If you make something with mayo the best thing to do is not but it on the bread, if you are putting lettuce in then but that on first and spread the mayo over the lettuce. This stops the bread getting soggy or damp and just generally makes for a better texture. In terms of making sandwiches faster, best way forward is ordering the fridge to your liking and getting everything you need to make the sandwich out at once so you don't have to keep going back and forward from the fridge.

>vaping
Kek. What a fucking joke.

Pretty good! Lots of sandwiches to make. So little time.

Oh shit, these would be perfect! Thanks user

I like how you ignored the rest of my post because you know it proves your incompetence. =)

I hope you please your boyfriend, you disgusting hambeast, otherwise he'd probably just leave you for your sister.

Thats the hard part, I think butchers suppliers have those sorts of things but its best to find a catering supply for those containers, you'll have to do a bit of research. If all else fails order them in from the net, forget about them and they'll arrive at your door in a week or so.

Butchers Supplier has also got super large cutting boards, my old man has one and its BIG, the kind of size that wouldnt fit in a fridge so you can find anything that size and smaller on that front.

In terms of size, if you look at the pic I attached before, there is a 3 stack of containers on the far right. You'd easy be able to fit a lot of those in your fridge as well as the one in the center, its just a case of rearranging your fridge to suit.

Take the time to do it once and you'll save a lot of time in the future

MOREEEE TITTTSSSS THESEEE AREEE HUGEEEEEEEEE

Also if you use butter then its good to get the kind that is spreadable and even better if you get it out of the fridge 5 mins before you make the sandwich so its softer and easier to spread.

Love how you threw some actual advice in there after that

I've never actually put the mayo on the lettuce. I'll have to try that today. Thanks! And yeah, I've gotten into the habit of just grabbing everything individually while I'm at the fridge. No need to make another trip.

>I like how you ignored the rest of my post because you know it proves your incompetence
I like how you're -actually- spending your time trying to get someone to argue with you can calling them incompetent over sandwiches. Shouldn't you be in an MLP or a fluffy abuse thread?

RIP neckbeard user

Problem is that the containers on Amazon look to be ridiculously expensive. I mean, if they're going to last me a long time, I don't mind spending a bit for them, but these seem a tiny bit overpriced to me. I guess I'll just have to keep looking.

And yeah, big cutting boards are great! Super helpful when I need to make stews with a lot of veggies and stuff.

Thank you for the input user.

Butter on a sandwich? Are you talking about a regular cold sandwich, because I've never actually used butter unless I'm making a gilled cheese or panini.

moar tits and stamps or gtfo
sharpie in pooper

Buttering bread for Sandwiches makes them taste 110% better. It makes them less dry without making them to wet and adds another layer of flavour.