Why women are subhuman?

Why women are subhuman?

human are subhuman

people are just a mixture of lazy and dont like to be alone

They're smarter than niggers. Also black women are smarter than black men. Go figure.

Aww did the girl way out of your league reject you?

got a few
discovering electricity
physics
crude tools
hunting
leading
strength
automobiles
majority of species discovered
forming of every nation
anyone else got some? I could go all day

gf asked "what would you men do without us?"
I carried on for days until she admitted they are inferior

that guy became transgender, u can to

He died after filming this video tho

Jelly fish are smarter than niggers

bump

Black women are smarter than black men? That seems unlikely.

Maybe the perspective of many black women enables them to be more societal, but I've never heard of any large scale disparities in intellect between genders.

i don't actually believe this shit, but pretending to gets me like diamonds, how messed up am I?

wow you sound like a really fun guy

It's not like women haven't done good stuff either, for example, x-rays and the structure of DNA were both initially figured out by women

kinda difficult for women to be subhuman, seeing as they're necessary for human reproduction

also, how the fuck do you rationalise disliking just over half of the human population? Grow up and fucking deal with your emotions, you over-sensitive manchild

>wow you sound like a really fun guy
You must be rocking at parties

>Why women are subhuman?
I think you've confused women with feminists.

Don't worry OP, when America is great again, a woman will be waiting for you in a clean, ready for inspection home, with hot dinner on the table, looking her best in whatever is your favorite type of dress and with a Martini for you in her hand...

Yes, and pigs will fly... Have you come to the point of choosing in between men and inanimate objects as a sex partner yet?