Europe hugely overestimates its Muslim population

Europe hugely overestimates its Muslim population

why is it higher than 0?

thats what happen when 10% of population caused 60% of troubles

People see all niggers and arabs as muslim. Our population does consist of ca 20% immigrants.

Thats what they want you to think.
Also I dont know where they managed to find people that responded with 31, seems a bit skewed.

>muslim
>>no no my friend i'm not a muslim i'm a secular turk
bullshit statistic.

Kek, whities are mentally ill paranoid people, they forgot God

ALPHA muslims are so active in there. thus sissy euros think they are numerous.

10% of Russia is muslim
:o

>14%
kek no one believes that here

>poland
>7%

How paranoid must they be?

probably asked in Paris

>France
>"""""Actual""""" 7.5%
Bullshit, the truth is there are no real numbers, there are barely even any polls at all, and the few there are vary wildly from 4-5% to as high as 15-20%.

If I were French I'd be extremely sceptical about any such figures. And frankly, even if it is "only" 7.5%, that's still way too fucking high.

>these stats are accurate for under 18s

Why is V4 so based?

0.1 too much

Well, now I know at least 3 countries where I could raise my children

Brussels is >25% Muslim, wew. .

yeah, but they're autoctonous

>Russia
>Europe

Have to say I'm relieved. For a moment there I thought we might have had a problem. All is well.

this seems fake. nobody thinks that

Russians are our fellow European brothers

No we don't.

At the rate that they come and they reproduce, a 7.5% today is a 15% in a decade.

Just in a year Germany received a million muslims, which is over 1% of their total population.

At this rate, Europe is doomed.

Because we are overrepresented in the media, in the arts, in the sciences, in politics and in other ventures, the people of Europe think we're much more numerous than we are.

How marvelous we are.

This. Americans also grosly overestimate their percentage of african-americans. If you watch a lot of american tv series and movies you'd believe that blacks were at least 30-40% of the population.

>If you watch a lot of american tv series and movies you'd believe that blacks were at least 30-40% of the population.
they do that on purpose

Yeah I know (((they))) do. My mom thought blacks were 50% of the US population becuase of it kek.

> Death of Europe
> Bad

I'm coming for you, whitey

>7.5

Still too much.

the actual % is still way too high

They got muslims by conquering them, which is very different from importing them

This. It's disingenuous as fuck, since most of Europe (thanks to the post-war baby boom) has age pyramids that are top-heavy with the elderly. So, as a demographic that skews younger you're probably going to see more Muslims in public places (than is "expected" of their percentage of the population), and you're going to draw your conclusions from that.

Only to be fact-checked by some blue-haired gender-studies major that NUH-UH MUSLIMS ARE ONLY 7.5% OF THE POPULATION, NO I DON'T KNOW WHAT AN "AGE PYRAMID" IS YOU RACIST

It doesn't make them immune to terrorist acts from muslims.

lmoa truuu

luckily putin seems to have appeased them

>2.1%
>Not a real problem.

WTF RUSIA?

Thank goodness the Irish and ETA have calmed down.

Not really. Most movies and TV shows are set in places that aren't mind numbingly boring, which usually really do have substantial black populations.

That's because they're literally all over the place and fill out all available space.
Especially when they blow up.

On a more serious note, I'd like to know how old and accurate those data are, I'd guess 2015 or earlier. The census of 2020 will be interesting comparison material.

You will never have children loser

We are poor and therefore unattractive.