Living

>living
>not supporting this miraculous shit
What the fuck are you doing with your life?

taking testosterone injections to do the same thing, in addition to getting the big gains and the big confidence.

I wish this shit existed already

Do you still ejaculate?

Wouldn't it just make a "cork" in the cock?

Yes, of course, semen is produced by the prostate, you still cum.

A 'cork'? Wtf? Nothing happens, you just cum, but don't get anyone pregnant.

extra testosterone does not make you sterile

i dont think you understand the image

okay nvm ur a kid lol

silly boy, excess testosterone is converted into estrogen

Sorry bud, meant to reply to this, not the OP post:

You're a fucking idiot. Just because gel is inserted into your tubes doesn't mean the sperm can't eat through that shit just like they would an egg.
>Actually believing this shit
Just use a condom or pull out, it's not that fucking hard

castration has the same end result

Why are you opposed to giving men more control over their reproductive abilities?

castration is permanent, you fucking dumbass. This is reversible

If you're that desperate for unprotected casual sex just grab a granny

not even close, actually

due to homeostasis, your hypothalamus produces less luteinizing hormone, which makes your testes produce less testosterone. intratesticular testosterone levels have to be around 10x higher than serum levels for sperm maturation to take place.

with the administration of exogenous testosterone, intratesticular levels are instead roughly equal to serum levels as LH production gradually approaches zero.

oligospermia is common and azoospermia is infrequently achieved.

luckily my blood is tested to make sure my levels are not approaching supraphysiological levels. also aromatase inhibitors prevent this action.

Condoms, pulling out, and abstinence are all non-retarded people need to not have a kid. I've been sexually active for 15 years and this shit is just another unnecessary waste of taxpayer money. It's not like teenagers, the most at risk for accidental pregnancy, will be authorized to get this procedure done, considering out overprotective, contradictive government.

>teenage girls can get birth control but teenage boys cannot get this simple procedure and that's fine.
>only women should have choices when it comes to their reproductive rights.

>let me talk like i know what the fuck I'm talking about, but use big words so no one will bother to actually check me on my information

i'm with this guy! more options only confuse me.
why do i have to choose from so many different cars??? why can't the dealership just sell one car that works for everyone!

>sperm eat through
You're a fucking moron.

What if you hook up with one of those crazy fucking whores who thinks she's 'pregnant' to keep you around? If you use this shit, it'll be a straight 'NOPE'. If we follow your pull-out method, we're fucked for a few weeks.

tl;dr: fuck you, you dick head.

unless the bitch is crazy

>being this fucking daft
>mfw I just listen three male preventative methods
>apparently sterilization isn't a thing

Welcome to life, autist. Take a fucking number.

i'll break it down for u if u want

since your body likes it when things stay the way they've always been, your brain makes your balls stop making testosterone if there is too much in your blood.

sperm can't be made if there isn't enough testosterone in your balls, so if your brain turns off your balls the sperm gets turned off too.

in time, your brain tells your balls to stop all testosterone being made, since you are getting all your testosterone from injections.

most people only shoot out a little sperm on testosterone, but some people shoot out none at all.

@ the other dude
luckily i get blood work done so my testosterone levels don't get higher than a normal humans do, so my estrogen isn't higher than a normal human's either.

Goddammit! Vasalgel is a scam run by a frminist in California. She keeps the money in an offshore account and lives off of administrative fees. She has no lab, no scientists, no support team whatsoever. Total scam. Elaine Lissner is a rich Berkley feminist cunt!

Because I plan to travel the world, impregnating as many women as possible before I kill myself.

>mfw transgenders get this and end up impregnating themselves

>men should be forced to be sterilized if they want a better option to regulate their reproductive abilities.

Found the woman.

>not realizing it was satire
>being the real autist

I'm intelligent, good looking, and healthful. My genes should be propagated. Sterilize all the fucking subhuman savages instead, you fucking kike shill.

its not permanent you fucking cuckkk

>I'm intelligent, good looking, and healthful.
>posting on Sup Forums

I never said anything about being forced. You wanted options. I gave them to you. Too bad you were dropped on your head as a kid and can't be satisfied with what we have.

>mfw transgenders get this and end up impregnating themselves
that's not how it works nigger

yeah! fuck that guy for wanting more non-permanent choices!

>people should stop developing new things because one retard thinks things are fine the way they are.

> I'm intelligent, good looking, and healthful.

You know absolutely nothing about what you're talking about

please go back you your containment board Sup Forumsack

i know what i'm talking about

prove me wrong

Well....

how does that shit stay inside the vas and doesnt get cummed out?

This is an oddly informed troll...

Pubmed yields 0 results for vasalgel...

No clinical trials...could honestly be a scam meant to sterilize men.

good luck having your crotch rot off
fucking idiots you should all be drowned in pig shit

There actually have been trials for this in India. For pubmed to have an article it has to have finished being conducted, written, submitted, and approved by a peer review journal.

Give it time

>I don't want men to have a cheap, simple, long lasting but not permanent option for controlling their reproductive abilities.

Isn't this already available in Canada? Could I just fly over to Canada and get this done?

I mean, I'm a scientist, I did a quick lit review and there is one article published a few months ago in animals.

Usually for anything that may have a huge change and impact they've done exhaustive phase i/ii trials and have looked at efficacy, power analysis etc...

To see so little, it seems like a case of the Theranosis, hyped up bullshit.

Also, I don't trust trials or data from a few countries and India is one of them. Fairly loose regulations there, probably why they elected to do it there anyway.

From a public health perspective this would be really amazing, but I'm skeptical and rightfully so, because this seems shady as shit.

I'm not just talking out my ass, I'm a scientist, have patents, publish etc...

I'm actually a scientist as well.
And the reason they did it in India is probably more to do with their dire need of population control over there.

It does to them, stop being racist