soundcloud.com/sammyt-7
m.soundcloud.com/aodhanmusic
m.soundcloud.com/user-398692630/certi-fi
soundcloud.com/unclassifid
soundcloud.com/ohmtobu/plutos-lullaby
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>soundcloud.com/jacobtracks/sets/hot-butter-cuttlefish-ep

soundcloud.com/thomasmdevereux

Some of the stuff on there is better than others. Not bad though, keep it up.

soundcloud.com/redcell-1/untitled

loool

The drums sound very 80s. I think you should work on your recording quality but not a terrible check. Prefer some of your other stuff though to be honest.

Where are the soundcloud heads at on Sup Forums?

yeah i dont know how to make shit sound good at all im just using guitar rig 5 and fl studio

That set up is fine to be honest. You should just learn some basics about EQs. You can even use presets.The basic principal of it is if the different tracks, whether it be drums or guitars, are all boosted on the same frequencies then the sounds clash and make it lack clarity. If you remove/add certain frequencies to things to separate them in the mix everything sounds in the 'right place' and nicer to the ears. Sounds complicated but it's really not on fl studio.

Also the gain is way too high on your guitar. I don't mean level of distortion, I mean the general level which is in turn causing it to distort. Maybe try use a limiter so it can't exceed a certain volume in the mix.

dude thanks that's some solid advice. on every track on my sc ive just been winging it and hoping it comes out good. also is this op? you got some pretty mellow tracks

Yeah it's op and no worries. I'm fairly new to production myself but I've picked up a fair bit of stuff along the way. It's really not all that complicated when you start to understand it more. Good luck and keep making tracks.

Download it any song on soundcloud with tuberipper.com.ve paste the link and then click on download mp3

beat with bad intro

soundcloud.com/ironcite-yenko/iron-hammer

soundcloud.com/chloeburbank

soundcloud.com/sammyt-7

the drums sound sick and so does the siren-like synth but the horns have got to go. sounds like lil jon backed by an orchestra

>soundcloud.com/sammyt-7
haha everything is so cool. please don't move to portland or brooklyn

Don't have good speakers for the bass but beats sound pretty wavy. I dig man.

Your latest beat especially sounds hella dope. Followed.

you don't like the trumpets? :( lol thats cool, thanks for the feedback!

m.soundcloud.com/aodhanmusic

mostly lofi bullshit. the stuff in sets is what I would say is better

>m.soundcloud.com/aodhanmusic
fuck dude everything in here is so good

pretty solid acoustic project. I think you could use to switch up your strumming texture sometimes. The sound carries over between tracks a bit to much in my opinion. Picking, finger plucking, and other methods could help diversify your sound. Enjoyed my listen :)

>>m.soundcloud.com/aodhanmusic
Pretty good shit user

thanks a lot

m.soundcloud.com/user-398692630/certi-fi lo-fi

soundcloud.com/unclassifid

Goddamn op that was really chill

Yeah you're right man, good feedback. I noticed this after making it. The recording session was only one hour so it was kind of rushed. I'm definitely more skilled than it portrays. Might do a more blues influenced EP/track next if that's of any interest to you.

Thank you Sup Forumsrother.

soundcloud.com/ohmtobu/plutos-lullaby

Nice man

I dont need your mixtape Daquan