Ok guys I didn't like the replies I got in my last thread

ok guys I didn't like the replies I got in my last thread.
- I'm rabbit chan, user named me and I like it.
- I just came to be closer to my b, get good and comforting feedback on my pictures and be cheered up. I put effort into my photographic skills
- I'm not a camw- (don't use the w whord with me). I won't show tits. How would you feel if you were told "dick or gtfo" every time you make an statement?
- I have feelings, I'm sensitive. Please be nice to me. If you don't like my thread don't make me feel bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6WZNyxo1fgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post more pics.
>part of me feels I'm getting baited

I see no timestamp do you?

Tits or gtfo

Timestamp/tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

>Greentext

>newfags falling for this
Guys this is old as shit. Don't feed the troll

Get the hell out of here you feminist fuck.

This

Tits or gtfo

Attention whore

tits or an hero

ah silly us, who would have thought that reverse image searches could be so helpful

No one is nice to anyone in here, go to a safe place like tumblr if you want this kind of crap.

Stop begging for attention, you will only get more hate, this entire post made me cringe so hard

You don't want people to ask you for tits? Stick to the rules, stay anonymous and don't broadcast your fucking gender, won't happen again.

Fucking camwhores

You look “wow” to me, rabbit-chan. Unless it’s not a bait and you’re not a trap, keep going. As for haters, I thought always that Sup Forums is some kind of home for them.

Ok, disclaimer: You're on Sup Forums. People here suck. Thats the internet.
And most guys would post pics of their dick if u would ask them.

And people hate you because they are humans. Humans suck. Not everyone hates you, me for example. Dont feel bad, you probably look better than 90% of the people here.

not bait considering she's not giving out tits and that image didn't turn up anywhere on google.

Stale pasta

>I have feelings, I'm sensitive

Go the fuck back to Tumblr then.

really? reverse image search seems to think otherwise.

You are a camwhore, nobody gets love on Sup Forums, where the fuck do you think you are. If your looking for support go back to tumbler untill then TITS OR GTFO

well post more pictures then and quit fuckin around

Nudes or gtfo

yes hello i appreciate your exsistance

No one gives a fuck about your second rate "photographs"
Really, no one. Gives a shit. At all.
Just cause you got a Canon for Christmas doesn't make you a photographer. I hate edgy girls like you. Seriously

You forgot to consider wether this is some high level bait.

generic lesbian with no real personality

tits or gtfo

Probably bait but the rules are clear you cum dumpster. Show us your tits with a time stamp or leave and go back to dodging your step dad's thinly veiled sexual advances.

Fuck off you bucked tooth trap

because you don't post tits and don't timestamp

SPIDERMAN THREAD, GET THE FUCK IN HERE NOW PLEASE AND 404 THIS SHIT. FUCKIN CUM DUMPSTER.

really man its edited

Random fag here. who the fuck is rabbit chan?

Wouldn't care about that either. Give no shits about bait. But if it just so happens to be some edgy little faggot girl with a Canon strung around her neck, I want to take the time to tell her that she is universally despised. It's a risk I'm willing to take

Tits or gtfo.

> put effort in photographic skills
> skils
Picture isn't sharp and lot movement

> sensitive, feelings, be nice
You're on /b don't expect too much

> won't show tits
Wrong place, you're on /b
Possibly trap.

Nobody. Just a common shit posting attention seeking cum dumpster that wants you forget what Sup Forums is.

Nice Bait fag.
If this however isn't bait then you're an even bigger moron.

Huh, never saw that post before. I like it. Most to the point thing I ever done saw on the Sup Forumschan or whatever the kids call it these days.

also dick or gtfo does not apply. guys dont come on here to attention whore and seek compliments. ill post my dick it doesnt really matter. do you see every guy on here proclaiming they are a guy? you don't have to slip that into conversation unless you're a shallow insecure cunt.
also this is bait

will these people ever learn ?
"Sup Forumstards" comes from somewhere

we fall for baits and are mean

youtube.com/watch?v=6WZNyxo1fgQ

your newfag is showing

Tits or gtfo camwhore.

>rabbit-chan

oh the nostalgia

No replicas.. who fuckin knows. Bottom line she's a female without tits you're nothing to us.

This is like, 2007 or 2008 shit... God I feel old.

Oh boy I can never ending shit posting. Fuck you rabbit chan tits or kindly leave the site named Sup Forums

this
user has no sex, if you need to precise "femanon" you're a cunt

fuck the shut up and show your tits you whore of cams

No, this is not going well. Your feedback is not nice.
this was the original post. I don't have bucked teeth; I got the nickname because of the carrot.

I put effort into my photographies, I'm still learning; do you even know what "constructive criticism" actually means?

its edited god damnit

Tits or gtfo

listen WHORE - you want attention, you beg for it. do you understand, bitch?

autism

Tits or gtfo.

Why do you have the same haircut that faggot from Boy Meets World in the 90's had?

Show your tits, slut.

Here is a question, why would rabbit chan come back after 8 years? You gona pretend to be cracky or togepi anytime soon?

that means you are attention whore

Wasn't mean, just letting know..
I think the carrot is cute but on /b i think about putting it somewhere..

Timestamp with nice message.

you look like you think you're pure.it's in your eyes. it's dishonest.

but everyone knows you take shits and judge people.

always carry the honesty that you take shits and judge people.

Can we all agree that metorid prime 2 is a good game?

The edgy teen is you summerfag

This happened a very very long time ago, post a newer picture, maybe one of you with crossed eyes and tounge out like youre some kind of tard. Then ill be nice about your mediocre photography

post unshaven bush lady

Carrot in pooper..

Carrot in pooper?

Never played it. Gamecube is a very under-rated console though

Sure.

Interesting point. I'm pure, but I'm also a human.
I like nice things; I don't like it when people are mean to me. This thread is going the opposite of what I wanted.

Autismo with a hint of downs pls go back to deviant art

ok guys listen; imagine your sister or your mum came to Sup Forums and wanted to get good feedback. Would you insult them this way? Who taught you to treat girls (or people) like this? I'm being nice.
(I also want to develop my fashion skills and I like cosplay, do you like this?)
Yeah, but other threads get better and more enthusiastic feedback.
I feel hated. I am about to give up.

Do you even speak english, or are you just putting everything into google translate?

Would you consider doing comissions in this style ? I like your work, where can I contact you ?

Fuck off faggot. Only way you'll be liked here is by recording yourself cutting your head off while eating your own dick. But since you don't even have the decency to do that, go away and don't come back.

Hold carrot with toes.

fuck off bitch

No i don't insult people who are nice but /bis always kinda fucked up.
Yes you're pretty but my instinct says it's bait since you refuse to give a timestamp.
Nice outfits though.

No; please; No.
I do things like in this picture; look; I dress myself like my favourite anime characters

the bait is real. Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears. OP is a fag, and shall lead you to destruction. Waste not thy time on such an endeavor.

Seriously, this post is from 2007 or so. Not OC

>dress myself like my favourite anime chatacters

oh jesus christ brace for impact

If my mom was stupid enough to come here I'd hit her across the face with a crow bar and tell her to go back to the kitchen.

Dress like miko mido after a fight demons

you made one fatal mistake.

of all the boards, you came to Sup Forums

Kik

If I was your mum I would teach you manners.

Screencapping this to show to future threads of "femanons"

nobody wants to see my dick

Grand autismo indeed

If they go here to expect good feedback then they're being attention whores just like you

I saw your thread yesterday but I was busy in the scottish girl's thread. she's nice, she spreads her pussy and asshole, I think I love her. I don't know who you are

>came to Sup Forums
>expecting good feedback
Kek

please no
Not this in my thread
Delete please.

+1 for truth

Next person to leave a mark on this thread is a faggot and should consider an heroing for the sake of improvement.