If you are under 6 feet tall, why haven't you killed yourself yet?

if you are under 6 feet tall, why haven't you killed yourself yet?

because i'm not a beta faggot, height doesn't mean shit to me

im 5'11.5, should i kill myself?

Because I have more than my height to be proud of

This thread just needs some Signfield

Tiny dick detected

Well I'm so close to being 6 feet, that people already assume I am 6 feet, plus I'm not fat so I seem even taller than most people.

Oh look, it's this thread again

If you earn

>6ft tall
Still looks like shit

Because I am at lower risk of Alzheimers, diabetes, stroke, heart disease, and even cancer.

Because the shorter I am, the bigger my dick looks.

Because my back is less likely to hurt, my joints will last longer, and women are less threatened by me.

Yes

And she looks like an adult, and he looks like a giant man baby

cause im not an insecure cuck, also 5'11

People who are obsessed with how tall they are,are definitely overcompensating

/thread

The fuck is wrong with his face

I'm 5'9, finished two MINT degrees, make 6 figures/year and score hot chicks all the time. Life is great. I'm 32 now and it was a tough fight to get where I am.

I realize that height is a factor with women and tall guys with my background may (not 'will') outgame me sometimes. But I give them a pretty good challenge and I 'win' often enough to be fucking happy. There is no reason that I can't be the most magnetic person in the room or at the party.

No reason to hang myself. Not at all.

he's a ginger you idiot

He's 12

If i looked as goofy and awkward as that guy, i would probably kill myself.

Topkek thats all bullshit. Stay fit and you wont have any of those problems. Also, most women dont get "intimidated", theres no such thing as a beta female

Seinfeld is clever and all that but holy shit if you don't want to punch him right in his smug smarmy face there is something wrong with you.

wow overcompensating much?

Feels

and taller men see you as a little bitch boi
its true mate
also
>women are less threatened by you
also means they will feel less secure around you because you arent a threat

6ยด6 reporting in

Ok then what would your mother be?

ah man i love seinfeld

why does he look like an experiment that went horribly wrong?

buttblasted manlet trying to derail the thread

my nigga

MINT is not English. STEM degrees of course.

No. Just winning at life.

Is the big one a huge lesbian?

I enjoy the fact that he spent years giving Jason Alexander shit for being bald...then went bald.

>.5
You reek of insecurity to include a detail I've never seen anyone care about.

>shitty manlet genes
>winning

sure thing kid

I want to bend that little black chick over a desk and fuck her till she can't walk. She's perfect

His face stopped aging when he hit the age of 7

when will you learn manlets?

OH MY GOD, YOU AGAIN. I remember you from like two weeks ago, parroting this manlet shit. You literally spent hours arguing with tallfags. I had dinner with my girlfriend, drove back home and you were still arguing? Shoot yourself with a 12 gauge, honestly Fuck... You

and anyone dumb enough to join your cesspool of manlet rhetoric.

Lol, most women get intimidated super easily, especially when someone's bigger than them. When you tower nearly a foot over every woman around you, you are gonna get a lot of side looks that quickly look away when they notice you notice them. I'm ugly/average, so I know its not just the height, but being 6'9" doesn't help improve your approachability.

You forgot
>Women are less attracted to me

Is she fucking Qunari?

Noboy cares about you or this thread leave with your dignity fuckdick

because I'm 5'9" and I'm still taller than the average for most of the world. Hell when I went to Peru I was towering over everyone.

jesus christ kek

Oh my god, the cringe. I seriously can't handle it.

Because I have a nine inch cock, fun personality, a well paying job and if I had the time or interest, I'd take your girl and fuck her until she begged me to cum inside her.

Women are meant to feel dominated you fucking faggot

>5'9"
>a God among manlets

Lol you think so lowly of yourself that you think the only redeeming factor about your pathetic life is your height. 90% of Celibrites aren't even 6ft and they all live life's hundreds times better than you're pathetic limp dick life.

Makes me feel bad for women, see this shit all the times in clubs and it has happened many times to my female friends whilst we have been clubbing, I dont understand some guys

>falling for the dick meme
NIgga it's 2016. as long as you can stroke some shit out it's uh go.

What do you do?