How do I get my daughter to brush her teeth? She just will not do it

How do I get my daughter to brush her teeth? She just will not do it.

Most nights I have to hold her down and force it in her mouth. Now I think she is traumatized by it. What can I do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PwMkfGbmfhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rape her

/thread

show her some pictures of meth user teeth.

Fix the tooth brush on your dick

pls dont make this sexual or i will report this thread.

i will be monitoring, so dont try it

Simple. Incentivize, tell her she can have ice cream or something for dessert after dinner the next day. Or something else she like enough to want to brush her teeth.

put the toothpaste on your dick and mouthfuck her

>I have to hold her down and force it in her mouth

so let me get this right ..... most nights you hold your daughter down and force it into her mouth yes?

>Most nights I have to hold her down and force it in her mouth. Now I think she is traumatized by it.

>most nights I have to hold her down and force it in her mouth

Have you tried asking her why she doesn't like it? I asked my niece and she said she didn't Ike the taste, got new toothpaste problem solved.
Incentivise nigga. Make a game out of it. Hang a calendar in the bathroom and mark off every day she does it with rewards along the way. Do your teeth while she does hers.
If that doesn't work, use the Santa/Easter bunny defence.

Eat her out every time she brushes her teeth, that'll teach her to associate oral hygiene with oral pleasure. Easy.

Is this her in pic ?

Someone is gonna post cp and I'll be there when it happens.

If your child doesn't do what you tell it to you've already failed as a parent.

>2016
>Don't holding down and forcing it in her mouth

It has some watermark. probs not

Pretty much what I was going to say. Find and deal with any negative problems and follow up with positive re-enforcement.

talk to your dentist, not Sup Forums. tell your daughter that her teeth will rot and she has to brush her teeth otherwise she ll lose her teeth and be in very big pain. toothbrushing is nothing more than annoying, holding your kid down is indeed a traumatising experience and maybe you re a little late realising that. try to talk about it, yes you can talk to small children. if that doesnt work, g oto a professional before she needs a root canal

Have sardines in mustard for a few meals and tell her thats all there will be to eat until she decides to brush her teeth without being told.

Watch this tutorial
youtube.com/watch?v=PwMkfGbmfhI

oh the other hand, if that doesnt help, its gonna make things a whole lot worse

Take her to KFC.

darn it i came to Sup Forums to fap, not to advice a father about how he should talk to his daughter and seek professional help..

cum in her teeth, she will be forced to brush, unless she is a slut and likes having cum in her mouth.

comment on her bad breath.

This is what I do. It works. Kids love games and rewards. E.Z. P.Z.

Goddamn chinks ruin everything

timestamp with her or it didnt happen

Take a slice of bread and put some of the gunk that gets between her teeth. Let it sit for a few days and then compare to a noncontaminated slice of bread.

Goddammit you don't reason with children you fucking cuck. Now that little bitch is gonna walk all over you. Fucking beta.

tell her the abscess drainage surgery cost will come out of her allowance. Then show her what happens to teeth that don't get brushed.

>Real Russia

is that like some lolita magazine?

this worked for me

>teeth will rot

Nice broscience there m8. Havent brushed my teeth in about 2 years now. No pain, no caries, nothing whatsoever. Brushing your teeth will mess up your natural bacteria balance in your mouth and your teeth will be vulnerable to caries until you have regained those good defensive bacteria that will protect your shit

Go to a dentist, explain your situation ask him if he knows any fucked up rotten teethed bastard. and take her with you to him/her

DUBS NEVER LIE SO DO IT

I am a dental assistant working in a dental practice specifically for children.

Consider the following options:

1 make it a game
2 force her. You are the parent and she doesn't know whats good for her
3 have her lie down on bed and brush her then, it's easier for you to brush her then
4 don't put negative implications by NOT brushing on brushing. Instead, have her focus on the positives (white, clean, fresh, no stinky, no cavities!)
5 just ask her why she doesn't want to. Really listen to her and talk to her with a low friendly voice on why its better to brush.

Realize that you're the parent, and they're the child. Who gives a fuck what they won't do, make them do it.

>caries
>caries

I'm calling bullshit, show a picture of your teeth with timestamp.

>cringe

I don't think his argument is based on science on more on just scaring the kid into doing what she's told.

dubs 66 responding to dubs 66 telling you to do it, its a sign

You are fucking dumb.

Children do not plan for the future. Fear is a horrible incentive. She will just grow fearful o the dentist you stupid fuck.

Do not follow this guys advice.

post pic of teeth plox

brb brushing teeth

show her pictures of cavities, tell her they hurt alot and brushing helps prevent them. Also tell her they are expensive and put it in terms of toys. My sister had to do this with my niece too. the pairing of pain and potential loss of somthing they want (not need) generally does it. That or bribe them (which she had to do). works like a charm for kids. buy somthing they want, and they can't have it until they brush by themselves every night for lets say a month. they skip once, say the timer is reset and they gotta go another month. Sis was already planning to take her daughter to the county fair and just made it sound like if she kept it up they would go. Worked like a charm

Retarded.

Meanwhile, i will be monitoring your daughter's pussy with a 5' thick dildo fitted with a 21 mega pixel camera and a 826481 terra watt motor for satisfactory vibration.

What?
What the fuck would you recommend?

that's fucked up

My daughter went through the same thing brushed really well till she was about 5 then decided she didn't want to anymore and it was a fight to do it but she always did it in the end. One day I had enough and showed her a picture of a kid with rotted out teeth and told her if she didn't brush everyday this would happen. For over a year now she brushes every morning and night without being asked to.

Anal rape

Do you think this girl has any hair on her pussy yet?

THIS IS A SIGN OP just do it while she is sleeping of course

put toothpaste on your dick. shell know what to do from there.

>you're a fucking idiot
>you're a fucking idiot

Tell her that you will only finger her if she brushes her teeth. Works every time.

Put dick in her mouth

he already did faggot.

google, "dental neglect,"... show her.

Get her an electric toothbrush, also brush your teeth together, your example means a lot to her. Dentist fag here

Why do you ask such a thing on Sup Forums ?

Dude use thise little red brush your teeth candys that make your mouth red untill you brush it all away...thats what my parents did and i think it worked

Cut dick of and give it to her as new toothbrush. Works like a charm

kek

How old is she? Try getting her an electric toothbrush. Kids love using those things. Also try getting her some of her own toothpaste with disney characters or whatever she likes.

b8 . once that enamel rots through your mouth will be cavities galore.

Electric dildo more like

fear motivates. why do you put on your seatbelt? because you dont want to be roadkill.

Man youre going to be super fucked soon

I don't even talk about Sup Forums to my son...
Why do you do this ?

No my friend. That's how the society works.

show her some pictures of methadicts teeth and tell her that's her future if she doesn't brush

DELIVER

>
>DELIVER
Post teeth Sup Forumsagel scum

pee in her mouth

tell her a fake but convincing story about the dental skeleton or the tooth skeleton or whatever the fuck

if you don't brush your teeth, he takes them in the middle of the night and gives them to people who deserve them and take care of them

if she's too old for that to work
JUST DISCIPLINE HER AND TELL HER IT WILL FUCKING RUIN HER LIFE IF SHE ISNT HYGENIC

Photoshop pics of others her age with missing and green teeth, show her them.

Lmao you're complaining about something sexual on Sup Forums?

Eat her pussy as she brushes her teeth. This will work money back guaranteed.

>son had the same problem, he's currently 12
>he gets 2 cavities
>tell dentist he's allergic to novacaine, lidocaine
>dentist uses some kind of ointment that pretty much doesn't do shit
>son has a bad time
>son brushes his teeth better than i brush mine now

This. A lot of kids hate the menthol and fluoride taste because they're still young enough to literally taste their tastebuds dying. Fluoride is a poison that, while it does make the outermost layer of teeth stronger, is undoubtedly detrimental to the taste centers and soft tissues of the mouth. Strong menthol or other sugar-alcohol based flavors can desensitize taste buds and in some cases be so strong that the taste is painful to some people, especially children. Fluoride toothpaste is based on dangerous pseudoscience perpetuated by an industry that only cares about profits and keeping their market share.

I switched to a fluoride free, lightly flavored toothpaste and started swishing with coconut oil instead of mouthwash (which is even more dangerous to a young palate). Since then my gums and teeth have never looked or felt better than they do now. My gum lining pocket depth went from 3-4 down to 1-2, my dentist was shocked when I said I don't floss, brush with a fluoride free paste, and use coconut oil in lieu of mouthwash. The coconut doesn't do all the magical things done people claim but for me it makes my breath fresh, reduced cold/hot sensitivity, and grabbed some of the stuff I missed while brushing.

Seriously, do it for yourself and you'll see. Your daughter will probably enjoy it much more as well.

Also teeth are naturally yellow and we damage our teeth when we brush them, removes some kind or layer or some ballshit like that. Dont need brush mayn

I know that feel bro. My 8 year daughter hates taking a bath. I have to take one with her every night. I have to get in the tub and have my gf set her on my lap so i can hold still her and wash her.

Pain in the ass. Any suggestions?

Wow people must really like hanging out with your stinking ass mouth

Offer her money and gifts

I can think of a few that will convince her to bath alone... nice pun btw

>we damage our teeth when we brush them, removes some kind or layer or some ballshit like that

you dont know what your talking about. the layer on your teeth is called enamel. its been proven that brushing protects teeth.

leaving food on them and in between them lets the food rot and it eats through the enamel

Dad? Is that you?

>Pain in the ass.
yes for her.

he's somewhat right though, if you use cheap shitty toothpaste with too much chalk or some other abrasive shit you fuck up your teeth the more often you brush.

Just show her pics of rotted teeth and tell her this is what happens.

Show her pictures of British teeth.

i understand that.. also a firm brush is bad. you need a soft brush.

regardless your beter off brushing if you want to have friends.