Sup Forums if a girl is once a cheater is she always a cheater...

Sup Forums if a girl is once a cheater is she always a cheater? This girl I'm seeing cheated on her last boyfriend and says she regrets it deeply, I want to trust her but I don't know if I can. She's gone out clubbing tonight, do you reckon she will?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3I3tJMuAZ9E
mgtow.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>This girl I'm seeing cheated on her last boyfriend and says she regrets it deeply
Do you honestly think she'd say anything other than that she regrets it deeply? You think she's gonna go "yeah and I loved it it was great" to you?
Once you cheat, you're forever a cheater. Don't take cheaters unless you want to be cheated on.

>girl goes out clubbing
What do you think girls do when they go clubbing? The only reason is to get free drinks and flirt with guys. That's all they do. Then they end up fucking some of the guys.

You cannot trust this woman. Stop investing your ego into her. Withdraw any emotional attachment you have now. Then stop seeing her. It will be better for you in the long run.

/Thread

damn, this is straight wisdom

these girls are and will ever be like this.

> (OP) (You)
>>This girl I'm seeing cheated on her last boyfriend and says she regrets it deeply
>Do you honestly think she'd say anything other than that she regrets it deeply? You think she's gonna go "yeah and I loved it it was great" to you?
>Once you cheat, you're forever a cheater. Don't take cheaters unless you want to be cheated on.
>>girl goes out clubbing
>What do you think girls do when they go clubbing? The only reason is to get free drinks and flirt with guys. That's all they do. Then they end up fucking some of the guys.
>You cannot trust this woman. Stop investing your ego into her. Withdraw any emotional attachment you have now. Then stop seeing her. It will be better for you in the long run.
She said she doesn't want to ever cheat again because she knows how much it hurts the people around her and herself

no help for this user

I fucking like her so much. Maybe its worth the risk?

listen to this user op. Drop that bitch and find a girl who does not have a unquenchable thirst for cocks.

>unfailthful woman tells lies

come on dude grow up

Do all girls turn into fucking whore bags when they're drunk? Fuck

If I do have a relationship with her and she does cheat do I only have myself to blame for the pain?

According to the principle of hypergamy a women in a relationship will try to monkey branch to a male who she views as having a higher social status. She probably views you as a broken man and wants to do better, however does not want to end the relationship with you because you're still useful as a beta male provider.

gif related

good way to spot a crazy: they get wildly horny with only a few drinks. i don't mean kinda sorta, i mean 0 to 11

I have a higher social status than her bruh hahahahha

They use the excuse that they were "drunk". There have been times where I was a drink away from blacking out and I never once tried or thought about cheating on the girl I was with at the time. Now if someone has a wandering eye, drinking will make it easier to cheat.

Just cheat on her while she is clubbing. That way if she cheats on you, you're even!

Its fucking shit. Like imagine meeting your dream girl, the feelings mutual. But then have an everlasting fear on your shoulder that shell cheat.

Yes.

That's what she said when she told me about when she cheated. She was really fucking drunk and the guy took advantage of her. And she sucked his dick so.. No idea what to do

yes but she obviously thinks she can do better. Women cheat because subconsciously they are unhappy with the man they're with. check this video out, sandman explains it pretty well. youtube.com/watch?v=3I3tJMuAZ9E

Bitches that cheat once will ALWAYS cheat...
They only say theyre sorry cuz they want a new guy, dont be that new guy u fucktard.

Only reason to have a girl like that is to fuck, NEVER date

Preach it boi

All women will cheat if they think they can do better.

>current millenia
>dating a clubber
>thinking she won't cheat

Believe what you want but I would seriously ask yourself if she is worth it?

The feeling of getting cheated on is one of the worst feelings you can get in life. I am telling you OP the small bit of pain you will feel having to ignore her and move on to someone better will be a million times less painful then when you find out the girl you have been seeing has been taking in another dudes cock.

Ultimately the choice is yours, but I know you know that she has a big possibility of being bad news.

Honestly you have got to decide. You can stay enslaved to a gynocentric society or you can walk away from the table and go your own way
mgtow.com/

This fucked with me. Rip

I know I'm not going to find another like her. And its not like I should make her feel shit about herself so she'll feel like she can't do better, maybe I should praise her less?

I think I'm in too deep now. Maybe you guys have some tips on prevention? Prevent her from cheating on me

ok fag

jelyy coz u aint got a girl just an outdated reaction folder tsk tsk

Enjoy your cucking OP. Better get used to the taste of foreign cum on her lips.

You can't be saved OP

When she cheats on you I want you to look back on this image and remember that we warned you. You fucking cuck,

always a cheater, never trust sluts
you should cheat her right away, and never look back