Tfw already 25 years ago from the collapse of the humanity's most advanced, developed, fair and free civilization

>tfw already 25 years ago from the collapse of the humanity's most advanced, developed, fair and free civilization
Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d68vVVpoeaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish I could live in the old Soviet Union.

The only comfy communistic state was Yugoslavia during titos reign tbqh

I WANT IT BACK
youtube.com/watch?v=d68vVVpoeaI

After 200+ hours in KSP I can assure you that this rocket will not fly.

>Free

I wish you could, too.

Not in the shitty part where you're from, I mean Moscow or St Petersburg

age?

>implying it isn't coming back
>implying that we aren't aren't entering Cold War 2
Space race to Mars soon (tm).

This

>Stalin

>fair and free

>Not in the shitty part where you're from, I mean Moscow or St Petersburg
L O L

Irrelevant. If you admire soviet union and its regime at any age then you're mentally handicapped.

Which was the best era to live in Soviet Union?

>inb4 best

I laugh at brainwashed youngsters that think communism is bad. keep consuming liberal propaganda. russians ate for the first time with the communists and without them we wouldn't have practically advanced in anything if it wasn't because of the soviet union that forced capitalism to renew. now it isnt happening and world is falling.

>let me tell you about your history
You know nothing, spaniard. And unfortunately you probably won't learn, unless you manage to fuck up your own country to match.

60s-70s
Up until Bregnev come in power.
Hruschev actually tried to improve things

Whats your age, boy?

60s. It was the time where life genuinely started improving for the average person. But for the military it was the 70s.

stupid alt-right faggot

it's either your history you edgy kiddo

>stalin cocksucker calling anyone edgy
Old enough and with enough family to know what I'm talking about.

Human face will come back.

I love his episode with corn. Dumb ruskies thought it wouldbe a hood idea to grow corn in siberia. Hey, they even took guards while they were looking on the fire around fields so the corn won.t freeze during cold nights ahahaah

how is alt-right wanting to live under a communist regime?

t. Podemos voter

Yugoslavia was so comfy that Che Guevara sperged out to Tito because he understood that people must suffer in order to be legit gommies.

RIP ;;

well north korea and belarus still exist
in B. they even still have KGB

ftfy