How does Sup Forums feel about malarkey like this?

How does Sup Forums feel about malarkey like this?

Most comments are:

>She's right, she isn't asking for it.
>She's bold and confident in her body, as all women should be.
>She's got bush.

Actually - sexualizing yourself - you are asking for it.

I like it when decent looking women walk around topless with there vag just barely covered by a skirt.... and you KNOW that chick isn't wearing panties.

>exhibitionism is one of my fetishes

if i knew her irl, i would save pics to ruin her chances at having a decent career or relationship. the only 'it' she's not asking for is respect

Just like smoking cigarettes isn't asking for lung cancer.

> Wants to be a slut
> Doesn't want people to think she's a slut
> feminists

LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME

I dare her to try that shit in the ghetto.

The bitch is only allowed to flaunt her fucking attitude because she's in a "safe" environment and allowed to get away with it.

You do not have the right to sexually assault/rape a woman because she is topless.
Just like a random guy does not have the right to shoot you in the face for wearing flip flops.
Can you stare at her and think horrible things? Fuck yea. But can you scream rape threats? No. Should you insult her or explain to her in vivid detail what you would like to do to her sexually? No.

Everybody leave everyone else alone.

kill yourself you cuckold faggot who cant get a girl because he respects them too much.

If you walk out of your house naked and get raped its partially your fault because you were stupid. It's that simple

the question was never about whether you're supposed to rape someone. you're not. the question was how easy do you make it for others? Feminists got offended when people suggested wearing dificult to remove clothes and traveling in groups because it reduces the ease at which you can be victimized.

Usually because feminist are ugly bitches who actually pray someone finds them attractive enough to rape them

like if you put all your valuables on the front lawn and someone walks off with it, they're still a thief. but you're a dumb ass for making it so easy.

Seeing the primitive instincts to be dominant in beta males of Sup Forums is really amusing
Please continue thinking that you are better than all women and they should all suck your dicks while stroking your tiny cocks faggots

she's asking for lung cancer if she keeps smoking though

smokers are jokers

Stop using logic!

The femanists hate that!

I'm alright with this, in fact suportive... I fucking enjoy feminine beauty and don't think we should be deprived of it because of repressed/in the closet Christians or Muslims and other rapey creeps... Fucking cringey autists who can't fucking wrap their heads around the concept of consentt should be fucking forced to live in a Muslim country... Nah man, fuck that, I like slutty girls and I do want them to live in a world where they don't have to fear sexual predators, I'm not generally suportive of SJW causes but this is a legt one...

Borderline personality disorder, period.

Normal women don't do this.

She's the type to get drunk at a bar, fuck a guy's brains out, wake up and regret it, and cry rape.

So yeah, if you're into nutty feminists, first off... Why? Second off, caveat emptor, my nigga'.

Wear a rubber and videotape the encounter for evidence of consent, and keep some Doxy on hand.

virgin detected

she might be looking to fuck but that doesn't mean you want to get raped.

that's what's wrong with many of you apes. I think the society has cultivated this crazy sexualized pressure so dudes act like gorillas and don't see women as people.

I'm not saying women can't be stupid assholes. I'm just saying the same variety of cool and idiotic people can be found in both men and women.

>Implying civilized people are the same as niggers

What is she not asking for? To be raped or to be heckled or ogled at? Rape is obviously not cool. But yeah, i can see that she is asking to be heckled or ogled for wearing no top or super skimpy clothes...

>gets called out
>tips fedora
>the only women he can fuck, if any, are nuts with daddy issues and infections

I don't think anyone has the right to rape her even if she's waking around naked.

But, there are dudes out there that actually believe that she does deserve to get raped, and some of them are likely to do it, even if it's wrong. And even if accusef and indicted, they might even get away with it because a sympathetic jury believes she kinda deserved it.

Tl;dr: she's right, but playing with fire.

So she's

A stranger on the internet called me a cuckold faggot

I'm so hurt I think I'm gonna cry

I see your point, I imagine those who don't actually get to see naked women irl could get triggered...

You're right, let's all of us sexually active adults acomodate a tiny minority of sexually deprived losers. Hijabs anyone?

I agree, but that's not the world we live in.

I don't think people should steal either, but even a philanthropist can get robbed.

Those who do not have will always be jelly.... Sex is the same way.

>But, there are dudes out there that actually believe that she does deserve to get raped, and some of them are likely to do it, even if it's wrong.

They're called "Muslims."

Yes, they do get away with raping women. It's part of their culture.

Same thing as doing an "honor killing" of one's own family member simply because he (mainly she) disrespected you or your religion.

That's a sandniggers mind

You mad? leaving aside you'd be surprised at how many non-slutty girls do actually put out, nuts with daddy issues are fucking amazing at sex... As for STDs, we all end up on antibiotics sooner or later... Those of us getting laid ofc...

Because their stupid and deserve to be raped

Sure, if you're walking through a nigger neighbourhood do whatever you need to stay safe. Civilized humans on the other hand should be held to a higher standard...

fappable. Almost a hate fap.

Smart cunt needs nigger rape.

Not wanting to be raped equates to not wanting to be robbed and mugged and both are terrible crimes, but the difference is that should you go into slums wearing jewelry with your smartphone out and eventually get robbed and left on a ditch to die won't prove the existence of "theft culture" or a crime patriarchy oppressing the rich and wealthy.

You put yourself into situations like that willingly and knowingly, but of course, women want equality but not responsibility for themselves and their behavior

>Because their stupid
>their stupid
>their

Go back to school, dumbass.

Your stupidity is showing.

Lurk more fag

If you can't live by Western standards you should fuck off back to Africa, your solution is impose Sharia... I hate to agree with Feminazis but they're right on this one, I refuse to live in a world without cleavage or short skirts...

Yes but by that same logic.... Don't get shitfaced drunk, have drunk sex, then claim rape.

It's a pretty easy to prevent situation with some thought.

What would you do if your boss/future boss read the stuff you write on Sup Forums? Or your family? Do you ever say this stuff to people in real life?

Partially curious, partially proving a point

>I hate to agree with Feminazis but they're right on this one, I refuse to live in a world without cleavage or short skirts...

The problem is that bitches like the one in OP's picture aren't standing against Sharia and the Muslims' rape culture.

Nor are they standing against the black-on-white rape problem.

Most of them are against ordinary white men; typically those of college age. The ones who are most likely to hit on them in a bar and then maybe, just maybe, take advantage of them later.

Remember that feminism is primarily against white men, and not true problems that exist in the world.

when she gets raped will it really matter?

Yes, by the same logic drunk girls crying wolf because they regret sex should be thrown in prison, we agree... Having said that the chances of that happening to you are about the same as the fat hogs who cry rape culture actually getting sexual attention from anyone...

Then fight crime and support the police. It's not "imposing" sharia, it's keeping women safe so as not to have them put themselves into dangerous situations. You want your pervert utopia, fine, fight for it, deport illegals, stand up for them. It's easy to be a lazy mangina armchair feminist activist online, it's harder to actually do something.

3. rape
2. marry
1. kill

She isn't asking for it.
Not for attention, not for rape, not for harassment, not even to be seen.

Women should be allowed to be outside in any way they feel comfortable without interference from others. You don't talk without permission, you don't look without permission and you especially do not approach or touch without her expressed, vocal and enthusiastic consent.

It's the same liberties you are awarded, so why shouldn't women?

No more asking for a raping than leaving your home unlocked when you leave is asking to be robbed. But, prudence and pragmatism dictate taking at least minimal steps to prevent both.

There is the way you think the world should be and the way the world is. Accepting the way the world is, is simply accepting reality. That doesn't mean it can't be changed, but you're foolish to act like the change will come immediately just because you demand it.

win

I would lend her my jacket, but she isn't asking for it :'(

Just seems like a lot of girls blame rape on the clothing they were wearing instead of the fact that they were drunk.

>>I looked sexy so he raped me...

That's really only half of it.

Dressing sexy by itself probably isn't going to get you raped.

Alcohol by itself probably won't get you raped.

Put them together and it's no different then walking around with hundred dollar bills hanging out your pocket in a Detroit backally.

There is nothing wrong with this sentiment. But it still rejects the reality of the world. As I said right below you. There is big difference between the way the world is, and the way you think it should be. Work for the world you want, but realize there is a sizable enough minority that will see this as asking for it. As shitty as that is, it's simply the truth. Why would you refuse to accept that and take precautions just because you don't like that it's true?

Anyone understands this. But how do you stop low information males who aren't blessed with a gender studies degree such as your fellow millennial male feminists from doing as they wish with women in vulnerable circumstances? The funny part is that "informed" "wake" beta white men pay the price for it and are forced into further degradation and submission towards women, changing nothing at all.

Still not asking for it.

It's also combined with regret of the sex act.

Drunk + horny + regret the following morning = rape

Unlike sandniggers/regular niggers white men can fucking educate themselves and make judgement calls... There is a legit rape issue and anyone smart can easily avoid false rape acusations (eg don't fucking brag on soc media about your conquests) I'm middle aged and have been sleeping with drunken sluts all my life... Given the repeat business factor I can say with some certitude they didn't regret it... And is easy enough, just don't be pushy/rapey, be discreet and be fucking nice, take a girl to a nice place for breakfast... Pick up a drunk to near unconciousness nut,be a fucking lousy, inconsiderate lay and ask her to make you a sandwich in the morning then YOU are the one who's asking for it and engaging in risky behaviour. If you can't handle interacting with women you shouldn't be getting laid...

No, sadly women still have to protect themselves.

Rape, harassment and any unwanted contact are problems men should more proactively stop, before it happens. Men should closely watch other men who interact or want to interact with women and strongly judge their behavior.

If a man's behavior is forward, he should be immediately punished, severely. Any man who doesn't do this is complicit in rape.

Fuck you man, I'm white and Mexican, I get the best of both worlds, enjoy the fucking privilege of having European descent and get to cry discrimination if anyone tries to pull shit on me... World works perfect for me, you go and change it...

Proactivity, men have the duty to police other men. Any and all sexually or even socially forward behavior towards women should be immediately punished by bystanding men, not doing that is compliance by inaction.

Pretty much, main reason why she's so smug.

Deport all Muslims from Europe, race war now?

So surely you understand that Mexicans with good intent and high morals arrive in the US by plane, and not on foot through holes in the fence, yeah? You don't need to stand up for your whole country, you understand this

fuck off

It is risky behaviour to try to push sex on a heavily intoxicated girl, it's not the alphas that can get any girl they want that are being accused of rape... If you're not smart enough to avoid risky behaviour you deserve what's coming to you, works both ways...

im a feminist and I just laughed so hard I couldn't breathe

Most men don't rape.

Only a few do, and even then it's usually a crime of opportunity.

That's what makes the whole walking around topless thing funny to me.

A lot of men agree that rape is wrong whether you have a shirt on or not, but the ones that don't will be wanting to rape you since you just turned them on.

Not just muslims, all men are currently complicit in rape.

If you see a man look at a woman without her permission, beat him, harshly.

Surely if you believe in equality, as you've shown so far, you believe that gender is merely a social construct. Men policing other men and taking away that responsibility from women, having them seldom watch their behavior or other women's sure makes you sound like women are fragile and irresponsible yourself. Genderification is toxic and anti feminist.

you confuse white men with niggers much too easily

Hey Sup Forums, maybe this is malarkey, but if you talk to women as if you respected them, you might get laid more often.

I don't know who's trolling who anymore

rape really isn't about "being turned on"

Am I the only person who really wants to rape one of these girls

being an attention whore.

Parts of gender might be social constructs but there are only two sexes, and the very large majority of people's genders adhere to their biological sex.

Men have the liberty to be safe from violence and rape, women do not. It's because women know not to hurt others, men must be taught.

Yes, by all means, still not gonna take the accusation of "sending" anyone when there's vested economic intersts in the US benefiting from using my paisanos as slave labor... Mexican migration to the US is in negative number and migrants from Latin America, eastern Europe and east Asia will dry up in a couple of decades, but since you won't make the call of going the same way as Japan and allow the population of your country to age and shrink, you're still going to get migrants wherever you can find them... Which means in some decades it is going to be you arguing about women not wearing a burqa asking to get raped... Hell, I may pay for that wall gladly you know...

My question would be, who the fuck steals monopoly money?

Dumb niggers would be my guess.

She is indeed not asking for it.

I play to win bitch

Pretty much, it's actually easy to be with those girls...

What the fuck are you talking about, Pedro?

She's not a true feminist, just pretending

1- She's less than 200 pounds
2- She cares for her body hygiene

Obviously not a feminist

No, that's a proper functioning mind. Humans are sexual beings, it's written into our genetic code and literally is the reason we all exist.

Rape is a different story. There's no room for rape in a civilized society.

However, intentionally being sexually provocative just to make a point is bratty and childish behavior.

It's like this whole issue with the child falling into the gorilla exhibit. Walking around with your tits out saying it's no excuse for sexualization is like walking around in a gorilla exhibit saying it's no excuse for a maiming. What these feminists are saying is "I should be able to do whatever the fuck I want and if something happens to me the other person is guilty and I'm not at fault at all". Nobody is saying "rape is okay as long as they were dressed provocatively", they're saying "the probability of sexual assault would probably go down if women were a bit more modest". If you don't want to act modest, fine, but don't say people didn't warn you.

anyone with a fucking brain knows raping women is wrong.
Beside rapists are not provoked by slutty clothing, They just rape when they feel like it.

That's not true, men get raped as well, they have sex with women they don't want to under many forms of pressure, boys get raped by other men (eg clergy) and prison is a system that usually sexually brutalizes men to the general indifference of society...

>women know not to hurt others, therefore aren't safe from violence and rape
>men have to be taught to be like women

What the fuck am I reading

>Men have the liberty to be safe from violence and rape

No they don't. Men are raped. Men are subjected to violence, including domestic violence. Almost all workplace fatalities are men doing dangerous "manly" jobs that allow women to live in safety.

That's senior to you fucking pleb...

That's definitely sandnigger mind
We got lots of you fucktards in our country
I bet you go to loli threads with your dick in your hand too

You must be part of the "I'm entitled to whatever I want because society owes me just for existing" generation, aka millennials.