Itt: We post pick up lines and first impressions that ACTUALLY WORK

Itt: We post pick up lines and first impressions that ACTUALLY WORK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This girl works as a bank teller at my local bank. Shes a brunette with pale skin and large breasts. After listening to her talk, ive noticed she is strong willed and rather intellegent.
I am so attracted to her that I get shy and act very beta.
>Enough
I have to dig deep and say something to make her laugh. But its hard to be spontaneous on the spot.
I need help!

>me : hey do u have a map ?
>her : why ?
> me : cuz i'm lost in your eyes
11/10 would get her wet af

That may get a laugh. But I need a date with her.

I know some of you guys got mad skills talkn to women.
Come on anons!

Justt ask her out !! U've been seein her regularly righ ? So go up to her and say
> hey , how about we go get sum drinks or sumthing , what do u say ? I really like to know u better .
Preferably after u chat abit and make her laught .

Anyone got any successful tips on talking to women?

Same user from up there when u chat and make her laugh , then shes all urs
But dont be like a twat clown or sumshit
have like posture and like persona dont be all childish and shit

stop being a pussy and ask her out
/thread

Atleast I post a decent thread. Better then sifting through 100s of trap and furry threads

Yup thats it , just do it man !! If she says yes winrar and if she says no , u learn from ur mistakes and go for another catch anddd dontt everr gett all lovy wazy on 1 chick thinking she is the one or sum shit !! nothing from that exists

Im trying to find real lines that actually work. Not stupid shit kids think up.
I need her to laugh. Then I know I can get her after that.
Its so embarrassing that my 60 yr old co worker gets 20 yr old hotties laughing at him all the time. Then they actually flirt back. Im blown away. Im just standing their like a dumbass. I got to get some good lines

Look a girl straight in the eyes and say
"ey babi, you wan sum phuck"

Yeah, thats not gonna work man. Try to be contructive.

airght I'll help you out! cause you not posting trap or furrys.

so what you need to do is : 1 come more often to the bank so she will notice you.
2: look nice and don't get all beta while you talk to her.
3: then causally pull some cheesy ass punch line- pref a day she looks bored (Might make her day better and all). and bam! you 2 are on a date later that week

I know. But I cant stop thinking about her. The way she looks. Im obsessing over her. I would marry her knowing nothing about her. Infact I dont really care.

You already lost
Even if you magically pulled her she'd cuck your ass for being a fucking door mat

Thats were ur wron mate , there isnt such things as THEEE PICKUP LINES THAT WOULD GET U LAYEDD BULLSHIT , those are shit kids say , u get ur lines on the place man ! , like from the enviroment that u and here are around , like sumthing u joke about it , she tells u sumthing she did u make a relevant joke or occasion , then jokes become hints and flirting , then she will see u as a funny guy that knows how he plays the game not like a twat going U WANT SUM FAK .

She looks VERY SIMILAR to the att&t girl. Milana

> i cant stop thinking about here
WTF ? Ur real beta arent u ?
U will forget her instantl when u see another hot ass chick and u talk to here abi and have couple if drinks , dont be so introverted fuck that hides in his basement fapping to sum chick he saw one day .

I will come back with a picure of her. I will go to the bank next week.
Then anons will take this thread more serious

Show her your dick. Would probably make her laugh.

Ive talked to her. And seen her 4 times. Just havent asked her out.

When this 404s. You can go back to the trap/loli/furry threads
Just dont bitch when it gets old. Bc you shoot down new threads

1. Walk up to her
2. Smile
3. Say hello
4. Ask her how its going
5. Respond to her answer with another question
???
6. Ask her to if she wants to get a coffee some time

Chat up lines are shit. Just be like, hey, listen, i'm shit at this but every time I speak to you I always bottle asking you out, but fuck it, I'd like to get you know you a bit more?

Youre welcome.

This is actually good advice. Why cant all you niggers actually put forth this much effort

Summer's here! Welcome newfriends :)

Stay outta my thread asshole.

>Asking for legit advice on Sup Forums
>Crying because advice is not legit
>Kys

Keep crying newfag. Go play in the fucking trap threads.

Not even

Your welcome. It works. Say as little as possible about yourself. She should be doing most, but not all of the talking about herself or things she has an interest in (can be a positive or negative interest). Listen for what these interesting things are and ask follow up questions about them ... or chime in with quick jokes or very very quick stories of your own

>Asking for legit advice
Theirs some real bros on here. Its just gettn them to post somthin useful thats the problem.

>hey there's something on your shirt
girl looks down
>no there isn't
>but now that you've looked down don't you notice anything out of place?
>what
>im not between your legs

There's a 80% possibility of her giving you a weirded out look after this and calling the cops, but then she's a bitch with no sense of humor, and you shouldn't date her anyway. Also this is good for keks

youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw

>trap threads
Faggot, why are you even in my thread?
Go spam someone else.

>my thread

Literal newfag confirmed

You sound like you have had success. Ive noticed sane and rational people dont have these relationship problems

1. Hi, I'm x, what's your name?

>Hi, I'm qt

2. It's nice to meet you qt. Can I get your number?

>Sure

or

>No (gives reason)

or

>No (give no reason).

3. If yes, get number else do nothing goto 1.

Note: Works for me. Fucking 5 different girls. 2 reg gf, 1 poly gf, bull for a girl in a lez relatinship, and 1 fb. I do have a big cock though.

I started the tread you stupid fuck
Go start one on
>how to be gay without trying

Is this you? We look oddly similar. Thats weird

Holy shit literal 12-year old and newfag confirmed.

You're also oblivoius as fuuck.

Indeed. If you can handle booze without being a retard .... I had to be 20 or 21 before I could do this ... then get a little drunk and talk to her when she is a little drunk and your success rate will increase exponentially

"ey yo bby gurl did it hurt?"

"Did what hurt?"

"wen u fell from heaven..."

"Aw...!"

"cuz ur face is really fucked up"

fucking kys this is embarrassing

yeah I self posted posted a pic to show what pick up technique works for what level of looks as long as a chick is interested based on looks simplicity works best. Make it seem like it's nothing to you. Like it's easy. Like it would be to somebody who often succeeds. Everytime you fail, let it roll off your back and move on, continuing to try like it's easy to you. Eventually it will be. Pic related. Do our cocks match? Maybe the same bull impregnated our mothers.

>Cancer of Sup Forums
You havent posted a single response that remotely centered around an original idea. Regurgitating what other anons have posted

Same fagging this hard. You know who you are

I touched a nerve. How will Sup Forums ever survive? I guess it will go back to traps/lolis/fur fags
Enjoy the boxi and ylyl threads
Never change user.

no not realy
but please kill yourself

Foolproof :
>Hey, you wanna see what a billion dollars looks like?
Only works if you have a billion dollars, but never fails.

>4 times
>'I would marry her'
That's kinda fucked up

"hey, howzit going?"

supress autism, be confident. easy as that.

Wow, roasted.

You remind me of calcium bicarbonate. Once I get you wet the reaction will be explosive.

can i lick that film off your teeth?

You havent met a women that you could see yourself with for a long time? No?
You just gonna run around having one night stands your whole life. Shits gonna get old

my love for you is like diarrhea, i just can’t hold it in

Already done that nigger. Just need advice on how to get a date from her.

Are you two retards related?
Like the same black dad and shit. Did he knock your land whle mom up and flee
Theres always wellfare
Dont lose hope

you want me, i can smell it