How do I get back at a girl for pretty much stealing my friend and how do I get back at my (ex) friend for ditching me...

How do I get back at a girl for pretty much stealing my friend and how do I get back at my (ex) friend for ditching me for a girl?
(The pic is of the girl btw)

grow up

I wish biddy but my man pride isn't allowing that

quit being a faggot. move on. grow up.

Give Bill Cosby her address

Showing them you're happy without them is better than any revenge you could try to get

these guys have as much experience as those beta cucks on /r/relationships on leddit

Talk to the dude. Bros befo hos

Just wait until she dumps him for some other guy, then you'll have your friend back, and the bitch will be gone.

send a text to both saying enjoy my aids

user U cheeky bastard nudges shoulder

My super saiyan pride isn't allowing that buddy boiyo so I'm asking you peeps for advice

quit tying to "be a man" and move on you fucking idiot. Stop obsessing over shit that DOES NOT matter and you WILL NOT REMEMBER. Don't ask for advice if you're going to rebuke what people say dipshit.

Bitches ain't shit Sup Forumsro.

Lol is user a man

Kill yourself and leave a note saying it was her fault. That will teach the cunt.

Imma dude, and I wanna see them suffer, not kill myself and hope for da best

What are you, 12? Unless you were fucking this 'friend' before whorebag came along, then you have no beef with her for dating said 'friend.'

Just live your life, there is nothing to be gained by doing anything to either of them. They are just living their lives.

What grade are you in OP? NOT going to troll just wondering so I can give you answers

I never dated either of them wtf dude, I'm just saying my friend started chasing after this bitch and forgot about me, fuck he even skipped courses and shit just to hang wit her...

Grade 12, slut is 13, friend is also 12

Dude U have to grow out of these things get a better gf revenge won't satisfy U enough but getting a better gf will.then post how well your doing and she'll start to miss U

U said it yourself she's a slut. She's worthless so is your "friend "

Cough on her

I never wanted to fuck her though...

It's funny cuz all my (ex) friends does anymore at school is just talk to bitch, trying hard to "get in there" it's kinda sad, I was his only real friend at school before he decided to think with his dick

yeh get over it OP. Noone "stole" anything from you, you make it sound like someone stole your lunch money.

They obviously didn't like you that much, get over it.

Yeah I guess you're right, but how else am I supposed to say it? Friend decided he'd like to spend time with tits than his best mate, really hits me where it hurts ya know?

Funny story, I actually tried to convince bitch that she's being a bitch by leading friend on and giving him hope but den she got triggered and went all feminazi on me (not sure if she's feminazi at all)

Join a gang get tons of pussy

No cool gangs in Australia mate

yeh, i get it.

Sometimes, life will suck and there will be no consolation. There will be no revenge, no redemption- nothing to make you feel better about it or take the edge away. In those moments, you need to just accept it for what it is and let it go, instead of letting it fester away and corrode away at you from within.

Thats the thing, and i know im repeating myself now, but sometimes you will play your cards right and get dealt a shitty hand. You may thing "life is not fair" or "this doesnt make sense" or something, and you may end up losing more trying to make it "right" and at that point it's your own fault, not your friends or his girlfriend.

Just accept it and move on.

Don't take it so personally, man.

Tbh It doesn't bother me all that much, I just want them to suffer and realise their mistakes by fucking with others and making stupid decisions and showing a lack of sympathy for others and being ignorant

it sounds like it bothers you quite a bit.

So, lemme get this straight. This person (whom you previously regarded as a friend), he finds himself a girlfriend. They clearly enjoy each others company and want to spend time with one another. You take this personally and percieve it as a malicious act against you and now you want them to suffer? Just because they like each other?

Look. Lets be honest. You're bitter and angry. She didn't "steal" your friend and your friend hasn't betrayed you. Who the fuck are you to judge whether it was a stupid decision or a mistake, and why? because you can't handle it? Because you don't have a girlfriend, or any other friends? You think them just doing what they wanna do is fucking with you? If all this is the case, why the fuck would they, or any one else wanna be your friend? Just so, when something good happens, you can be angry and bitter and try to sabotage it because it didn't happen to you?

How's this for some advice- grow the fuck up and stop being an emotional idiot.

Bruh she treats him like she treats everyone, he's just chasing after her like a dog, completely forgetting about his other mates and being a dick to anyone who questions him about that