Should I cheat on my gf Sup Forums? Ive been with her for 1 year and shes my first gf ever. Shes 23 yo...

Should I cheat on my gf Sup Forums? Ive been with her for 1 year and shes my first gf ever. Shes 23 yo. I have the opportunity to bang a perfect 10/10 18 yo tonight. Idk if I should do it. I really love my gf but this new bitch is so fucking hot.

be a man, not a fucking kid

if you really love her just dont be like that. if youre nice you will not get weak to pussies otherwise youre a pussy..

I love her but idk if I wanna spend my life with her tbh

Do they know each other? I cheated my currat gf with a girl i met via a friend and now i have problems. i have to eventually introduce them to each other since now I'm friends with both so...

she knows I have a gf but has no idea bout the name

Do you think they have a possibilty to know each other? If not, I would say go for it, love is not what movies say

Do it faglord

Women want what they can't have. Let the 18 yr old alone, she'll come back when you're single

nah they wont know eachother ever, still a risk tho. Man I wanna do it so bad, she has a perfect ass, 5'3 tight as fuck.

f u c k o f f

be strong. dont do it. there is still hope for love this days.
decent men are really rare. be a special one.

Want to be poly? Don't go exclusive. Want to have a gf? Don't have sex with random hoes.

It doesn't matter what you do, but you're not a man of you make a commitment then break it for a one night stand.

Go for it, I never regretted it, even tho I'm kinda nervous now

Just leave your gf then fuck all the pussy you want.

my gf is a 5'7 blonde skinny azn girl, shes rly hot too but sometime annoying.

>I love her

Lol No you don't

>first gf ever
>doesn't know if he wants to spend the rest of his life with her

Yeah, you're not in love with her. You might love her, but you're not in love with her, and because she's your first girlfriend, you may not understand the difference.

Roll the dice and get yourself a piece of that fresh young pussy. You might not ever get the chance again.

Is pic related? I need pics of both girls.

Fuck you you worthless shit. Make your own fucking decisions you brainless drone.

I fucked my wife's best friend and it was the best sex of my life. Getting away with it and knowing it's wrong makes the sex so much hotter. Do it. It'll feel bad for a bit but goes away in time. The orgasm I had fucking her was so intense and good.

Man I wanna do it so bad

Do it.

Your first relationship will eventually end, and you'll regret not fucking the 10/10 perfect girl.

Always cheat. Life is too short.

Don't live like some abstinence pedophile priest.

God bless, in the name of Jesus.

Amen.

this.

i cheated on my ex with three hot young bitches from my work and an old flame from high school.

my ex found out, and our sex got even better, we fucked like rabbits.

women for some reason want you more if they find out other bitches want to fuck you.

our relationship ended because i moved out of state, but she was the best sex ever, only after i cheated on her.

life is strange. just do it.

live. one day you'll be too old to fuck hot young bitches.

K listen OP, there are two options:
1) dump gf, fuck 18-ass
2) fuck gf, dump 18-ass

you seem hesitent which might hint to 1, but like.. it's ultimatley something you have to decide

Do it ...but always remember robbing a bank is great until you get caught ...and dad always said a woman can fake an orgasm but a man can fake a whole relationship ...

the guilt will eat u, dont cheat.

still waiting for pics of both

Femanon detected

as someone who has both cheated on a gf and decline possibilities to cheat I will say this...do it. If you don't do it then all you'll do is think about the 18yo every time your gf pisses you off, and it starts being toxic to your relationship. it's subliminal so you can't help it. If you fuck the 18yo and don't feel guilty afterwards, dump your gf because you know you don't really love her. if you fuck the 18yo and feel guilty as hell, you know your gf is the one for you and you treat her like a fucking princess to make up for it.

follow your dick, son. you will not regret it later in life

>girlfriend already has cheated

I can say that this is a lie, you will feel bad a little but nothing that wont go away in a month or 2

I've been fucking a married woman for 3 years. If you can do it without getting caught fuck her. Swear to go forbidden fruit tastes better!

Pics bruh

>Always cheat
Why get a girlfriend in the first place. Just fuck around of you want to.

this man speaks the truth. also, the older you get, the less feasible 10/10 18yo will become

you wont always win with other women but you can always go and fuck your gf
is that simple enough for u?

Jeremy?!
You sonofabitch! I'm coming for you!!

>Why get a girlfriend in the first place

Having a girlfriend makes you more attractive.

Your dick smells like pussy and women can subconsciously tell you're desirable with your girlfriend's pheromones all over you.

Once you become single, women can tell you just a desperate nigger.

Do it. Don't tell her. Live life like it didn't happen. Who knows, you might end up liking the 18yo more.

First g/f
Sex
10/10 qt
Adultry
Sup Forums
So 2poon alpha
Didnt immediatly fuck gf with qt gòo covered todger
Im not buying it

In regard to fucking a married woman is it wrong to do it anal on her husbands desk?

Bunch of fucking moralfags in here. Don't listen to these faggots. Fuck the other bitch then wash your cock and get your gf to suck it. Live for you, do what your dick tells you. Morals are for the weak.

do it! don't get a faggot

This

Finally all the corporate shills can moralize about sex.
Slow news cycle?
An hero, human cancer.

Do whatever the fuck you want user, don't ask a bunch of 13 year-olds on beeeeeeeeeee

since your gf is around 23yo you must be around that age too. So how come a beta faggot who gets his first gf at that age would score with a 10/10?

oh yeah its /b
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Its not morals even. It's how would you feel were the situation reverse.

You can fuck around all you want, but what's the point of going exclusive with someone when you don't want to. Living a lie must be so much fun.

>on beeeeeeeeeee

ban this underage faggot now!

Just fuck her and be done with it. It'll be fun

>I can say that this is a lie, you will feel bad a little but nothing that wont go away in a month or 2

I cheated on my gf like 20 times already,been with her 6 years, never felt bad about it, totally the opposite, feel awesome eat others pussies and when i finish i felt very happy and enjoy like never before

DOIT

>Living a lie must be so much fun.

You sound boring....and fat.

Life is about thrills and chills.

Thrills...and chills.

You're probably a Pollyanna and you kiss prostitutes on the mouth.

Fat faggot fuck. KYS

Stupid mother fucker, Don't give advice when you don't even have a gf

Holy shit

If she's your first gf. Than I'd say go for it. I've cheated and I must say that I believe I lost the love of my life but time passes and you'll always find someone better. Do it and get it outta your system.

Why not? My advice is do it and take that secret to the grave with you, also don't get caught, delete all the txts always keep phone on you and she will know you are cheating if you dont have regular sex, there is a good chance she isncheating on you anyway

do it user, do it for the glory of all virgin fucks on Sup Forums!

if you do it, OP, I hope your gf has sex with a big black guy and leaves you

>kys

Go back to 9fag

Pretty much what I thought you would say.

Noose yourself

I remember what it was like to be this edgy. Man, I miss being 12.

Why even ask DO IT you are 23 who fucking cares man, also the best I've ever had was when i was cheating on my gf's shit is cash

im 30, think the same

I'm 69 years old user

Imagine all the dick your girl gets on the side too

Don't listen to the virgin fedoramancers OP. JUST DO IT!

If you love your girlfriend, don't cheat on her. Simple as that. Stop thinking with your cock.

I also miss 2014.

Do it man

why? i think she dont cheat on me, i really dont think so

>Go back to 9fag

syk

>I'm 69 years old user

If you're 69, I'm 69

OP do it. You will eventually break up. You already said you dont wanna spend your life with her. Do it OP. If someday your gf cheats on you you will regret not taking this opportunity. Life is too short OP. Fall in love some other day, concentrate on the pussy for now. Do it OP please please do it. Take pictures. Do it.

Listen to me, this is the voice of experience talking. Are you listening? Fuck a lot of women, Dwayne. I got no reason to lie to you kid, fuck a lotta women. Not just one, a lot.

Actually I do. I have two. Well, a fiancee and a GF. Plus other fuck buddies and subs.

I love my family too, doesn't mean I want to fuck them

I'd be happy to get a gf in the first place.

You on the other hand dont deserve one. OP you honestly suck.

Well, why haven't you put your tin foil hat back on and fucked off back to that tard pit Sup Forums

OP is awesome dont try to confuse him. You are jealous because OP is gonna get laid.

I'm 35 dickweed. I just don't put bitches on some fucking pedestal. They are just pussy and meant to serve me.

OP is an idiot imo

virgin detected

underrated post

dont do it op

OP if you get laid and take pictures, I will listen to the entire Justin Bieber discography and live stream myself