The United States Marine Corps is the best fighting force in the United States and the world. Prove me wrong

The United States Marine Corps is the best fighting force in the United States and the world. Prove me wrong
> in b4 the army fought battle of the bulge
lol it wasn't even that hard of a battle. ALl the faggots who died deserved it, and the Marine Corps would have done it better.
>In b4 DDay landings/paratrooper landings
See above.

Also
>inb4 the army fought in the Pacific as well
lol don't get me started

semper fuck you fucking coward
why not bomb your own fucking family for a change terrorist asshole

they're a pack of screaming faggots, dude

British Parachute Regiment and the British Special Air Service are better trained than the US marine corps, not that the marine corps training isn't tough. End of the day, they're all brave men fighting for their countries. Can't really fault them for that.

>Department of the Navy
Whatever squid, have fun being a pointless force in modern combat and taking credit for things that happened 70 years ago.

I dunno bro bullets kill people no matter who fires em to be honest

OP here
Trust me, I'm a soldier medic of the Marines. I've done 15 tours. I know what I'm talking about.

This

You'll have better luck on /k/ with b8 this low quality.

You only get killed by bullets fired from homosexuals if you are in the army. If you are in the Marine Corps you only get fired on by actual terrorists with training.

>they're all brave men fighting for their countries

slow_clap.gif

The best fighting force is the air force.
Drone strikes and f22 and various bombing options. You are literally not needed

I have a message for all the Marines out there:
You just pull on the pullem and just push on the pushem and the pickles go into the jar.

This. Most special forces units are more skilled than your average marine.
Whether they be SEALs, SAS, Green Berets, or whatever.

I've known plenty of marines, alot of them are dick heads but alot are also super cool dudes.

>soldier medic of marines
We don't have medics fag GTFO
>naval docs

So you're a Navy Combat Corpsman, not a Marine. You tour with marines and fight with them, but you're not them.

I worked with someone who had the exact same job as you for many years. Even he says "I'm navy, not a marine"

Marine veteran here. This guy has the right idea, not all of us are special forces. Not all of us are grunts. Our training is designed to where any marine should,be able to pick up a rifle and engage the enemy. And tbh I know a few marines id be like well Fuck guess were dying today. But in the same note, I know plenty more that id gladly ruin a goat fuckers day with.
>inb4 not actually marine
Done 2 deployments to Afghan 1 to Korea training Korean marines and humanitarian shit I was a 1345 heavy equipment operator .. In a platoon of 1371 combat engineers

They're all Navy user

Typically we call them doc. Most corpsman that are greenside are cool af. And love the title of being "doc" the one we had my 2nd deployment out of respect I would call him hm1 which is navy E6 but had always say fuck that dude my name is doc. Ive seen him lay some rounds down range

Marines are a branch of the Navy. Not even their own branch of service.

Marines are kept on ships because sheep are too obvious.

How do you know if someone is a Marine? Don't worry, they'll fucking tell you.

Corpsman. Get that shit right faggot.

Ya got me breh

I'm aware

Future 3043 here supply admin, how fucked am I user? I leave July 25

You fags have nothing on the Royal Marines

Lol

I'll just leave this here...

Yfw 90% of all trade occurs on the sea

More kills but less bombs. Infantry is the only MOS.

Former USMC Airwing fag here. I'll say this about Marines: we are are the best at our mission, and our mission is this: (double colon time)

>Marines are the shock troops needed to uproot another opposing occupying force. However, we are not an occupying force. That is the ARMY's job. When you know that you are going to see the absolute worst fighting, you send in the Marines. You expect to lose many Marines when they are doing the mission they are sent to do, but they will get the job done.

See: First and Second Battle(s) of Fallujah, 2004.

Also, even as an Airwinger, I will admit to this because it's the truth: Every single job within the Marines is secondary to the Infantry. 03's are the Marines bread and butter. Everyone else is a POG.

Skill-wise on an individual level, that's when it becomes debatable. SF and SOF guys have access to better equipment and different training, Air Force and the Navy have their cool toys, so it all depends what you're going for.

Are the Marines even in the top five fighting forces in the US? They're just underequiped hicks who are sent in to do the dirty jobs nobody else is stupid enough to do, and we've managed to convince them to be proud of it.

What it's like to be a Trump Supporter:

All time best military force? How bout those 2 guys who dropped the bombs on japan 250,000 kills zero deaths

I've always thought about this. We dropped two atom bombs on a country who's leader was an emperor who basically convinced the Japanese people he was a living God. This emperor was going to have 12 yr old girls wielding bamboo spears against us if we invaded. And these two giant bombs made Hirohito say ok guys you win, don't drop one on Tokyo please.

I think this is where N. Korea was like "this is the God weapon" and created their weird regime around the pursuit of this nuclear weapon.

Best KDR in history.

America's army wasn't as advanced as that picture in the 60s and the Viet cong had a few tanks too and terrain was a big factor

Learn to Venn diagram

although the marines are -technically- department of navy, they are, for all intents and purposes, a separate branch. some navy corpmen get different training and work alongside marines with boots on the ground, and some marines are transported on amphib ships. that aside, there isn't a whole lot the two branches have to do with each other.

obviously there's naval support and shit like that. we might send a tomahawk cruise missile their way to help soften an objective, or co-op with riverine squads, etc.

Marines. Hahaha they all are alike. Arrogant assholes who think they are the best but in all actuality are just a meat shield for army and airforce to get the job actually done

Delusional imbecile

This is b8.
>Not even b8ing the hook
1/10 made me reply

Jingoistic bullshit.

You seem to be forgetting about the frogmen user. The men with green faces. The men with green eyes. The naked warriors. The mother fuckin navy seals.