Do immigrants try and assimilate in your country?

Do immigrants try and assimilate in your country?

yes

just a while back two refugees murdered a local man after a night of heavy drinking

HAHAHAHA

>immigrants
>assimilate

>immigrants
who is that

You know, those Russians living in your country.

>Ukraine
>Not Russia

that's doesnt counts, we arr rook same

Ukraine is the true heir of kievan rus

R*ssians are Cossack and Mongol rape babies

> Aль-нaeб
Ahahah lol. That name can answer everything

And Germans are slavs in denial

The reunification of Germany was a mistake desu.

No but Germans who have lived here longer try to adapt to those who recently moved here, in the end that's pretty much the same thing

This guy gets it

I'm Arab and I say God bless America all the time.

do you wanna kill the quafirs?

The level of assimilation makes my eyes water

I hate the fact that Syrians get paid by Red Cross to sit around all day doing fuck all. Contributing nothing to our society, saving money just to send it back to some 3world torn shit hole.

Fuck you Justin Trudeau, you cuck bitch

Oh fuck, why I am not the Syrian?

>t. proud Albertan who gets his news from facebook

for the few that come here, pretty much.
We have way bigger problems with a certain migratory historical minority.

>not Dominion Day
fricking rasheed

But yeah, all memes aside, our Mexican immigrants do get along pretty well with us, and many don't even speak Spanish after a generation or two.

>tfw come from immigrant family and dating a girl who is also from an immigrant family

Living the great life. Our children will be trilingual

We don't have immigration per se, outside of expats coming to work for the big multinationals here.
A bunch of sudacas and central Americans get stuck here on their way to the US.
They rob, assault, get drunk or high on solvent and do nothing all day outside of annoying girls and being loud.
I'd say they fit right in here in Mexico, it's nice to see such effort to assimilate

Why would anybody want to assimilate? To get called Nazi on a daily basis by the media, your own government and/or neighbouring countries, which are also getting payed by your shekels? Nah, thanks

Alberta is greater than everywhere else in Canada

Alberta is like a shitty version of America. BC is like a colder version of China. Quebec is like, well you can figure it out.

I'm a CHI and I love my home.

Does CHI mean chicano?

mmhm

yes