Hello there Fellow MMORPG Fags. Tell me why WoW is better than FFXIV. If dubs I will switch...

Hello there Fellow MMORPG Fags. Tell me why WoW is better than FFXIV. If dubs I will switch. If Trips i quit MMORPGS forever
>Currently Playing FFXIV

WoW has more content, more players, better classes, a dev team that actually cars about the game, and shit like that. Granted the last expansion, Warlords was fucking shit. This is coming from someone who likes both games quite a bit.

I didn't see the dubs part, I just read the part about which is better. Play what ever you want. Both are good. The next expansion for WoW looks really good.

Oh... oh no. I'm so sorry.

Hail Satan

This expansion was probably the worst WoW had shame to be honest it looked like it would be second wotlk, the next one is although making me sick of nigger flame aka felfire but it looks promising

old WoW was better than FFXIV. As it stands now, FFXIV is better.

wow op you dun goofed

ff14 is typical korean shit wow is something different imo

WOW is all time legacy lore and mythos. The best of the best.
FFXIV is generic japanime. Quality good, but nothing of legendary.

OP Here. I used to play WoW back in the glory of Vanilla and Burning Crusade and I truly did love it. The only thing I didn't like was how many hours I had to put in just to reach Max Level. Years Later i found FFXIV and was astonished how quick I reached Max level but found that after I reached Max I wasn't as satisfied. It didn't feel genuine. It felt like something was just handed to me. Of course I feel FFXIV has more simpler designs and better graphics than WoW but I like the more realistic feel about it. Someone convince me to play both.

You know damn well WOD was a detour before they get back to juicy all time lore with Azshara and Burning Legion. The. Last. Old. God.

FFXIV is a Jap MMO and plays nothing like a Korean MMO.

they're both terrible, i'm playing TBC until Legion

I tried ffxiv for a month sometime a while ago, way before this heavensward thing. It was kinda good, but I just couldn't get over how.. slow playing it felt due to the relatively enormous global cooldown time. I just didn't like it enough.

Dubs and OP has to buy a Wii and it's all he can play ever.

WoW got a graphics upgrade. A pretty major one. Leveling takes longer that before, since there are many more levels, but those levels go by faster than they used to. The classes have been reworked quite a bit and feel much better for the most part. The newest class, Monk is quite fun as well, and they are adding a Demon Hunter class in the next expansion. Overall, I like both a lot. But FF14 just doesn't have the content to keep me interested. I've done late game stuff and there just doesn't feel like there's a whole lot. Also, in my opinion, I feel like dungeons in WoW are much better than FF14, but the small things, like professions, are more fun in FF14.

>implying there's a difference between jap/korean/china mmo's

They clearly ran out of ideas, having to milk the last drops they can from burning legion lore.

I really wanted something we haven't seen a thousand times before, but I guess not.

Also, seeing what the world design was in wod, I'm afraid its gonna be just as shitty in legion.

I do however like the fact of their being different paths for DPS, Healers and Tanks besides just using the same rotation of spells and how you can so call "Customize" your class to your specifications which FFXIV does not have but follows a basic one character all classes basis.

Here's an example of the graphical update, if you weren't aware.

WoW is shit now, don't play it. Hasn't been good since wrath and has been awful since Cata.

OP here I'm starting to think that WoW is more superior in content but lacks community response. From my experience SE is very good on keeping intact with the community it has and what the community wants but I'm very convinved as well that WoW in general is just better than FFXIV.

just stop playing, wow will never be great again.

If you do end up going back to WoW, wait until the next expansion. It looks neat, and the current one is shit.

Next one comes out in August.

Which one has chickens Eddie?

>my opinion is objectively correct

It has the high global because you're supposed to build skill speed and there's a load of abilities that are off of the global cool down.

The early game is really slow, but once you get to 30+ it'll pick up super fast.

1. Of course
2. My pc rn was built to support Vanilla to Lich King runnin on its 9th year
Once I get my new PC I'm going to reinstall WoW and get lasted expansions

You're just a little Debbie Downer birch lips huh!? Shame you ruin the greatest MMO of all time for yourself.

Just play on a private server. I'm playing vanilla right now on Kronos. It's definitely the epitome of an MMO.

Friends are trying to get me to play wildstar but fuck that.

i really wanted to like wildstar but shit that game is so trippy and full of unnecesary shit i couldn't handle it

WoW was good until cataclysm. Been a downhill ever since.

But back to the burning legion point, it's getting fucking boring. We've wiped the floor with their leaders several times. I'll fucking bet you we get Kil'jaeden as a boss for the second time, and Archimonde for the third fucking time. They just can't be arsed to make any new stuff up because everyone like you will be fapping to some gay demon fanfic and pictures of the eredar while blizzard bathes in money.

MOP was crucial, most gorgeous yet.
Everyone knows WOD was filler bro.
Legion is right back to the rich lore.

people are still playing wow? i quit about 2 years after it came out when they dumbed it down for kids to play.

WoD woulda been actually pretty good if they would added 1 or 2 more major patches, instead they trashed it and as Blizzard said "started working on Legion" and left a huge scar in WoW history as shittiest and contentless expansion

It was filla bro. Time waster, it's like the engulfing concept of the entire expansion. Think about it.
Go back into time to an alternate timeline with no possibility of ramifications to the main story.

Shiet they got us around the finger, seems like they are really out of ideas

It was still fun and shit, just not part of the core lore that WOW exceeds in. While still giving some history and context. It was well done.
I just can't wait to get back to the beefy all important lore. Burning Legion, Azshara, the final Old God.

Honestly this new expansion is making me resub back only because there doesn't seem to be orcs in it, finally some other race action, although i understand orcs are the main race in wow but still