Americans call their father 'sir'

>Americans call their father 'sir'

>Americans wake up and sing the national anthem

Actually most of us don't. That's just for some autistic cucks with abusive alcoholic redneck fathers in the south, I think.

>Actually most of us don't
most of you don't even have a father to begin with

Nice meme, senpai.

What about wearing a suit to the dinner table ?

Such comical people

>not calling your father by his name
Shiggydiggy

at some point my father thought i wasn't respectful enough so i had to call my parents "father" and "mother" for a year

and also call them "vous" instead of "tu" (there is no english translation but it's like using usted in spanish)

>Ameripoors can't AFFORD to build a single FUCKING WALL so they beg for some MEXICANS to pay for it

shitting me self tbqh

that's very familiar, he is your father not your friend

In Finland every dad shits on his sons back at some point of his teenage years
It teaches discipline

I cant tell if this is a joke or not

Kek where'd you get this one?

?

You often see it on american films and TV shows - the children have to dress up just to eat at the dinner table.

He's not my friend...

Probably some really old school shit. America used to be pretty old-fashioned and puritanical.

that's not a thing even in Germany

I've seen you shitposting ridiculous things about us for over a year on here, thanks to the fact that you namefag.

If you came here one (1) time, you would realize how fukin stupid and ignorant you are

I do call my father by his name as well as my sister and brother. Though you're right, a lot of Germans call their parents literally "Mom" and "Dad".

He'd probably realize that it's a lot like the UK over here. The Anglosphere in general has a lot more in common than it has differences.

>not calling your mother "mom"
>not calling your father "dad"
>not saying "yes, ma'am" to your mother when she asks you to do something
>not saying "yes, sir" to your father when he asks you to do something
Is this seriously not a thing in your country? Could you even be called a country if you don't do this?

You sound like a huge faggot.

At this point I think he wants to believe anything perceived as negative about us, I've been to the other anglo countries there's a certain section of the population like that in UK/Aus/NZ. Usually upper middle class kids who think that they're quite sophisticated and worldly but dont realize how cliche they are being

And you sound like an autistic cuck with an abusive alcoholic redneck father in the south.

He only beat me three times a day.
I'm sure you come from commiefornia and your mom just drank wine all day and cried as your dad was at the gay bath house getting railed.

i call my dad pops and my mom mops

This was oddly specific, senpai. I actually grew up in Alabama, my family just wasn't retarded. My dad was just called Dad.

When they get in trouble and you make them call you sir to instill discipline

did your dad come in your room at night to molest u too, cause thats the vibe im getting

the floor ?

no i call my mom "mops"

That's stupid

I read ya

"Sir"