If Sup Forums can get a girl to hug me i will never post again

if Sup Forums can get a girl to hug me i will never post again

Step Zero:
Swallow your pride

Step one:
Pretend to be retarded

Step two:
Get a hot friend of yours to pretend to be your chaperon.

Step Three:
Let your hot friend flirt with some girls below his league.

Step Four:
You enter, asking if you can hug his 'special friend'.

Step Five:
Hug grill.

Step Six:
Allow your friend to bone the everlasting shit out of ugly girl. Make sure he takes nudes and sends them to you.

Step Seven:
Post results.

Step Eight:
Fuck off this website and get a life. Maybe then you'll be able to lose your virginity.

Why though? Women are a MEME. I'm a virgin but cba to do anything about it

Get a gym membership
Get ripped
Get chicks
Get dubs

Honestly, ID be happy if I had a enjoyable meaningful job with good pay, ID take that over women any day of the week, if I meet a nice woman I find attractive along the way then maybe I'll put in so.e effort but i m not about to settle over something so trivial

Not op but that shit done really work for me because genetically flawed, might try working out soon anyway

i don't have any friends, that plan won't work
because i want to feel what it's like

illusion

please do us all a favor and skip to the last part

Then fucking hire some random guy off the street.
Although by this point it would probably be easier to go to Mexico and spend a week snorting coke off of prostitute's tits while having orgies.

that's not how it works fucktard

>if Sup Forums can get a girl to hug me i will never
>post again

due to your advice, OP will post again.

Where do you live? I will pay a hooker to hug you. Can only be like a 5er tops

Get a job and try to befriend coworkers and their friends, don't know how I have any friends considering how much of a faggot I am but people seem to like me for some reason, I'm sure if you meet and talk to people on a regular basis, the same will happen to you too,

Sorry, I don't understand

i do have a job, i've worked full time at the same place for a year
southeast idaho

Very hard to do for someone who is antisocial/autistic like me (not op). And I have money and will have time when I quit my job in 2 weeks

Quit. I'm going to tell my boss i m quitting on Monday. Fuck that manlet cuck napolean syndrome wop,

Mate, the problem is with your attitude. You seem really insecure, your self image seems shit. Embrace yourself man and fuckin rock that shit. Before you know it, you'll find a cute lil thing to hug. Like, it's not easy to change your confidence in a day, but you have to work on it. Hitting the gym is a good start, will also train your overall discipline in life.

nah i like my job and i just got a raise

Do you have a mom? Go and hug her.

Go to work wait for someone's birthday and hug them. Unless you're supposed to kiss them where you live. Though you can sneak in a hug while kissing them.

Or just go to a public place and hold up a sign 'free hugs'.

Where do you work? I'm a labourer for a tile guy/general contractor, have been for 20 months or so. It's not as glamorous as it sounds, I make 10 dollars an hour under the table. I want to kill myself since ive started the job and its only gotton worse so I'm going to chance it and quit before I have another job lined up. Fuck I got an interview lfor a landscaping job eaving my house last year and I'm a scrawny manlet so it can't be that hard

Post address, phone number, ip address, credit card info, social security number, bank info, where you keep your valuables, licence plate number, schedule of when you are at your house and when you leave, place of employment, means of other income, several pictures of yourself, and shoe size.

holding up the sign always gives best results

mom doesn't count

no female coworkers my age or within 10 years

i work at a pharmacy

that sounds horrible though

Yeah my boss, Napoleon is the most insecure faggot I've ever seen but he puts on an alpha bravado so it was a while before I saw it. I'm 165 cm and I've made people almost a foot taller than me back down by putting on a joke alpha facade. I've seen the same beta characteristics that I hate myself for in the most alpha people I know, it isn't hard for a mentally sound individual to become alpha, just start acting the part till it becomes natural

Back to r9k with the rest of your pathetic kind

That sounds like a solid job, as gay as it sounds, try googling how to make friends, could use to do this myself, friends will boost your confidence and introduce you to new female mutual friends.

i've googled that so many times man

Should be a period after job, lol my meaning there is a little s
Ambiguoous.

Going to grab another beer and another drinking spot, I'll be back in 10 or so I hope thread doesn't 404

So what's the problem then, do you know?

Very wise pennywise

i really have no idea. i just want a hug and it's impossible

how is it impossible you idiot.

Simple, go somewhere and cry, or look sad. If asked tell them your gf/crush just broke up/rejected/got someone else/cheated/...

Found my new spot. Maybe you just need to relax, I always preform my best when I'm not giving a fuck. Alcohol and drugs help but best to avoid em if you can

relaxing won't get me a hug from a girl
well i'm 25 and it hasn't happened so it doesn't seem possible

looks like we'll be hearing a lot from you

free hugs at a festival

you might want to pump the brakes on the serial killer vibe

Do you go out much?

sorry
she's a qt i'd hug her but that'd never happen
>never even hugged a girl
serial killers often fuck them victims. howam i like a serial killer

i haven't left my house except school or work or the gym in 5 years

hey you shaved like i asked you to! take a picture smiling in a lighted room. i swear you have potential dude.

It might, girls are elevated to god status these days, if you act like you don't care and take care of yourself, theyle want you all the more. I used to have women all over me, too bad I was so oblivious and apathetic. A couple of them were pretty fine tok

You should try going to events where you would feel comfortable, meet people with similar interests as you. There you can build your social circle up.

Just go to any bar/club and go up to a drunk girl and tell her you haven't hugged a girl in years and she'd give you one. Just stop being a lazy bitch and go do it.

pay a girl to hug you, now leave.

the deal always was IF Sup Forums could get a girl to hug me. not if i could get a girl to hug me

you fucking retarded bro?

enjoy being perma virgin you sound like such a lazy bitch it's not even funny

nobody here is going to give you money, fucking leave.

i'm not saying i'm not trying, i'm stating the deal. if i get a hug and Sup Forums did not contribute in any way i'll continue coming here
there are other ways, stop being fucking retarded

nowhere was a monetary transaction even mentioned you kike.

you fucking leave.

How autistic are you? Do it yourself faggot you don't get anything in life without working for it.

bull fucking shit. people don't usually work to get hugs, it just happens

They worked to get those friends and they work to be a good person. You're just a whiny sympathy craving baby and it makes me happy knowing you'll never have sex.

no they don't, 99% of people are fucking assholes and they don't try to be a good person at all. they don't work to have haves, they just find people who are shitty in similar ways to spend time with. they didn't fucking work at all

Not at all normal people go the gym and try everything to look as attractive as possible so they can get works. That is work they're putting in that you are unwilling to and it's why you get no girls. Call them asshole all you want but they're getting pussy so they don't care.

Even if Brad Pitt or Justin bieber was whiny sympathy craving person who never left their basement, they wouldn't get laid either. Their looks will help but they put in the work to get girls, if they acted the same way you acted they'd be forever virgins aswell. I'm done giving you advice because I know you won't listen anyway just kill yourself

>Annual number of people that use a gym or health club 58,000,000
>U.S. population 318,000,000

no the average person doesn't have a gym membership, let alone go to the gym.

Bullshit statistic because that includes women and obese elderly people who we aren't talking about. Pretty much every male aged 18-40 goes to the gym if he wants to get pussy.

statistic for who goes to the gym also includes the elderly and women

idk why i'm even arguing, the majority of men do not go to the gym. but yes i have a gym membership and i went 3-4 times a week until 2 weeks ago

Just leave your basment it's really that easy. This takes minimal effort and can be done in 1 hour now go do it or stop whining. Theres a girl out there waiting to hug some lonely guy, if only you knew....