So i wanna start vaping. Any suggestions? I dont like the box ones like pic related...

So i wanna start vaping. Any suggestions? I dont like the box ones like pic related, i was thinking of starting with a Blu Plus Xpress Kit and going from there but being new i dont know what to get. Also general Vape thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2016/02/exploding-e-cigs-and-vape-pens/
vaporauthority.com/products/kanger-subox-mini-starter-kit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You wanna join the \/ape /\/ation fuckboi?

Mmm the sweet smell of summer.

My current box.

> SnowWolf 200w

Liquid nicotine is deadly poison. Don't get involved with it at all.

The kanger subox mini kit is a good start.

Get a box op, didn't care to much for the appearance of them either. Started from small e-cigs and work your way up to a box.

Well its vaping or cigs so i figured vaping would be better.

Vaping is for faggots

Heres a suggestion: eat a dick

Get this op. What you're thinking of is a cigalike and won't last 3 months. You won't a box and tank you can rebuild as coils are expensive, unreliable, and don't produce half the vapor a rta/rda does.

Get yourself an Eleaf iStick 100w and a Kanger SubTank with some of the newgen .05ohm coils.

You know there is no-nicotine vape juice right? Or you can put less and less nicotine in it over time to wane off of it

I looked at it. Looks pretty decent and its 50 bucks online. I have multiple vape shops in town do they normally carry that or should i order it?

Coils aren't unreliable. I run my Atlantis coils for a good 2+ months and as long as you don't let the juice run out and burn them, they're fine. Just don't start making videos and entering competitions ffs.

bro this one is the best for beginners

Especially if you want to get into rebuilds

Try out a fingerbox. Seriously, that shit works great.

They most likely do,you should order online though.In store you'll most likely pay more

are those ego batteries?

I think this decision is going to blow up in your face wired.com/2016/02/exploding-e-cigs-and-vape-pens/

Smok shit is total garbage.

Nice pun
But thats very few and far between.

Kbox mini is a perfect kit to start with.It comes with two coils,one 1.5 and a 0.5,and an RBA coil so you can learn to make your own.

vaporauthority.com/products/kanger-subox-mini-starter-kit