I found a zip bag with white poweder, perhaps 1 g. what do? I was hoping for cocaine but it doesn't numb at all...

I found a zip bag with white poweder, perhaps 1 g. what do? I was hoping for cocaine but it doesn't numb at all. The taste reminds me of amphetamine (very bitter and reminds of metal...). what could it be? Is there any signs I should be aware of? Don't want heroin or some shitty RC in my bloodstream.
Also general drug thread

lel

who cares OP it's probably nothing

You DON'T want it to be heroin? Jesus. Why don't you take a pic?

solidified cum ?

Post pic of bag and time stamp, with your dick in it. Or tits.

Ricin

defs a cum bag.

>taste reminds me of amphetamine
>bitter, metallic

sounds like speed

Monitoring. Take a pic already, I can save your life.

Fuck up weedfag

East coast?

prolly china white, pretyy bitter wont numb till u sniff or shoot

You dead OP? Pls respond

don't have a camera available atm, will ask a mate soon. The texture remind me very much of amphetamine. I'ts white without any other tone, and it's easy to chop (very soft). I just tried a very small rail in my nose and don't feel too much. I beleive it feel like spped but it could be placebo (I use speed once every week or so).

Use an identa touch and know kit

>I just tried a very small rail in my nose and don't feel too much.

it could be cyanide or strychnine or some insecticide or rat poison its not too smart to ingest some white powder you found in the street.

irc.undernet.org #erowid
ask and idle

Does it smell kind of like sour milk?

Since you said it's soft that could mean that it absorbed some moisture through humidity, sitting on the ground for however long. If it is heroin then the moisture would break it down into what resembles morphine, a "shitty heroin", basically.

Can't get a hold of a camera this late (europe). It kinda looks like cocaine but it doesn't glimmer at all or numb. It feel like amphetamine but it doesn't smell like it. Very hard to describe the smell. Somewhat organic, but it doesn't smell that much. doesn't smell lika amphetamine or cocaine. more like soil or something

tell me more... is there any way test if it's heroin, pcp or some other shit? bitter taste and doesn't smell to much

There was a cop that would find people with drugs often. He took the large bags of dugs, whatever it may be, and mix it with car battery gung or something, and then drop it off at common druggie spots, and then leave.

Druggies would pick up the bags, do the drugs, and die.

Such insult much wow "Shut up you stupid plant loving pussy if you don't snort random bags of white shit you're not a cool kid" actual tweaker logic.

There are still hero's amongst us!

Well heroin is pretty bitter. Never messed with PCP so I wouldn't know. I also don't live in Europe so I don't know how the drug biz is over there, so I really can't guess either. Heroin also traditionally comes in folded paper bags that resemble gum wrappers when laid out, and you say you found a zip bag so I'm starting to doubt that it's dope.

Well, that's what I read in a greentext screencap I found on Sup Forums, anyway.

It's cool I know this Sup Forums guy, he can be trusted

it stung my nose somewhat when I snorted it, which strengthen my belief of speed. The only thing that doesn't add up is the smell. Feel energized as if it was a stimulant, but it could totally be placebo. I snorted some amphetamine prior to finding to bag as well

Could be Ketamine, it's been a while since I've snorted anything so IDK

wow, what a fucking douchebag... people have the right to do whatever they want to their own bodies

>feel energised
>could be ketamine

of course it isn't ketamine you retard

it's either amphetamine or some other type of stimulant

What town is this?

I sort of lost a bag of weaponized anthrax today.

exactly. people have the write to die from doing tainted drugs from the side of the road

op here. I don't trust my own "feelings" too much though. read in a book (can't remember which one) about an experiment where the subjects was given amphetamine or an opiate, and was told they ingested the other one. The majority of the subjects beleived the placebo over the actual drug.
ketamine looks more like sugar? or am I fooled by google images? I have a very dry mouth atm

Well adding variables doesn't help with determining what this shit is. From what I got this could be anything from dope to an amp to a some cut of something to fucking anything down to protein powder. If the effects aren't strikingly apparent then there's no knowing. DXM? Shit who knows, man.

starting to get a good hand sweat and dry mouth. remind me of the build up of mdma. Usually don't get this sweaty from amphetamine, at least not my hands. took a low dose. probably 50mg or something

Look up DXM powder on google images. What do you think?

okay, it's a stiumulant or a placebo, who cares

maybe do some tomorrow or a day after when you're not already high

He took an amp prior so who's to say it is either or?

Who has the screencap of the guy who died his jizz and scraped it into a powder and put it in baggies to leave around town.

That was supposed to be a question.

And it was supposed to say dried

small doses of K acts like stims

my previous experience is mainly lsd, shrooms, speed, cocaine + imovane and weed. feels sort of like mdma, but doesn't taste or smell like it. well actually the smell is sort of familiar to mdma (shrimp), but really doesn't look like it. touching my face feels good. face is getting a little bit warmer. feel clear in my head though.
how much ketamin does it take to go down the k hole?

Probably some shitty speed. You shouldn't really sniff random stuff in a baggy my mate found a bag at a festival it was probably some kind of 2-c style drug he did a line of it and he was fucked tripping his nut off rolling around on the grass we had to call a ambulance because the security thought he was overdosing. I was on acid and had to go with him to the hospital it was fucked.

K is crystal before it's cooked up. when you buy it in bulk it comes as a crystal then you cook it into powder so it doesn't fuck your nose up.