>2016
>owning a console that plays games in low settings 30fps compared to pc ultra settings 120fps

Justify this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jcpZ3bQIy1o
youtube.com/watch?v=QksH65BmjK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Uncharted 4
>Bloodborne

Wow. Two exclusives.

What said.

Don't be a poor fucking faggot and just buy whatever gaming system you want. Bloodborne is a goddamn good reason for a PS4.

>2016
>bitching on Sup Forums about what other people spend their money on

convenience and lack of funds, mixed with thinking pcs are actually hard to put together.

>inb4 poor fag
I have consoles and pc, but that's why people get consoles.

Ok.

The human eye cannot differentiate between any more than 26 frames per second. 30 is just fine.

Open the curtains in your basement sometime.

I choose to live my life outside in the real world, in ∞ fps.

>Shitty game
>Shitty game
Two shitty story driven games.

Shut the fuck up and go back to your Undertale and sfur threads you piece of shit

>Bloodborne
>story driven game

Someone didn't get past Gascoigne. kys fam

s'all ya need bruvnah.

wtf? have you never seen 60 fps?

But..but muh GTX+ Alpha 9000. Muh 72" OLED 4K monitor. Muh 240 frames per second.

Because you can't stop me.

butthurt

im a casual. i like to start it up and go.

>fuck your convoluted settings and tweaks. i dont need them.

>bloodborne
>shitty
Literal shit taste confirmed.

>2016
>18+
>Playing video games
Get a fucking life, please

>2016
And you're too goddamn poor to own any entertainment device you want?

To the point where you have to justify your lack of money by pretending the one thing you happen to own is superior?

Faggot.

Being a poorfag who can't hold a job longer than two months.

>however old you are
>on Sup Forums

kek nice try

so k fam he gon die alone

>still believing this
Fucking Google it before you spout crap you idiot

I don't give a damn about frame rate. I only care about game play. Besides, the superior version of Batman Arkham Knight is PS4, not PC. LOL

I think we found the fps faggot

nice b8 nigger

Hey man, I don't judge whatever crazy shit your crank your spanker to, I just think it's sad. Reminder: get fucked

>implying there is any good version of that game

Blloodborne
Uncharted 4
Every esclusive ever
Also easier to play with pals

>bloodbourne
>shitty
>story driven

soulsborne games are probably the only things keeping me playing vidya on the reg

i wish bloodborne was on pc though

26fps is a fucking slideshow to my eyes. Go to the opticians.

I can't remember the last time I had driver issues, or DirectX problems, or needing to spend a few hundred quid upgrade my 3 day old videocard because its already out of date and won't run The Sims properly.

I'm not a NEET who has multiple accounts for multiple MMO's at max level. If I want to casually play some Dark Souls or dick around on Overwatch, I'll go with the convenience of console. Once VR becomes a fully fledged gaming option, I'll reconsider.

You obviously never played.

>Every esclusive ever
>he seriously thinks that PC doesn't have the most exclusives

That's faster than most movies run you idiot.

>Shitty game
>Shitty game

You have shitty taste

>2020-4
>Not being hybrid master race
Shiet. It must be hard being poor as fuck.

perception of movie fps =/= perception of video game fps because technological reasons, you baitmonger

I own a PC and all the gaming systems and I literally can't think of one game worth justifying a pc purchase.

Star Citizen isn't out yet right?

>Controller better for certain types of games
>Some exclusives are better than anything on PC
I personally own a PC, a Wii U and a PS4.

Hey guys, a $700 PC bought last year is already more powerful than the still unreleased PS4K lol

I have no idea how to build a computer, nor do I have the time to learn. I don't really know enough about computers to do that anyway. Also my friends all play on PS4. The choice is pretty simple, and I still enjoy my game time despite knowing some faggot out there thinks he's superior because his machine runs more fps and higher graphic settings. I give zero fucks.

oh shit I've been had. you got me good

>technological reasons
Hearty laugh user.

because i have a life and a family. pc is fine so long as you arnt a neckbeard elitist about it.

Let's see
>every game that requires precise anything ever (auto-aim instantly makes you a skrub)
>every indie game whose devs can't afford supporting consoles

>being insecure enough to shitpost about what platform people play on

Fucking lego blocks man. Just don't fucking build a pc on a carpet.

I know right? You can't think of any either.

I have the exact same consoles and I honestly haven't played a single PS4 exclusive that's impressed me all that much.

Bloodborne was good but it was just a repackaged Dark Souls, and I can always just... play dark souls.

>nor do I have the time to learn
>plays screen games on a console for hours on end

>still thinking that power = superior game

How does it feel to be a literal shitstain on society

So do you rip your blu rays to .ppsx to save hard drive space?

>mad over getting his shitty peasant game called shitty
stay mad pleb

Then why does a 26 fps movie appear smooth but a 26 fps game feels choppy?

>inb4 26 fps game isn't choppy

Because it is comfy as fuck, I work an office job and don't want to go home to do more office chair sitting with keyboard and mouse.

>Consoles are easier to manage, set up and use. They're aimed at a more casual kind of video game player.
Justified.

Bloodborne is a shitty game because it's an console exclusive.
>someone didn't get past faggotciene,a random level that i wouldn't know exists because i don't play shitty games

Now that I told you... you'll spot it in movies too.

god i love those games

i dont even like getting into shit-fests about which is better, bloodborne is 10/10 and so are all the dark souls games

i even love DS2

Power = superior hardware, dumbass. I said nothing about games.

Enjoy buying a new console every 2.5 years just to get hardware that PC users had a year ago for a lower price.

>denying that you have much less exclusives this hard
fucking console peasants go back into the ovens

Thousands on a pc 400 on a console

mfw its not infinite u dumb fuck its only 255
google that shiet

Sometimes I just want to sit back, hit the button, and earn some trophies that people can see all over the world.

Sure, Call of Duty looks better on PC, but as an avid player, I just prefer the controller, and the multiplayer children of whom I destroy.

(Except Black Ops III, I suck .89 K/D)

>30 fps and 60 fps are the same
have you ever seen 60 fps in your life,faggot?

I feel the same way about my PS4, I have it mostly to play with my friends since the best games there are also on PC. My favorite exclusive would have to be Infamous Second Son though I have yet to play Bloodborne

Nigga, I like eating too, but I ain't gonna spend fucking countless hours and loads of money learning to be a gourmet chef when I can just pay a pittance to have some fucking chump cook it and bring it to my door.

Cunt.

No I own both. And yeah there's a fuck ton of exclusives... just no good ones.

I play console more because my pc isn't voice controlled

youtube.com/watch?v=jcpZ3bQIy1o

/rekt

I Play online/competitively. Lot less cheaters on console. I used to play JA+ on PC and in the death stage of the game found out me and two other guys were literally the only ones in a community of thousands that didn't have auto scripts/macros/wall hacks. Same with CS Source one guy asked me what wall hack I use and explained to me everyone used one. Single player don't do it for me. Even if it runs better and has better graphics.

>console
>low settings
Nigger, you are either giving obvious bait, or are an uninformed elitist. Either way, graphics and FPS don't make or break the game. If you disagree with that you are a disgrace to gaming and should consider suicide.

You can do the same with a PC.

>Plays COD
Sup Forums is 18+ squeaker faggot

kek I have every console, and a PC. Enjoy being a fucking acoustic nigger. kys

No.
One.
Cares.

>"Gee Billy, i just dont get it. I have never seen a naked girl in real life and youre my only friend. I have this cool computer, so I am totally lost why Im not more popular."

Shit that video sucked

youtube.com/watch?v=QksH65BmjK4

not even that, but the longevity of games themselves is greater on pc.

still play dark souls 1 and even with 2 sequels it's still got an active base of players on pc, ps3 and xbox360? obviously dead when everyone has to shell out $$$ on a new gen of consoles

60fps suck faggot
we don't need more than 30fps for gaming

>Bloodborne is a shitty game because it's an console exclusive.

That's it. That takes the cake for most retarded statement of 2016. gg senpai

>technological reasons

It's proven that fps requirements to provide the illusion of fluid motion is inversely proportional to (number of females seen nude)^(Cheeto dust on fingers in grams)

ITT retards that don't play both console and PC, so they argue with each other trying to make one side sound better than the other. How does it feel knowing you are below me.

That's subjective you know.

I have both.

60 fps and 1080p was the standard in 2005.

Nobody but yourself gives a shit about trophies. You'll die one day knowing you wasted so much time doing a monotonous task for a shitty platinum.

Absolutely.

But videogame opinions can't be fucking facts now, can they?

>no good exclusives
>Bloodbourne is shitty because it's exclusive

Nice circular reasoning, faggot.

>Pirate Cheapskates Disaster Race Virgins worry about frame rate and graphics.
>Forgets about game play(console controller) and exclusives(like Mario, God Of War and Halo).

Also I own a PC and 9 game consoles (Sega Genesis, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Original Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3 and PS4). The only game worth playing on PC is GTA V due to modding. I just prefer console gaming over PC gaming. Don't like it? Too bad, it's not your choice. It's mine.

I feel amazingly happy that my eyes are fucked up and I literally cannot tell the difference of any framerate that is 30+ because of this thread.

Games are cheaper on PC. No online fees. You can upgrade parts over years so it offsets the initial investment.

Yeah, but then I have to get a PC, where usually the graphics card alone costs 2/3, the same or more than e.g. a PS4.
I considered building a small box for light gaming, but decided it was easier and cheaper to just get a console. And it takes less space.

I took a watery shit inside of my xbone.

It literally ran faster when its hardware had been soaking in my excrement for a day or two.

This is not a lie.

Why this kind of shit every day?.

>PC is better, more options. It's simple.
>Some people don't care about that options, they like their exclusives. It's simple.

Can you just play?.
If you want to show your awesome dick of console gamer or pc master race, go to reddit, go to reddit, with people who thinks The same.

>Stating The Current Year
>Somehow arguemnt is relevant because of the current year