I'm 28 and haven't been laid in 2 years. What's wrong with me?

I'm 28 and haven't been laid in 2 years. What's wrong with me?

Cringe worthy tank-top is probably why

Let's start shall we?
>nigger hat when not a nigger
>gross beard
>stupid shirt
Probably have a shit personality

Start with that nasty beard. Then the tanktop

no homo but i'd give you a pity fuck OP

id let you fuck my ass for a whole 3 seconds before i sprayed watery diarrhea onto your tiny dick

Good lord, have a shave man. And fuck off that shirt AND smile.

Going by that picture all girls see is a miserable neck beard who can't get out of the 80's.

shave your fucking beard and lose the bro tank. If you vape, dont, at least not in public. if you dont shave your beard fucking trim it up. It looks shitty.

Be happy its only 2

we have a winner.

you mean a loser who cant get laid..

He-Man

Don't wear tanks if u don't got gainz

1 beard looks gross groom that shit 2 the fuck are you 12? wearing a heman shirt where it is fucking sweet chicks dont dig that shit 3 change your style completely

Try shaving your beard and dressing your age instead of like you're still in high school.

You're dressed like a child, you probably act like one as well

you look like a hipster Female to Male transman

Here's the deal OP: You have to understand that there is a correlation between the image and personality you exhibit and the type of girls being attracted to you and your persona. Now, if there is a discrepancy between this type of girl and the type of girls you're looking for, the result will be no sex.

That means that looking the way you do, which is 32 years old with the image and style of a high school student, there is only a very narrow range of girls who would ever be down to fuck with you. Either you have to change your aim to the white trash girls who are looking for an older guy with a car, or you have to change the way you look, your persona, and the image you express to others. Easy steps: shave or trim the beard, drop the hat and cut what's under and get some proper clothing. Proper clothing costs money and if you were too lazy to take that education everyone told you to get, you now have a problem. That being said you should lift weights and meet girls at somewhere else than a party. Girls you meet through hobbies are the easiest fucks you can ever find.

Start dressing your age and start acting your age. Lose the fucking beard. Lose the teenager cloths. Shave. Groom yourself. Lift weights. Wear suits.

Dirtbag Dan?

your autistic

I think the better question would be whats not wrong with you...but lets start at the overgrown unkempt beard..iys hideous. Next the heman tank top..he was clearly a fag into bondage so heman will not increase your chances with the ladies. Last but not least your lack of a physique..seriously dude do some damn pushups or maybe use both hands when you jack off. Fuck man youre in shambles..at this point youd be better being a cock sucking booty eating faggot..or an hero.