How would you degrade my wife?

How would you degrade my wife?

More replies gets more and better pictures.

I would start by shoving my cock deep into her mouth making her chock on it!

i would make her beg for me to pull it out just so that i can see her face twist in a mix of pleasure and pain

and just as she would start to like it a would make her lick my balls

She loves a good throating

all whores do , as she licks my balls i would push her face on my cock and balls making her take all of it ,shocking her slowly as she deepthoats me

just i was about to cum i would pull out and cum all over her face and make her lick all up , but not before i took some pictures

afterwards i would start working on her tits ...

>How would you degrade my wife?
By letting her stay married to you.

is that a black cock ? if it is i am out , i am not touching spoiled meat , you keep her

Can she be degraded any further than this?

It's a different grill faggot. Not Op

7/10

a slut is a slut , it does not matter if its a different girl , they are just meat in the end , a place to deposit cum

Nope not a black cock.

once you go black that's the end of the line , might as well just take her out to the back and end her misery

i bet she likes to be spit roasted !

That she does.

I want to setup a blowbang for her.

I would tie her nipples up and play with then until it drives crazy wet

any where in the uk ? i would not mind cover her with cum

while her tits where being treated i would ram a but plug up her tight little ass to get her ready for my fat cock latter on

I'd tell her that sometimes she can sometimes be grumpy in the morning

getting the rest of the rope i would tie her to the bed poles leaving her wide open and proceed to start playing her her pussy

I imagine being married to you is pretty fucking degrading. Imagine having to walk around knowing that such a slimey cuck beta faggot is her 'man'.

Make her marry OP

We're not unfortunately.

Wanna see her like this, but with so much more.

Keep going user.

I would make her sit on my cock while I hold her by the throat and throatfuck her with a fat vibrator

Make her go out in public with OP

I would have sex with her in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

i would start to slowly putting my finger up her pussy , one by one opening her wide open so that i could put my fist inside her , i could feel her moaning in pleasure as i go deeper ...

That's hot user.

May do that to her tonight.

wan to do it on camera ?

i would make her squirt all over your bed sheets until she begs for my cock inside her

any videos of her?

bet she would enjoy having a vibrator up her ass too, maybe a third tiny one taped over her clit. And her arms tied behind her to make her completely helpless

Maybe. I'll think about it.

Been a while since I whored her out to Sup Forums

I need to tie her up.

Bump it up anons and I'll post webms

bump redheads are my weakness

Yes. Every girl Ive been with har been turned on by being tied up, must be some instinctual thing

show us more of her ass and please tell me she does anal!

user from story thread, your wife needs to be owned, doesn't get a say, except maybe for some basic ground rules, but she need to be used, abused, her holes, her everything

tie her up and fuck her multiple times a day, but never let her cum. i'd use her holes and just leave her frustrated. make her do disgusting things to cum like eat her own shit, fuck strangers that could violate her however they wanted, ect.

Hell yah she does user.

Fucked hard and left in a cummy sweaty pile.

nice, would love to slap her ass, then impale her on my cock and hump her while I slap her titties

fucked, hard, relentlessly, for hours, if passed out, then just fuck her more, harder, each and every hole needs attention, there will be NO let up

Love slapping her ass, such a great sound.

I love to make her throat my cock until she's gagging, Then make her suck on my balls for some air. Repeat that except next time when she gags pull her off by the hair and put her mouth directly on my asshole.

make her use one of those panties with a vibrator on it and take her out eating or visit her parents while having the remote on your pocket and use it in every once in a while

Always wanted to do that.

Keep it bumped anons.

and what is stooping you?? do it !

Just fucking bought a pair user. No shit.

any with her getting fucked ?

I would put her on her back and rub my balls over her nipples, alternating between them, rubbing my balls on one nipple while squeezing the other, then switch around. Then Id start titfucking her while holding onto her nipples until I cum all over her face

need her choking, gasping, struggling for air, whispering thank you, realising her tight asshole and pussy need abusing too

Tons.

Keep it bumped. And keep degrading.

Would love a tribute too I'll send it to her.

that's the spirit! make the bitch your slave , she belong to you for you to do what ever you desire !

Yep I see a date night in our future.

i do not do tributes on Sup Forums , got a email ? i already blow my blow a hour or so ago but in a few hours i would have a nice load for her

That's my other favorite thing, making her clean herself off me.

a_nonymous78(at)hotmail.com

fuck it should be fun , take her to a nice restaurant or better yet go to a bar with some of your friends

Yah, sounds like a ton of fun.

Normally I make her just wear a short skirt with no panties, but this iwll work well too.

you have to make your slave understand that she is bound to you, her body is owned, your property, can be used and abused as you see fit, it is your after all

Indeed user.

She's getting there. She's a good slut.

tie her down spread eagle and stick my dick up her ass, then fist her pussy till she is crying from being stretched so open that no cock will ever fill her again

ever had a 3 some ? get her with another girl and fuck away ?

i woudl love to pound her until she passes out, then use her up even more, she looks a wonderful slut, would make good use of her

I love sharing her...

I'd love to see her completely passed out covered in cum.

She's been with other girls, loves licking pussy.

fuck it should not be hard , have you try craigslist ? there is always someone up to fuck a girl up

i'd love to use her while complely passed out, and cover her body in cum, her limp body open to being used and fucked any way i wish

I would have sex with her doggystyle... But then go in "the wrong hole" and intentionally keep going despite the pain she would have

We use swinglifestyle

Been thinking about getting her fucked up on a bunch of Molly and just letting some guys go to town on her.

I'd really like ot see her in a blow bang. On here knees just being throated by cock after cock.

Always wanted to dry dog her ass, but never have.

never use that one since i am pretty much single all the times , a few fuck buddies but thats it , i still have to find the perfect slave for me

i was hopping her to lactate on that last one , dude when she gets pregnant she would have amazing milk tits!

Good luck user.

would love, high and out of control, letting everything happen, would be hot i think

just get her wet from normal fucking and start slowly as you use a vibrator on her clit , gels and lubs take away all the fun

I'd have to cornhole the bitch.

Would be super hot.

Especially if it was slipped on her and she had no idea why she wanted ot touch everyone and then just let all the cocks into her.

God...

thanks mate ! if you ever visit this side of the Atlantic hit me up we could arrange that blow bang you are craving

Out of webms.

What else y'all want?

Plan on it next year.

Would be a good place for any type of gangbang for her.

fuck count me in! i would love to tear that ass of her , heck we could all go at the same time , one on her ass , one on her pussy and two on her mouth

always works for me. if you can get her dripping and relaxed getting it in her ass isn't a problem.

got any vids with sound? i would love ho tear her moan

Hell yea user.

She got spitroasted not too long ago, loved it. time for a DP spitroast.

All the Vegas one from video yea